BREAKING: HERE IT IS: Elon Musk Reveals Why Twitter Suppressed Hunter Biden ‘Laptop From Hell’ Story

I have very little respect for our government because it does nothing for the American people.

There is so much corruption in the Democrat party and in the Justice Dept. The only people being investigated are folks with conservative beliefs.

It's more than investigations, it's actions as well.

You probably heard of this story, but the FBI went to a home of a man with five heavily armed agents and nearly beat down his door. They placed him under arrest. His crime? A year before he was at a protest of an abortion clinic. An elderly guy accosted his 12 year old son who was with him. He warned the man to stay away from his child, but the guy persisted anyway. The father went there to push the guy away from his son, and he fell over backwards.

Even the local authorities laughed at the matter. People pushing each other happens hundreds of times every weekend at bars and parties across this country. But the FBI arrested this guy in front of his seven children.

These Nazi tactics of using our federal agencies to harass, detain and arrest political foes needs to stop. Wray needs to go and the FBI dismantled and rebuilt from the ground up.

It works both ways. Whenever I see somebody all alone in a car or walking down the street wearing a mask, the only thing that come to my mind is "Now that's a Democrat!"
Wow. Really? Are we so fucking lost that we're making health related decisions based on party loyalty??

You probably heard of this story, but the FBI went to a home of a man with five heavily armed agents and nearly beat down his door. They placed him under arrest. His crime? A year before he was at a protest of an abortion clinic. An elderly guy accosted his 12 year old son who was with him. He warned the man to stay away from his child, but the guy persisted anyway. The father went there to push the guy away from his son, and he fell over backwards.

Even the local authorities laughed at the matter. People pushing each other happens hundreds of times every weekend at bars and parties across this country. But the FBI arrested this guy in front of his seven children.

These Nazi tactics of using our federal agencies to harass, detain and arrest political foes needs to stop. Wray needs to go and the FBI dismantled and rebuilt from the ground up.
These are tactics that were used in Nazi Germany.

I look forward to the hearings led by Congress' elite. I am sure they will get to the bottom of it.

How is walking or driving with a mask on when you're all alone a health decision of any kind?
How is it not? Doesn't sound all that smart, but that's why they're doing it - to protect their health.

But you seem to have missed the point. The partisan shit is just bone fucking stupid. We've got to get past it.

Great... Lovely story...

Where is the proof...

This is the problem, everyone has a story with no proof...

The NY Post was right about Hunter Biden's laptop.

I hope you're enjoying the Biden presidency, because it looks like this is your Kryptonite.

No one deserves it more.
Oh, I don't care about Hunter Biden..... He's had drug problems and troubles for years and years with drugs..... It probably began in childhood, scarred from his mother's and sister's tragic deaths, more than others because he was the youngest.... And likely good ole Joe, with his new career as Senator, and new wife didn't notice the pain and mental health struggles and didn't get hunter the help he needed for his grief, is one of my guesses! :D

As far as him using his daddy's name to advance his own finances .....it certainly seems like it....

It is unethical, but unfortunately for us, it is not illegal. It is not illegal, because law makers have not made it illegal, because they all have likely had a family member do it....

As long as the lawmaker or leader is not legislating laws specifically to help this family member's foreign business partner, so the partner pays his son big money in exchange, or any kind of quid pro quo done with the foreign business partner or associate, not in America's best interest, then no laws are broken....

But just the appearance of impropriety breaks ethics rules... imo!!! Yet there is no sledge hammer, behind ethics rules.

As far as the 10% for the big guy email, if the big guy was Joe, it matters not, for two reasons....

It was after Biden left office as vice president, he was free to be paid anything from anyone, like his son or whomever the business partner was....

And

No such deal ever came through....Biden was never paid 10%.....

So, on both of those two things, ya got nothing.....

But if there is something else on Joe, that amounts to something illegal, bring it on!

As for Hunter, and his messed up life and constant struggle to keep straight and sober and clean with his business deals.... It's only news because you all chose to exploit it for solely political purpose....which sadly is simply par for the course...in politics.... on both sides of the aisle.

Last edited:
This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

This reminds me of the WikiLeaks dumps. Elon is releasing everything as of 6 PM EST right now. Those people are completely busted.

1670075226219.png

Put another way... "no collusion".

You're a sad man, Charlie Brown.

We can easily guess this one.

Zuckerberg admitted (if he considered it an admission), that the FBI asked him to treat the Biden laptop story as Russian disinformation during the last months of the 2020 election. I can't imagine why the FBI would have a different policy for Twitter, and I don't imagine that hideous Jack Dorsey being the one to stand up to them.

View attachment 733944
Never happened.

We now know what we conservatives suspected and have known for years:

Twitter is acting as a political manipulator of information to support the Democrat party. Based on their claimed status, that’s likely illegal. They suppressed and censored a story that would have changed the 2020 election.

Big tech and Twitter collaborated to “interfere” in our elections, and used their power to change the direction of our country dishonestly.

It’s a fact.

Great... Lovely story...

Where is the proof...

This is the problem, everyone has a story with no proof...
the proof is the released emails and documents. that is called hard evidence. the evidence proves that the dem party was colluding with twitter to remove any tweets that posted facts that disagreed with the dem propaganda machine. Heads will roll and they will belong to prominent dems. starting with senile joe.

Forum List

Back