Breaking: FBI agent and his wife found deceased after he was suspected of leaking Hillary emails.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ok sorry guys this was an OOOPSIE post, appology for wasting your time coming to a blank post. and I have no idea how to delete a post =) We can turn this one into a free for all until a mod deletes I guess.

Last edited:

FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into the democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police. Crazy right? I am sure “it is just a coincidence”! I mean what else could it be? Shame on the dems, shame on them for using the name “democratic”. I know a man who is a bit more democratic than them, he is the president of North Korea, maybe you know him too. He has some similar methods of silencing people, but a bit more subtle than the democrats in America.

Breaking: FBI Agent and His Wife Found Deceased After He Was Suspected of Leaking Hillary Emails
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is suppose to be a hoax hard to tell if it is or not though
I went there and clicked on its source link and the page was not found.

FBI agent believed to be responsible for the latest email leaks “pertinent to the investigation” into the democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was Secretary of State, was found dead in an apparent murder-suicide early Saturday morning, according to police. Crazy right? I am sure “it is just a coincidence”! I mean what else could it be? Shame on the dems, shame on them for using the name “democratic”. I know a man who is a bit more democratic than them, he is the president of North Korea, maybe you know him too. He has some similar methods of silencing people, but a bit more subtle than the democrats in America.

Breaking: FBI Agent and His Wife Found Deceased After He Was Suspected of Leaking Hillary Emails
This article appeared Saturday morning from the site:
FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

The link in the article doesn't work, you are right. I had to re-edit my original response

• Banned

The link in the article doesn't work, you are right. I had to re-edit my original response

Thanks do you know how I get this deleted?

Not sure.. I think threads can be deleted by mods only. PM the mods.

Not sure.. I think threads can be deleted by mods only. PM the mods.

Ok thank you.

What you guys have not found this link?

FBI Agent Suspected in Hillary Email Leaks Found Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide

Investigators believe FBI agent, Michael Brown, 45, shot and killed his 33-year-old wife, Susan Brown, late Friday night before setting the couple’s home on fire and then turning the gun on himself. Brown was a 12 year veteran of the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department before spending the last six years in the FBI.

Neighbors saw smoke coming from the Brown residence and called 9-1-1 at approximately 11:50 p.m. By the time fire crews arrived on scene minutes later, the entire house was engulfed in flames.

“Mrs. Brown’s death was caused by a gunshot wound prior to the house fire,” Walkerville Police Chief Pat Frederick said, “while Mr. Brown’s single-bullet head wound appears to have been self-inflicted.”

“The totality of the evidence leads us to believe this is a murder-suicide. We believe he killed her, set the house on fire and then took his own life,” Frederick said.

The findings support conclusions by investigators Saturday that the couple perished in a murder-suicide during which the 4,000-square foot house was intentionally set on fire. Authorities outlined a likely scenario based on interviews with neighbors and comments posted on Mr. Brown’s Facebook page.

As far as I know there is no truth to the rumor that Slick Willie Clinton was boinking the agent's wife who in turn passed the STD she got from Bubba on to hubby, which caused him to take their lives and burn down the house.

Yeah…no desperation at all on the Trump side….

laugh-michael-scott.gif

In another thread on this very subject, it has already been debunked. The Denver Guardian is a fake news site.
More Dimocrat disnformation you say?

Based on the fact that it is against Hillary, I'd say that it's more like Republican disinformation.

There is no such thing as the Denver Guardian, despite that Facebook post you saw

Lol the Dimbots are putting out a disinformation campaign;l do you know what those are, dumbass?

Here is a hint; a disinformation campaign does not target its own political base with fake news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back