BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Third Suspect from State Farm Center ‘Suitcase Scandal’ Identified as Ralph Jones, Sr.

The criminals who swindled the GA election are being identified one by one:

Next it was uncovered that a mother and daughter team, Lucy Freeman and her daughter “Shaye” Ross as well as a couple others, stuck around after sending everyone home and started running ballots through tabulators. Ballots were pulled out from under a table that were previously covered up and processed with no Republican observers.
The mother – daughter team have become infamous in the annals of voter corruption:
On Sunday night we uncovered another observation of events that night.
One of the other individuals who stuck around moved from his regular station and moved to another cube where he held numerous calls with someone as the ballot counting went on. Yaacov Apelbaum at the Illustrated Primer points out where this mysterious man in red placed himself:
According to the composite, the man in red makes two phone calls on Election Night at 10:58pm which then triggers the removal of the ballot cases from under the table covered in black material. Within a couple minutes four boxes of ballots are wheeled out from under the table.
We now believe the man taking the calls and organizing the massive “suitcase” scandal that night is Ralph Jones.
Ralph Jones is the registrations chief at Fulton County Government.
We have video of Ralph Jones taking time out to speak with Ruby Freeman while she was filmed counting ballots.

Ralph Jones has his own consulting firm and did work for Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Mayor Bottoms paid Ralph Jones’s consulting firm $3,600 during her runoff last year.

And then she won her runoff! What a great investment!

The AJC reported on Keisha and Ralph in 2018.

more...

There are no suspects as no crime was committed. They were doing their jobs and that is all.

Next it was uncovered that a mother and daughter team, Lucy Freeman and her daughter “Shaye” Ross as well as a couple others, stuck around after sending everyone home and started running ballots through tabulators. Ballots were pulled out from under a table that were previously covered up and processed with no Republican observers.
The mother – daughter team have become infamous in the annals of voter corruption:
One of the other individuals who stuck around moved from his regular station and moved to another cube where he held numerous calls with someone as the ballot counting went on. Yaacov Apelbaum at the Illustrated Primer points out where this mysterious man in red placed himself:
According to the composite, the man in red makes two phone calls on Election Night at 10:58pm which then triggers the removal of the ballot cases from under the table covered in black material. Within a couple minutes four boxes of ballots are wheeled out from under the table.
We now believe the man taking the calls and organizing the massive “suitcase” scandal that night is Ralph Jones.
We have video of Ralph Jones taking time out to speak with Ruby Freeman while she was filmed counting ballots.

Ralph Jones has his own consulting firm and did work for Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms. Mayor Bottoms paid Ralph Jones’s consulting firm $3,600 during her runoff last year.

more...

Now some other innocent person working the election is going to be the recipient of threats and/or violence.

Doxing is sick.
yea, and all those times you bitched at CNN and the left for doing it - man...

I've never supported doxing or threatening innocent people just trying to do their job. You're constantly bitching that I don't equally bitch at both sides. Well dude, neither do you. It doesn't mean something is or is not ok, it's just what we choose to respond to. Like attacking kids is never ok but there are very partisan excuses out there for when it is.
i have called out both sides for doxing. period. it's stupid and gets innocent people hurt.

but fine. human behavior and all. you get upset for others while giving yourself full leeway. what i've always said.

That ape should be duct-taped to an office chair and flung off a bridge. Send the correct message that it was working for the wrong side. The GOP is too soft.

Fascist right wintg Nazis like you need to be jailed. You are a thug and nothing more.

Investigators in that State should be grilling all three of them.

Use rubber hoses, pull off their thumb nails and use drugs to keep them awake for 48 hours. That'll get them to admit guilt. Justice under the guidance of Donald J. Trump.

They had changes of clothes they were hiding under the table in those suitcases.

Dont trust your lying eyes...just ignore what you see on the video.

They were empty bins you moron. What do you think they were going to do with those ballots after they were scanned? Or is that question above your mental abilities.

Keep those three scoundrels out of the senate runoff....don't ever allow them anywhere near a ballot center again....do the right thing Georgia....

They should be there doing their job. Again the poll books and votes do tally so no one added any votes.

You'd think the Trumpsters would begin to figure out that they're being played. But it just doesn't happen.
They've invested so much, they can't admit they were wrong now.
and you, mac and so many more can't admit that if this were reversed, you'd be shitting full grown cats out your asses for a week in rage.

which is why no one takes the one sided constant bitching seriously.

You bet. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud at the top of their lungs.

Trump took states that he wasn't expected to by margins more narrow than Biden. Trump preceded the election (when polls showed he *might* lose) by claiming it was rigged and there was fraud. He won. Oh. No fraud I guess. Your definition of fraud is: Trump loses. Your definition of a free and fair election is: Trump wins.

more...

Now some other innocent person working the election is going to be the recipient of threats and/or violence.

Doxing is sick.

I've never supported doxing or threatening innocent people just trying to do their job. You're constantly bitching that I don't equally bitch at both sides. Well dude, neither do you. It doesn't mean something is or is not ok, it's just what we choose to respond to. Like attacking kids is never ok but there are very partisan excuses out there for when it is.
i have called out both sides for doxing. period. it's stupid and gets innocent people hurt.

but fine. human behavior and all. you get upset for others while giving yourself full leeway. what i've always said.

See that's what I just don't get about you Iceberg. I have denounced doxing all around. It's dangerous and as you point out, innocent people get hurt. I don't care who does it. But you will still insist I don't and then some.

That's the problem with trying to have a discussion with you - you hate having labels pinned on you, but you have no problem doing it to others. And now we've again moved away from the actual discussion.

Contards and RWI's are the scum of the earth.

Proven over and over again.

trump.mask.overeyes.jpg

more...

Doxing is sick.

See that's what I just don't get about you Iceberg. I have denounced doxing all around. It's dangerous and as you point out, innocent people get hurt. I don't care who does it. But you will still insist I don't and then some.

That's the problem with trying to have a discussion with you - you hate having labels pinned on you, but you have no problem doing it to others. And now we've again moved away from the actual discussion.
maybe that's true and i need to watch and see. fair criticism just the same and i'll try to be more fair and less "going on past" that yes, does get lost in time overall.

my problem with having a discussion with you is i can try to define something say - a success criteria. you call me a troll and tell me you're going to ignore me for a few weeks.

gotta admit, that makes it hard to have a convo also if we can't even establish baselines of right / wrong | success / fail.

more...

Doxing is sick.

maybe that's true and i need to watch and see. fair criticism just the same and i'll try to be more fair and less "going on past" that yes, does get lost in time overall.

my problem with having a discussion with you is i can try to define something say - a success criteria. you call me a troll and tell me you're going to ignore me for a few weeks.

gotta admit, that makes it hard to have a convo also if we can't even establish baselines of right / wrong | success / fail.

Clearly we viewed this very differently, but can't we move on? You bring this up a number of times. We each interpret things through our own experiences and views. And, I do get short tempered, mea culpa.

more...

Doxing is sick.

Clearly we viewed this very differently, but can't we move on? You bring this up a number of times. We each interpret things through our own experiences and views. And, I do get short tempered, mea culpa.
fair enough. i'd rather talk over issues than get jabs in anyway.

we all have our fuses to be sure.

more...
Debunked by the Secretary of State:

They had changes of clothes they were hiding under the table in those suitcases.

Dont trust your lying eyes...just ignore what you see on the video.

They were empty bins you moron. What do you think they were going to do with those ballots after they were scanned? Or is that question above your mental abilities.

They were hiding suitcases under a table for the scanned ballots?

How were the completed ballots transported to the counters?

I think we all know who the moron is.

You'd think the Trumpsters would begin to figure out that they're being played. But it just doesn't happen.
That's funny considering you spent 3 years fellating Mueller. Lol.
I did?

Oh, that's right. You're a Trumpster. You just make it up as you go.

Yeah, you did. You spread your ass cheeks pretty wide for old schittferbrains too.
And another one.

The search function works just fine. Go ahead and quote me.

And when you can't, you won't admit, because that's what you are.

Forum List

Back