Breaking: Hillary Emails Found on Weiners Laptop

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Oh my.

Report: Clinton emails discovered on Weiner's laptop

upload_2016-11-3_17-38-17.png

Do you ever read anything from a legit news source ?
Denial is not just a river in Egypt!

Let me guess: CBS is a neocon source controlled by the Kach brothers.

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

Well that's better . Next question is ... so what? It was her personal server . Shit could be about their baby's birthday .

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.

Well that's better . Next question is ... so what? It was her personal server . Shit could be about their baby's birthday .

These emails, CBS News’ Andres Triay reports, are not duplicates of emails found on Secretary Clinton’s private server. At this point, however, it remains to be seen whether these emails are significant to the FBI’s investigation into Clinton. It is also not known how many relevant emails there are.
So you too admit Hillary violated Federal law by using a private server

So you too admit Hillary violated Federal law by using a private server

Policy . Not law . She's admitted it was a dumb mistake on her part .

Policy . Not law . She's admitted it was a dumb mistake on her part .

Add to all her other dumb mistakes like smashing government cell phones with a hammer, not returning all government emails to the state department, erasing over 30,000 emails (some which I'm sure is in Huma's computer) after being subpoenaed by the US Congress?

Forum List

Back