BREAKING: Hunter biz partner comes forward to confirm Joe Biden received a cut of son’s China deals

Questions:

1. Since when an OPINION from a tabloid is even acceptable or has any credibility?

2. Why did Giuliani a Russian vomit went to New York Post a tabloid not to Wall Street Journal or Fox News? that are own by Murdoch.

3. All of Trump GOPs supporters has not come out supporting this Hunter laptop..... Why?

4. Except Ron Johnson only. Nobody is making a news conference??? Then he keeps blabbering at Fox News only. Why not go to CNN to spread this BS? The same with that Russian boy Rudy.... So they can be dissected and challenge alive like Anderson did to Meadows yesterday.

5. Hear all these bitchin why other news media are not covering it. Why should they? They don’t have a copy of the hard drive. Why should they react from a tabloid?

6. Why don’t just give copy to other news media? To spread all these BS about Hunter.

7. Came from Giuliani a well known Russian vomit assets. Who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko. Is that supposed to be credible?

8. Fox News coverage of Hunter is exclusively shown with Hannity, Tucker and Laura. It is not shown in other news programs not even with local Fox News stations. Why is that?

9. This Hunter BS like money laundering from Ukraine has been going on for a long time even before this laptop came up. FBI has the laptop since December 2019......... So far they have not even talk or bring him for questioning. Why is that?

ANY SMART ONE OUT THERE???

Can you imagine if you also used the same alleged computer repair guy?

“I’m here for my computer.”

“Sorry, I went through your files, saw something questionable and turned it over to the FBI.”

“Aw man...why’d you do that?”

“I go through all of the files of all of the computers.”

“Really. At least it’s the FBI. They’re good people.“

“I also made copies and handed them to others.”

“Really, like who?”

“Political attack dog Rudy Giuliani. He’s now using it to smear your father and uncle.”

——

This is the exact scenario they are pretending is credible.

As I’ve said, the professional character assassins in the GOP are now working for the Lincoln Project. This is amateur hour.
Well crack addicts aren’t exactly known for making good life choices. He left his laptop at a shop and never returned for it. They found pedo related material so they contacted the FBI. Since the FBI buried it they provided a copy of the hard drive to Rudy, so that the illegal activity would get exposed.

But you would rather all this just go away, eh? Natalie Biden can just continue to be sexually abused by her own uncle because to raise the alarm about it would make “The Big Guy” look bad as he is running for President.
What is it with these people, does money and power create the idled mind that ends up dreaming up all sorts of bad because they are bored with everything else ?? Corrupt fortunes are made, and corrupt fortunes are lost, and then the devil comes to collect his minion's soul's who had gave away their souls for silver and gold, and the excesses that go along with it.

If you've used this alleged computer tech before...it's not a dream. The story that is trotted out here is that this dude goes through your files and makes copies to distribute to the press.

I would imagine, if he even does exist, that he has a shitload of explaining to do to his customers. He's this year's version of Joe the Plumber. Used and discarded.
If who has used what computer tech before ? You talking abiut the computer tech that fixes computers, and had Hunters alledged laptop ??

Questions:

1. Since when an OPINION from a tabloid is even acceptable or has any credibility?

2. Why did Giuliani a Russian vomit went to New York Post a tabloid not to Wall Street Journal or Fox News? that are own by Murdoch.

3. All of Trump GOPs supporters has not come out supporting this Hunter laptop..... Why?

4. Except Ron Johnson only. Nobody is making a news conference??? Then he keeps blabbering at Fox News only. Why not go to CNN to spread this BS? The same with that Russian boy Rudy.... So they can be dissected and challenge alive like Anderson did to Meadows yesterday.

5. Hear all these bitchin why other news media are not covering it. Why should they? They don’t have a copy of the hard drive. Why should they react from a tabloid?

6. Why don’t just give copy to other news media? To spread all these BS about Hunter.

7. Came from Giuliani a well known Russian vomit assets. Who worked with Russian agents Derkach and Telizhenko. Is that supposed to be credible?

8. Fox News coverage of Hunter is exclusively shown with Hannity, Tucker and Laura. It is not shown in other news programs not even with local Fox News stations. Why is that?

9. This Hunter BS like money laundering from Ukraine has been going on for a long time even before this laptop came up. FBI has the laptop since December 2019......... So far they have not even talk or bring him for questioning. Why is that?

“Sorry, I went through your files, saw something questionable and turned it over to the FBI.”

“Really, like who?”

“Political attack dog Rudy Giuliani. He’s now using it to smear your father and uncle.”

——

As I’ve said, the professional character assassins in the GOP are now working for the Lincoln Project. This is amateur hour.
Well crack addicts aren’t exactly known for making good life choices. He left his laptop at a shop and never returned for it. They found pedo related material so they contacted the FBI. Since the FBI buried it they provided a copy of the hard drive to Rudy, so that the illegal activity would get exposed.

But you would rather all this just go away, eh? Natalie Biden can just continue to be sexually abused by her own uncle because to raise the alarm about it would make “The Big Guy” look bad as he is running for President.
What is it with these people, does money and power create the idled mind that ends up dreaming up all sorts of bad because they are bored with everything else ?? Corrupt fortunes are made, and corrupt fortunes are lost, and then the devil comes to collect his minion's soul's who had gave away their souls for silver and gold, and the excesses that go along with it.

If you've used this alleged computer tech before...it's not a dream. The story that is trotted out here is that this dude goes through your files and makes copies to distribute to the press.

I would imagine, if he even does exist, that he has a shitload of explaining to do to his customers. He's this year's version of Joe the Plumber. Used and discarded.
If who has used what computer tech before ? You talking abiut the computer tech that fixes computers, and had Hunters alledged laptop ??

In the alleged story...Biden (who just got $1.5 Billion dollars according to another bullshit lie and could have bought a million laptops) took a computer to be fixed and forgot about it. If you were to have used this same alleged computer fix-it guy....he would have to probably reassure his customers that he's not going through their files, making copies, and handing them over to the press.

I imagine they put the sticker of the dead brothers on it themselves. Its all a made up fable.
A “fable”? There are literally videos of Pervert Hunter taking dick pics in front of his niece. Videos of him having sex with kids. Can’t post it here for obvious reasons, but it is out there to see.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg
I’m calling B.S. on this. I did a search and all I find are “claims of”.

Is she pregnant with Hunter’s baby?

nXltliTZ.jpeg

What a “first family” to vote for....

Ute you voted for this...https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-melania-stormy-daniels-affairs-marriages-timeline-2018-3#more-than-a-dozen-women-have-said-that-trump-sexually-assaulted-them-or-committed-other-acts-of-sexual-impropriety-with-allegations-stretching-back-to-the-1980s-4

I imagine they put the sticker of the dead brothers on it themselves. Its all a made up fable.
A “fable”? There are literally videos of Pervert Hunter taking dick pics in front of his niece. Videos of him having sex with kids. Can’t post it here for obvious reasons, but it is out there to see.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

So all the stories of the Bidens China deals aren’t true, and all the photos and videos from the laptop are “Russian propaganda”, because CNN and Twitter say so.

hunter-and-joe.jpg

Funny how any evidence against a Democrat is “Russian disinformation”, yet the media used fake Russian info to launch the Russia Hoax investigation.

nXltliTZ.jpeg

Ute you voted for this...https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-melania-stormy-daniels-affairs-marriages-timeline-2018-3#more-than-a-dozen-women-have-said-that-trump-sexually-assaulted-them-or-committed-other-acts-of-sexual-impropriety-with-allegations-stretching-back-to-the-1980s-4

So worst case scenario the Donald likes banging women, kind of like Clinton, who you give a pass to. What does that have to do with Joe selling us out to China? Or Hunter sexually assaulting minors?

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

So all the stories of the Bidens China deals aren’t true, and all the photos and videos from the laptop are “Russian propaganda”, because CNN and Twitter say so.

hunter-and-joe.jpg

Funny how any evidence against a Democrat is “Russian disinformation”, yet the media used fake Russian info to launch the Russia Hoax investigation.

I am talking about this claim: Videos of him having sex with kids.

nXltliTZ.jpeg

So worst case scenario the Donald likes banging women, kind of like Clinton, who you give a pass to. What does that have to do with Joe selling us out to China? Or Hunter sexually assaulting minors?

Your claims have not been substituted.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

In the alleged story...Biden (who just got $1.5 Billion dollars according to another bullshit lie and could have bought a million laptops) took a computer to be fixed and forgot about it. If you were to have used this same alleged computer fix-it guy....he would have to probably reassure his customers that he's not going through their files, making copies, and handing them over to the press.
Not if the lap top was left beyond the 30 day pick up date. Then it's their lap top to sell, off load the hard drives, and make clean for the sale or parts salvage of the unit.

While going through their newly owned property, and files are checked for possible viruses etc, and the owner then finds things that are illegal on the drive, then it is the responsibility of that owner to turn those files or even the laptop over to law enforcement.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

Not if the lap top was left beyond the 30 day pick up date. Then it's their lap top to sell, off load the hard drives, and make clean for the sale or parts salvage of the unit.
Oh...you saw the contract? Interesting. Can you link to this agreement you have first-hand knowledge of?

While going through their newly owned property, and files are checked for possible viruses etc, and the owner then finds things that are illegal on the drive, then it is the responsibility of that owner to turn those files or even the laptop over to law enforcement.

And make copies to give to the press apparently....

I don't think you realize just how silly you sound. Thanks for the laugh.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

hunter-and-joe.jpg

Pics of him naked with a 14 year old in the room isn’t enough?

I’d post more censored pics but I’d probably get banned for posting “pornography” or something.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

Oh...you saw the contract? Interesting. Can you link to this agreement you have first-hand knowledge of?

No contract, it's the law. Every business owner has the right to retain property that is abandoned at their businesses for over 30 day's, and where money is owed for services rendered.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

hunter-and-joe.jpg

I’d post more censored pics but I’d probably get banned for posting “pornography” or something.
Hmmmmm.... What happened to the Gislane Maxwell case ? Why did they kill that case ?

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

hunter-and-joe.jpg

First, it’s the Gateway Pundit.

Second...half the texts are blurred out...Wonder why?

Third. There are no pictures with a minor. Just Gateway Pundit CLAIMING the blurred out image is a minor.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

No contract, it's the law. Every business owner has the right to retain property that is abandoned at their businesses for over 30 day's, and where money is owed for services rendered.

You seem to be the only one aware of this "law".

Does the law also force the "owner" to make copies of whatever was left behind?

FBI has had this for a year..seems to me if there was something actionable we’d have seen something. Cases concerning child abuse get top attention.

Questions:

“Really, like who?”

——

You seem to be the only one aware of this "law".

Does the law also force the "owner" to make copies of whatever was left behind?
The owner of their newly seized property can do anything they want with it, and that includes reporting criminal activity in any way they choose to do so. If law enforcement chooses to ignore criminal activity, then that's a problem, so if you are a patriot, then you take whatever action needed to get the criminal activity exposed.

If it embarasses law enforcement, then oh well they brought it on themselves. It's just like those police precinct's that were found to be racist in their methods, and were exposed for it, but that doesn't fit the new narrative of protecting Hunter and Joe regardless of the strong possibility of highly criminal activity going on.

Tg0blZa5.jpeg

dP8CAWia.jpeg

hunter-and-joe.jpg

First, it’s the Gateway Pundit.

Second...half the texts are blurred out...Wonder why?

Third. There are no pictures with a minor. Just Gateway Pundit CLAIMING the blurred out image is a minor.
Are you claiming Gateway Pundit have doctored the photos? They aren’t the ones publishing them for the first time.

There are pictures and videos of him with minors. Like I said, not going to post it.

The text blurred out is to protect the underaged minor in question. It’s not hard to connect the dots, lots of info out there. Like the dates and times of Hunter’s videos, as well as dates and times of a certain young female teenager’s social media posts putting them at the same hotel for example.

But, lefties have an election to win, so an abused girl can be pushed aside. Much like all of Bill Clinton’s victims.

Forum List

Back