Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."

You think any murderous, despotic regime around the world fears Biden?
I don't know, but I don't think he ever voted against a war.
Do you think any murderous, depotic regime around the world feared The Former Guy?
Actually, yeah, I think some of them did. Our own media portrayed him as vile and mentally ill. The Russians couldn't figure Reagan out, they actually thought he might be mentally ill. The uh, batshit crazy defense ;)

Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.
Is there precedence for this? Has the post-invasion Iraqi government cooperated with, or even acknowledged Israel at all?
I wondered the same thing because the Iraqi government is still led by Shia, IIRC. Remember that Iraq is basically shared between Sunni, Shia, and in the north, Kurds. Israel is tight with the Kurds.

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.
I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

I agree. Israel doesn't need a base in Iraq. Fake news.

it could have been a kosher felafel stand-----the Iranians are
DESPERATE
Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.
Is there precedence for this? Has the post-invasion Iraqi government cooperated with, or even acknowledged Israel at all?
I wondered the same thing because the Iraqi government is still led by Shia, IIRC. Remember that Iraq is basically shared between Sunni, Shia, and in the north, Kurds. Israel is tight with the Kurds.

the Kurds have no power in Iraq----or Iran, or Turkey

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.
I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

DESPERATE

They certainly DO. They have their own zone in the north of Iraq. If THEY invited the Israelis in, it's legitimate but until I hear Israel confirm this story I'll just assume Tehran is trying to save face after allowing THREE HUNDRED Lbs of explosives to be smuggled inside their most valuable complex.

DESPERATE

They certainly DO. They have their own zone in the north of Iraq. If THEY invited the Israelis in, it's legitimate but until I hear Israel confirm this story I'll just assume Tehran is trying to save face after allowing THREE HUNDRED Lbs of explosives to be smuggled inside their most valuable complex.

they have their own zone-----OH GEE----they have no power------Iraq and Iran and Syria and Turkey SPITS on them

DESPERATE

the Kurds have no power in Iraq----or Iran, or Turkey, or Syria

Logical conversations can be had on the topic of nuclear arms in the hands of smaller nations which need to guard against US aggression.
This is supposed to be the role of the United Nations. Do we need to conclude that the UN is completely broken and unable to prevent wars?

No. The UN is a tool of the US at times and so still useful. But obviously there's no way the US will leave the UN or give up UN headquarters. The UNSC is hugely valuable to the whole world because it prevents most intended US wars, (or did) because of the SC membes veto to stop the Zioniists and the US.

Note that according to the UN charter, the permanent members of the UN council are not supposed to be able to veto a resolution or discussion in which they are a party (i.e. if the US attacks Iran, the US isn't supposed to be able to veto a resolution saying other countries in the UN, half a dozen of which would be nuclear weapons states, need to stop this aggression).

If you're trying to say UNSC, then that's baloney.

The charter also says that (Article 45)
In order to enable the United Nations to take urgent military measures, Members shall hold immediately available national air-force contingents for combined international enforcement action.
So what? The point?

I believe it, but I place little importance on whether or not it's factual.

You believe the mullahs want a peaceful nuclear program? Wow!
There really is one born every minute.

I believe it and I state my case with explanations.

And you?
you babble on about nothing more than feigned incredulity. Another American empty bottle.
Your explanations are wishful thinking. They have no relationship with reality. Your view of world politics is through the Trudeau lens.
Mind your manners or you will have your privilege of replying to me withdrawn.

They operate here. The steal was their latest act of war against America. Others include

The USS Liberty
JFK
The Marines in Lebanon 1983

Remember what we were told by the Atlanta Jewish Times, that if the same Mossad had offed hom-O that Traitor Joe would lie about that and start a US war with Iran.

Any American who sympathizes with the Mossad is a 100 percent pure traitor.

DESPERATE

Anyone that has a beef with the Sunnis or Shiites is a Kurd ally.

DESPERATE

the Kurds have no power in Iraq----or Iran, or Turkey, or Syria
The Kurds were very helpful to the US in overthrowing Hussein and then they got thrown under the bus. Those people you listed don't care for the Kurds because they are not arab. Also they lean evangelical christian which doesn't sit well with muslims. They are an oppressed people who are standing up to overwhelming odds without much help. I respect them for it.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials.

Anyone who believes Iran intends "peaceful use of nuclear materials" is a moron.
Either a moron or, just as likely a liar who will applaud when Iran tests their nuke. The idiots are so wrapped up in tribalism that they'll support ANYTHING to jam up conservatives.

And you?
you babble on about nothing more than feigned incredulity. Another American empty bottle.
Your explanations are wishful thinking. They have no relationship with reality. Your view of world politics is through the Trudeau lens.
Mind your manners or you will have your privilege of replying to me withdrawn.
Oh, please! Then I won't have to listen to your communist canuck drivel.

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Iranian media spreads report of attack on alleged Mossad center in Iraq
Once again the right wing a****** Netanyahu is getting us in trouble.
The last poll I saw has the conservatives and Netanyahu winning yet again. You folks have a backward outlook. I'd say that by ANY standard, Iran having a nuke is far worse trouble than any move by Bibi. Israel is what the mullahs like to call a "one bomb state". That's pretty accurate. One nuke on Tel Aviv and Israel would be down for the long count. Fortunately, they have 5 Dolphin-class subs fitted out with nuclear cruise missiles. IOW, Iran can devastate Israel but Israel would END IRAN.
More garbage pissing contests that are totally irrelevant and seem to be conservative foreign policy. Thanks for the stupidest longest wars ever..... And wrecking the Iran deal for no reason. Netanyahu is scum just like Sharon. Corrupt and war mongering assholes. The reason America is hated, GOP blind allegiance to scumbags.....

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials.

Anyone who believes Iran intends "peaceful use of nuclear materials" is a moron.
Either a moron or, just as likely a liar who will applaud when Iran tests their nuke. The idiots are so wrapped up in tribalism that they'll support ANYTHING to jam up conservatives.
They don't have a nook and they never will unless we listen to warmongering swine and garbage propaganda from Trump and natinyahoo....

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Once again the right wing a****** Netanyahu is getting us in trouble.
The last poll I saw has the conservatives and Netanyahu winning yet again. You folks have a backward outlook. I'd say that by ANY standard, Iran having a nuke is far worse trouble than any move by Bibi. Israel is what the mullahs like to call a "one bomb state". That's pretty accurate. One nuke on Tel Aviv and Israel would be down for the long count. Fortunately, they have 5 Dolphin-class subs fitted out with nuclear cruise missiles. IOW, Iran can devastate Israel but Israel would END IRAN.
More garbage pissing contests that are totally irrelevant and seem to be conservative foreign policy. Thanks for the stupidest longest wars ever..... And wrecking the Iran deal for no reason. Netanyahu is scum just like Sharon. Corrupt and war mongering assholes. The reason America is hated, GOP blind allegiance to scumbags.....
Did your parents have any kids that weren't mentally challenged?

And you?
The brainwashed functional moron GOP base is the entire real world laughing stock and horror. Change the damn channel stupid.

Seven wounded Iraqi mercenaries and more than twenty dead Iranians.

Biden they are wary of whereas they laughed at Trump.

G

And you?
The brainwashed functional moron GOP base is the entire real world laughing stock and horror. Change the damn channel stupid.
GFY, maricon.

G

And you?
GFY, maricon.
Another cogent argument from the ignoramus right. Did I mention racist? God will not be amused

Forum List

Back