Breaking: FBI to scour 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop; thousands may be tied to Clinton's server

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
I don't think they can rea6 all of them by next Tuesday!!

Federal agents are preparing to scour roughly 650,000 emails contained on the laptop of former Rep. Anthony Weiner to see how many relate to a prior probe of Hillary Clinton’s email use, as metadata on the device suggests there may be thousands sent to or from the private server that the Democratic nominee used while she was secretary of state, according to people familiar with the matter.

The review will take weeks at a minimum to determine whether those messages are work-related emails between Huma Abedin, a close Clinton aide and the estranged wife of Mr. Weiner, and State Department officials; how many are duplicates of emails already reviewed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation; and whether they include either classified information or important new evidence in the Clinton email probe, which FBI officials call “Midyear.”

(Excerpt) Read more at twitter.com ...

LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!

The actions of the Justice Department deserve extra attention. What sleaze.

It doesn't seem likely she will be exonerated before the election. The story will get less and less coverage and may not be even be discussed by mid week however. Just waiting for the Libs to drop their next Trump bomb early this week to divert from Hellary. The last week of this campaign will be a blood bath.

I hear the doj was upset he told Congress. I wonder if he did because doj has pussy footed on giving them their subpoena.

They don't have to read all of them, just "enough" of them to hang the bitch.

Forum List

Back