Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.

1543227170-james-bond-daniel-craig-gif.gif

G
I believe it, but I place little importance on whether or not it's factual.

You believe the mullahs want a peaceful nuclear program? Wow!
There really is one born every minute.

I believe it and I state my case with explanations.

And you?
you babble on about nothing more than feigned incredulity. Another American empty bottle.
Your explanations are wishful thinking. They have no relationship with reality. Your view of world politics is through the Trudeau lens.
The brainwashed functional moron GOP base is the entire real world laughing stock and horror. Change the damn channel stupid.
GFY, maricon.
Another cogent argument from the ignoramus right. Did I mention racist? God will not be amused
The brainwashed functional moron GOP base is the entire real world laughing stock and horror. Change the damn channel stupid.
Another cogent argument from the ignoramus left. And it is has nothing to do with race.

America is limited to low level hostilities against Iran and the US has ordered the Zionist apartheid regime to limit it to the same.
Iran will get it's licks in but is also limited to the scale of revenge.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials. The high bar that was favourable to the US, and which Trump destroyed, will never be reached again.

It's really not an important issue anyway. Iran would never attack the Zionist apartheid regime with nuclear weapons. The entire issue is all about that regime and/or the US having the freedom to attack without getting it back.

In any case, it's all moot now with China and Russia providing Iran immunity from US/Zionist aggression.

There's something to discuss here. We've cut through all the bullshit in one short post.[/B]

Ah, the "Zionist apartheid regime"

Damn, is it retarded leftspeak week AGAIN already?

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.
I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

I agree. Israel doesn't need a base in Iraq. Fake news.

it could have been a kosher felafel stand-----the Iranians are
DESPERATE
Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.
Is there precedence for this? Has the post-invasion Iraqi government cooperated with, or even acknowledged Israel at all?
Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.
Is there precedence for this? Has the post-invasion Iraqi government cooperated with, or even acknowledged Israel at all?
I wondered the same thing because the Iraqi government is still led by Shia, IIRC. Remember that Iraq is basically shared between Sunni, Shia, and in the north, Kurds. Israel is tight with the Kurds.

the Kurds have no power in Iraq----or Iran, or Turkey, or Syria
The Kurds were very helpful to the US in overthrowing Hussein and then they got thrown under the bus. Those people you listed don't care for the Kurds because they are not arab. Also they lean evangelical christian which doesn't sit well with muslims. They are an oppressed people who are standing up to overwhelming odds without much help. I respect them for it.

all true ---sorta. SO?---they still have no power

America is limited to low level hostilities against Iran and the US has ordered the Zionist apartheid regime to limit it to the same.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials. The high bar that was favourable to the US, and which Trump destroyed, will never be reached again.

It's really not an important issue anyway. Iran would never attack the Zionist apartheid regime with nuclear weapons. The entire issue is all about that regime and/or the US having the freedom to attack without getting it back.

In any case, it's all moot now with China and Russia providing Iran immunity from US/Zionist aggression.

There's something to discuss here. We've cut through all the bullshit in one short post.[/B]

I'm a 'leftard' all year round to Americans.

I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

I agree. Israel doesn't need a base in Iraq. Fake news.

it could have been a kosher felafel stand-----the Iranians are
DESPERATE
I wondered the same thing because the Iraqi government is still led by Shia, IIRC. Remember that Iraq is basically shared between Sunni, Shia, and in the north, Kurds. Israel is tight with the Kurds.

the Kurds have no power in Iraq----or Iran, or Turkey, or Syria
The Kurds were very helpful to the US in overthrowing Hussein and then they got thrown under the bus. Those people you listed don't care for the Kurds because they are not arab. Also they lean evangelical christian which doesn't sit well with muslims. They are an oppressed people who are standing up to overwhelming odds without much help. I respect them for it.

all true ---sorta. SO?---they still have no power
And still they survive in spite of your disregard for a friend of America in the region.

You are just a stupid, run of the mill useful idiot.

If this were 1940, you would think Quizling was the greatest.

The screeching protests have already started to flood in, over the outspoken posts I've made in the last hour or so. I'll have to limit my reply to you, to just a few words. Or better still, 'nothing' until you offer something worth my time.

I haven't hung up the phone on you; you're still on the hook.

The demon cats are very anti Jewish

That doesn't make any sense in light of the facts.
The fact that you are a democrat and an exteme antisemite, you mean?

You are obviously not here for anything factual.
Two points worth my time.

I'm a Canadian and we don't have a Democratic party. Federal speaking I'm a Liberal.

Antisemitism relates to unreasoned hate toward semites. I make the distinction of hating Zionism and those who support that evil agenda.

From now on your replies will have to meet my higher standards or you'll be ignored.

The demon cats are very anti Jewish

That doesn't make any sense in light of the facts.
The fact that you are a democrat and an exteme antisemite, you mean?

You are obviously not here for anything factual.

I'm not an anti-Semite at all. I just don't like what Israel has done. The Likkud is so hard right .. fear and manufactured existential threats keep them in power. Israel used to buy ALL their oil from Iran.

Another mouthy canuck that can't keep his nose at home.

Except he's absolutely right. Iran will NEVER attack Iran.

Except he's absolutely right. Iran will NEVER attack Iran.
Hitting the sauce already? Do you read what you write?

New Topics

Forum List

Back