BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

just so we are clear I refuse to wear a helmet... all the helmet does is stop you from splattering your brains all over the pavement ... I feel I would rather be dead than have to have the rest of my life in a wheelchair being fed by some body or somebody changing my diaper washing my ass for the rest of my life ...just because I didn't splash my brains all over the pavement... I was lucky I just broke my neck and is paralyzed from the neck down ... oh boy I'm still alive because the helmet saved my brain... before you try and push your idea of what mental illness you need to understand what a waste of good life a helmet creates... it just creates a burden of you on all your family ...
So it hit close to home my comment about wearing a mask but not a helmet. Next time I see that, it could well be you? If you see me laughing, assume that I just heard a funny joke on the radio.

As with the masks, your logic is flawed. Riding a motorcycle with or without a helmet is much riskier than being alone outdoors without a mask. Your concern for avoiding paralysis may be your reason for not wearing one. Which is fine with me, I don't care whether you wear one or not. But traumatic head injuries are reduced by wearing a helmet along with deaths. I often work with Special Ed kids who have TBI and they will need care and feeding the rest of their lives also. So you could become a burden in an low-speed accident, or a simple fall.

1670101821923.png

Again, your life, live it how you please. Helmets are very uncomfortable and you don't ride a motorcyle for safety, so be honest about your reason.

Point is that masks are uncomfortable also and provide zero protection to a lone rider on a motorcycle. It is absurd to think they do.

i don't know of any liberal or democrat that feels the government should pays for everything ... we feel the government can help the public who needs help ... we feel health care is a right ... we feel a woman has a right to choose ... we feel a person has the right to love who they want ... all these laws do is stop people with yor archaic points of views of what you demand they shoul be ...
Thank you for telling me about your feelings.

But how the hell does your needing me to help you get healthcare since it is a "right," translate to you also being able to tell me to how to deal with the issue of mask wearing? Your "pro-choice" views are mighty selective.

That's why Democrats sound so absurd with they say, "we all pay for healthcare." It is non-Democrats working their asses off to pay for Obamacare's increased premiums and benefits that allow Democrats to wait until they are sick and then get "insurance" for something that already happened.

I have never and my fellow liberals say the same said the government should control everything you do... I have said we don't need some corporation polluting everything they can to make or save a buck ... you don't like that idea tuff .. all a mega hat does is only prove an idiot just walked in ... where do you get these ideas that we won't let you wear your trump hat comes from is beyounf me ... my brother wears one he's constanly made fun of ...
Oh, thank you for "letting" me wear a Trump hat. I never said that you wouldn't.

My point is that a mask is a political statement with no proven health benefit whatsoever. Democrats are happy to force people to wear a political statement, but I don't want them to be forced to wear one.
now your last statement is the stupidest one I've seen yet ... when the state comes to you says you can serve people in your restaurant but they must wear a mask ... all your people must wear masks ... that's not the restaurant picking on you or forcing its people to wear a mask against their will ...just because you won't wear a mask ... they are forcing you to wear a mass because the heralth department will close them ... they would rather boot your ass out of their business then have some idiot forcing them to close their doors ... ... when are you, idiots, going to learn ...

we don't care what your political hat says if its a maga hat fine be the fool you want to be and wear one ...
You seem to think that "the state" is a force of nature that cannot be changed.

Hunter Biden is a private citizen ...who owes nothing to the senate or the house regarding how he conducts his business...
No he is not a private citizen like you and I are private citizens. His piece of shit asshole father was an infuential Senator, VP and now President.

He has been involved in all kinds of influence peddling to foreign governments with kickbacks to "the Big Guy" to make his family filthy rich.

This Laptop was the smoking gun to his corruption.

He is not in jail only because his father appointed all the big shots in the Justice Department.

No he is not a private citizen like you and I are private citizens. His piece of shit asshole father was an infuential Senator, VP and now President.

He has been involved in all kinds of influence peddling to foreign governments with kickbacks to "the Big Guy" to make his family filthy rich.

This Laptop was the smoking gun to his corruption.

He is not in jail only because his father appointed all the big shots in the Justice Department.
:itsok:

no, you don't you just think you do... any oil company can raise their price if they choose to ... you just keep fooling yourself thinking you know shit ... you don't know shit ...

Not only do I know about how oil prices are created but I was part of it. You see leftists don't make any investments or take any financial risks outside of at most, buying a house. People that do make investments study those investments carefully. You debating me about oil prices is like you trying to tell a pilot how to fly a plane when you've never even been in a plane before.

I know liberals always think they're the smartest ones in any room, but you are out of your league on this one and I'm trying to warn you before you make a complete fool out of yourself. So instead of being a know-it-all, try learning something from people that were involved. All fuel are commodities, and the prices for commodities are set in the commodities market.

just so we are clear I refuse to wear a helmet... all the helmet does is stop you from splattering your brains all over the pavement ... I feel I would rather be dead than have to have the rest of my life in a wheelchair being fed by some body or somebody changing my diaper washing my ass for the rest of my life ...just because I didn't splash my brains all over the pavement... I was lucky I just broke my neck and is paralyzed from the neck down ... oh boy I'm still alive because the helmet saved my brain... before you try and push your idea of what mental illness you need to understand what a waste of good life a helmet creates... it just creates a burden of you on all your family ...

You may think that way, but in my younger days I spent 10 years delivering and repairing home medical equipment. I've made deliveries to young guys who didn't wear a helmet and still ended up being a quadriplegic. Not wearing a helmet does not guarantee your death.

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Nov 7, 2020 — Biden Jr. and his son, Hunter, involving Ukraine found no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by the former vice president, closing out ...
They need something to whine about … that’s all republicans do … first of all Hunter isn’t working for the government … second he has answered any question presented in a legal setting … none of this I claim the faith republicans are known for doing… … he answered the questions

You may think that way, but in my younger days I spent 10 years delivering and repairing home medical equipment. I've made deliveries to young guys who didn't wear a helmet and still ended up being a quadriplegic. Not wearing a helmet does not guarantee your death.
Don’t care what you think if I crash I plans to be dead if not dead refuse treatment to where I dye … not going to live in a chair with some one wiping my shot of me or my backside … not going to happen … I have a will stating if I have any broken neck do not give me medical help … I refuse to live on that manor

They need something to whine about … that’s all republicans do … first of all Hunter isn’t working for the government … second he has answered any question presented in a legal setting … none of this I claim the faith republicans are known for doing… … he answered the questions
Where has Hunter answered questions in a legal setting?

Link?

Don’t care what you think if I crash I plans to be dead if not dead refuse treatment to where I dye … not going to live in a chair with some one wiping my shot of me or my backside … not going to happen … I have a will stating if I have any broken neck do not give me medical help … I refuse to live on that manor

And you have that every right. But if you wake up in a hospital numb from the neck down, they're not going to kill you and you have no ability to kill yourself.
The point I'm making is it probably isn't a bad idea to wear a helmet. But like you, I don't wear a seat belt because I feel it limits my ability for me to decide what precautions I should take to protect myself in the event of an accident.

A story about dick pics of someone NOT in the government and NOT a candidate was asked to be moderated by someone NOT in government. This is so big it might actually impeach Hunter.

A story about dick pics of someone NOT in the government and NOT a candidate was asked to be moderated by someone NOT in government. This is so big it might actually impeach Hunter.

It's not pics and it's not Hunter's drug use. It's the rampant profiteering off his dad's political position, and you know this. And you know too that the collusion (Remember THAT word?) between Big Tech and govco did not stop the moment Biden was declared winner.

I never doubted this stuff would all come out. God works like that.

It's not pics and it's not Hunter's drug use. It's the rampant profiteering off his dad's political position, and you know this. And you know too that the collusion (Remember THAT word?) between Big Tech and govco did not stop the moment Biden was declared winner.

I never doubted this stuff would all come out. God works like that.
Ha ha. The only reason this is a big deal to you is because: Gas prices are down, employment is strong, inflation is waning, housing strength is holding up. You’re left with caravans, war on Christmas, and Biden dick pics. Too funny.

President Biden’s finances are 100% filed and public. He has no income from anywhere to be worried about. The GOP leader however still hasn’t released his taxes.

Ha ha. The only reason this is a big deal to you is because: Gas prices are down, employment is strong, inflation is waning, housing strength is holding up. You’re left with caravans, war on Christmas, and Biden dick pics. Too funny.

President Biden’s finances are 100% filed and public. He has no income from anywhere to be worried about. The GOP leader however still hasn’t released his taxes.

I actually could not believe you typed this. Like I had to read it again.

"employment is strong"--oh honey, they have announced internal layoffs at our daughter's Fortune 200 company. You think they're the only one? People will love that along with high inflation....

Are you on drugs or something?

I actually could not believe you typed this. Like I had to read it again.

"employment is strong"--oh honey, they have announced internal layoffs at our daughter's Fortune 200 company. You think they're the only one? People will love that along with high inflation....

Are you on drugs or something?
Anecdotes vs data. If it’s raining out your window is it raining more in the country than last year? Nope. That’s why we don’t just ask your daughter how employment is now.

Anecdotes vs data. If it’s raining out your window is it raining more in the country than last year? Nope. That’s why we don’t just ask your daughter how employment is now.

Do you work for the Democrat Party or do you give this low level shilling for free?

Either way, no one is buying it

Forum List

Back