Breaking: Iran Retaliates Against Mossad Base in Iraq

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

Iranian media spreads report of attack on alleged Mossad center in Iraq
Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Did I dream that or something?
Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
Probably, you haven't noticed that Trumps been gone for three months. Moron.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
That wasn't the premise of the thread.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.
You're one of those that just reads the headline.
First sentence of the OP.
"The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving."
And you're one that reads any claptrap that a person writes citing unsubstantiated reports as being a reason to claim the sky is falling. You are an idiot.
What are you talking about?!!!

Didn't the Iranians send rockets into a US base in Iraq with no retaliation from Trump?

Yes. President Trump did not send them a cargo plane full of cash.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Yeah, he came over all tough...
"All is well!" Trump tweeted. "Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning."

The stage has been set, the curtain has risen, revealing Joe Biden as the so-called "leader" of the free world. Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move. And they're moving.

"An intelligence and special operations center in northern Iraq allegedly belonging to the Mossad was attacked by an "unidentified group," according to a report shared by a number of semi-official and official Iranian media sources. The report remains unconfirmed by any official source.

Casualties were reported in the alleged attack, Iraqi sources told Iranian media, which claimed that more details and footage would be released soon. The Iranian reports claimed that the casualties were "Israeli forces," although it's unclear if they were referring to Israeli citizens or foreigners working with Israel.

The Iranian report comes after an alleged Israeli attack on Iran's Natanz nuclear facility and reports of a number of strikes by Iran and Israel on each other's maritime vessels in the Red Sea and near the Persian Gulf in recent weeks."

I seem to remember President Trump having some top Iranian military leaders and terrorists killed.

Wasn't that prior to the Iranian rocket attacks...maybe I wasn't paying attention.
The premise of the thread was that now that Trump has gone "Every murderous, despotic regime around the world has been waiting for this very moment to make their move."
Moron.
The premise of the article was an unsubstantiated report in Al Jazeera that Iran attacked a perceived Israeli base in Iraq which is in itself absurd. I am glad you signed your post, at least you aware of your lack of mental prowess. Try again.
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.
And you're one that reads any claptrap that a person writes citing unsubstantiated reports as being a reason to claim the sky is falling. You are an idiot.
The same thing you are dummy--NOTHING. The basis of the whole thread is UNSUBSTANTIATED--you are talking about something that may or may not or may be partially true. What is the sense in speculating about what may be fiction. Wake up.

Yeah, he came over all tough...
"All is well!" Trump tweeted. "Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good! We have the most powerful and well equipped military anywhere in the world, by far! I will be making a statement tomorrow morning."
Well, he wasn't afraid to use force. Remember when the US launched 59 cruise missiles, each with 450kg of high explosive, at Syria?

Tried to find an event that would make 450kg seem impressive, and here is one: Benton fireworks disaster - Wikipedia

Heard 20 miles away, leveled trees 100 yards away, estimated 140 kg detonated.

Or, USS Cole bombing - Wikipedia 180~320kg.

The Exocet missiles that hit the USS Stark, mentioned earlier in this thread, had 165 kg of explosives.

Last edited:

Moron.
Give it another go.
Title of the thread.
The same thing you are dummy--NOTHING. The basis of the whole thread is UNSUBSTANTIATED--you are talking about something that may or may not or may be partially true. What is the sense in speculating about what may be fiction. Wake up.
Blame the OP...not me...his point was that an unsubstantiated news report proves that...something...I've forgotten now...
Anyway, if responding to unsubstantiated news reports was banished from USMB this would be a very quiet place...it would be a lot more intelligent but but it would be quieter.

Probably our Intel Agencies ratting out the Mossad Operation to Iran

Hillary's porous server, perhaps, got all of our agents in China killed. Who knows how this happens

Last edited:
America is limited to low level hostilities against Iran and the US has ordered the Zionist apartheid regime to limit it to the same.
Iran will get it's licks in but is also limited to the scale of revenge.

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials. The high bar that was favourable to the US, and which Trump destroyed, will never be reached again.

It's really not an important issue anyway. Iran would never attack the Zionist apartheid regime with nuclear weapons. The entire issue is all about that regime and/or the US having the freedom to attack without getting it back.

In any case, it's all moot now with China and Russia providing Iran immunity from US/Zionist aggression.

There's something to discuss here. We've cut through all the bullshit in one short post.[/B]

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.
I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

I agree. Israel doesn't need a base in Iraq. Fake news.

Yes, it was prior...the rocket attacks came as a response....it was coordinated......they warned us first.......

Nobody should be expecting Iran to sign onto any sort of nuclear deal that will hamper their peaceful use of nuclear materials.

Anyone who believes Iran intends "peaceful use of nuclear materials" is a moron.
I believe it, but I place little importance on whether or not it's factual. You'll understand that if you were able to read and understand what I said.

And fwiw and to make it more interesting, I believe that China covertly aided N.K. to procure nuclear weapons and a delivery system.

The logical reason for believing that is because it's hugely to China's advantage of N.K. having the deterrent to US aggression on the Korean peninsula. The onus on China of needing to mount a counter strike against S.K., providing S.K./US attacked, is voided.

Logical conversations can be had on the topic of nuclear arms in the hands of smaller nations which need to guard against US aggression.

I believe it, but I place little importance on whether or not it's factual.

You believe the mullahs want a peaceful nuclear program? Wow!
There really is one born every minute.

I believe it and I state my case with explanations.

And you?
you babble on about nothing more than feigned incredulity. Another American empty bottle.

And you?
you babble on about nothing more than feigned incredulity. Another American empty bottle.
Your explanations are wishful thinking. They have no relationship with reality. Your view of world politics is through the Trudeau lens.

And you?

And you?

That they shouldn't be allowed to build nuclear weapons.

That's ridiculous. Why would Mossad be operating in Iraq, a foreign country? That would be illegal.
I don't think Israel is concerned with legalities, however, it is ludicrous to suggest that Israel would be operating from a base in Iraq, an unfriendly country, when they are literally minutes away by air.

I agree. Israel doesn't need a base in Iraq. Fake news.

it could have been a kosher felafel stand-----the Iranians are
DESPERATE

Logical conversations can be had on the topic of nuclear arms in the hands of smaller nations which need to guard against US aggression.
This is supposed to be the role of the United Nations. Do we need to conclude that the UN is completely broken and unable to prevent wars?

Note that according to the UN charter, the permanent members of the UN council are not supposed to be able to veto a resolution or discussion in which they are a party (i.e. if the US attacks Iran, the US isn't supposed to be able to veto a resolution saying other countries in the UN, half a dozen of which would be nuclear weapons states, need to stop this aggression).

The charter also says that (Article 45)
In order to enable the United Nations to take urgent military measures, Members shall hold immediately available national air-force contingents for combined international enforcement action.

Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.

Once again the right wing a****** Netanyahu is getting us in trouble.
The last poll I saw has the conservatives and Netanyahu winning yet again. You folks have a backward outlook. I'd say that by ANY standard, Iran having a nuke is far worse trouble than any move by Bibi. Israel is what the mullahs like to call a "one bomb state". That's pretty accurate. One nuke on Tel Aviv and Israel would be down for the long count. Fortunately, they have 5 Dolphin-class subs fitted out with nuclear cruise missiles. IOW, Iran can devastate Israel but Israel would END IRAN.

Not if they were invited. If this story is accurate and Mossad members were killed, Iran is in for some pain.
Is there precedence for this? Has the post-invasion Iraqi government cooperated with, or even acknowledged Israel at all?

Forum List

Back