BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

Of course Shokin was lying. He was never actively investigating Burisma. He spent 2 years protecting Zlochevsky.

so, there is contradictory evidence that suggest he was investigsting burisma, however, ask yourself, america gives money to many different countries, but the only one that biden cared about corruption in was the one that his son was doing business with.....in fact, apparently biden, pelosi, romney and kerry all had family members working for companies in ukraine...odd?

This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

Doesn't change the fact that Musk is a big fan of Red China.

And so on.

so, there is contradictory evidence that suggest he was investigsting burisma, however, ask yourself, america gives money to many different countries, but the only one that biden cared about corruption in was the one that his son was doing business with.....in fact, apparently biden, pelosi, romney and kerry all had family members working for companies in ukraine...odd?

Oh they also have many ties, close ones, with Red Chinese spy agencies and companies shipping tech to Red China as well.

That's what Shokin, a corrupt prosecutor, said in 2019 about the guy who got him fired. In 2016, there was no evidence Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings or Zlochevsky. There was no evidence he was planning on investigating Hunter Biden. But there was evidence Shokin was shielding Zlochevsky from the U.K. in 2014.

Not involving the VP.
haha, in your dream, he was in the airforce #2 when the VP visited China. In fact, Ho Chi-ping got into a problem at the UN. He called Biden at first but got his brother.

haha, in your dream, he was in the airforce #2 when the VP visited China. In fact, Ho Chi-ping got into a problem at the UN. He called Biden at first but got his brother.

That in iteslf does not implicate Joe Biden was involved. If did, then Trump would be implicated with Ivanka getting patents in China since she too got a ride with dad on Air Force One to China.

You are clueless. The FBI is an arm of the Democrat Party and was during Trump's Presidency. Even before. Brady was in the FBI during Trump's presidency. He was the one that lied with the Hillary fake dossier as well as more recent lies as well. There are many at the top of the FBI that are in bed with Biden, Pelosi, Schumer and the Democrat Party machine. Traitors, all of them!
You’re crazy. Those FBI dudes were always Republican… still are… until you didn’t like them then they became RINOs to you.

That's what Shokin, a corrupt prosecutor, said in 2019 about the guy who got him fired. In 2016, there was no evidence Shokin was actively investigating Burisma Holdings or Zlochevsky. There was no evidence he was planning on investigating Hunter Biden. But there was evidence Shokin was shielding Zlochevsky from the U.K. in 2014.
Ok, then why would this happen?

Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting.

if true, apparently America apologized to Ukraine for making false accusations against its prosecutors?

Ok, then why would this happen?

if true, apparently America apologized to Ukraine for making false accusations against its prosecutors?

I'll have to search for that on a non-subscription site...

Okay, let's go with that. His son and Burisma was not under any investigation. That's why Hunters father had him fired. That's what you claimed and I quoted it for you.
Burisma and it's owner was under investigation having to do with matters from 2012, Hunter was not.

Get your facts straight.

You’re crazy. Those FBI dudes were always Republican… still are… until you didn’t like them then they became RINOs to you.

Funny. I doubt the Republicans would call CNN to video an arrest of a harmless old righty man in the middle of the night. I doubt Republicans would go and arrest a pro-life advocate with five heavily armed agents for pushing a guy that fell backwards at an abortion clinic protest a year earlier. I doubt Republicans at the FBI would ignore Hunter's false information on a federal firearms application to buy a gun he was not legally allowed to have. I doubt Republican FBI people would falsify a surveillance warrant application to spy on the administration of a Republican candidate for President.

Burisma and it's owner was under investigation having to do with matters from 2012, Hunter was not.

Get your facts straight.

Make up your mind. Either Shoken was investigating them or not. Now that you got busted, move the goal posts.

That in iteslf does not implicate Joe Biden was involved. If did, then Trump would be implicated with Ivanka getting patents in China since she too got a ride with dad on Air Force One to China.
You missed what I said. I said there was stuff inside the laptop that showed Hunter "wheel and deal" when Biden was VP, not a private citizen. In fact, many believe there are many smoking guns in the laptop.
Anyway, my fds, I believe you forgot, Ivanka's husband (maybe her too) was working as a white house employee (can't remember the title), and the patents were approved when Trump moved into the white house. I remember MSM made a big deal because they believed Trump would be a china asset.

Make up your mind. Either Shoken was investigating them or not. Now that you got busted, move the goal posts.
Dummy, Burisma and Hunter are not one and the same. One was under investigation that Shokin sat on, the other was never under investigation.

I don't know what you don't get...maybe you don't want to get it?

Dummy, Burisma and Hunter are not one and the same. One was under investigation that Shokin sat on, the other was never under investigation.

I don't know what you don't get...maybe you don't want to get it?

You can't be this naive. Hunter was getting paid off by Burisma and Joe knew any actions against the company could jeopardize that monthly paycheck he was getting. Which would make no sense why Joe would want to do that.

What does make sense is that Shoken was investigating both Hunter and Burisma and Joe needed to stop it before he found anything incriminating.

You missed what I said. I said there was stuff inside the laptop that showed Hunter "wheel and deal" when Biden was VP, not a private citizen. In fact, many believe there are many smoking guns in the laptop.
Anyway, my fds, I believe you forgot, Ivanka's husband (maybe her too) was working as a white house employee (can't remember the title), and the patents were approved when Trump moved into the white house. I remember MSM made a big deal because they believed Trump would be a china asset.

Not to mention it's well known that Chinese patents are like prizes in a Cracker Jack box. Just about anybody can get them provided they can sell enough products.

You can't be this naive. Hunter was getting paid off by Burisma and Joe knew any actions against the company could jeopardize that monthly paycheck he was getting. Which would make no sense why Joe would want to do that.

What does make sense is that Shoken was investigating both Hunter and Burisma and Joe needed to stop it before he found anything incriminating.
It's like talking to a fucking wall.

Let me explain something - nobody give a crap what "makes sense" in your silly head. All kinds of bullshit makes sense to you.

Senate Republicans investigated all this and found no evidence Joe made any official acts or decisions to help his son. If you think you know something they didn't or that they can't "make sense" as good as you then you need to think again, think hard.

It's like talking to a fucking wall.

Let me explain something - nobody give a crap what "makes sense" in your silly head. All kinds of bullshit makes sense to you.

Senate Republicans investigated all this and found no evidence Joe made any official acts or decisions to help his son. If you think you know something they didn't or that they can't "make sense" as good as you then you need to think again, think hard.

Only a leftist can look at his own hand in front of his own face and not see it. Of course Dementia and his son covered their tracks. Why do you think the Communists conducted a fake impeachment? They had to shut Zelenskyy up before he told Trump anything.

New Topics

Forum List

Back