BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

they were let in.

Not into the barricaded part of the building.

She fucked around and she found out.

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows (nypost.com)

They didn’t hold the door for them to enter the barricaded part of the building.

indeed, her choice. Not arguing that. just like it's any fools choice when dealing with the police. I find it odd you all defend stupid however. posting BLM shit like gold.

it wasn't to get in. sorry, doors were opened. dude I posted the video evidence of the cop holding the fking door.

Were they opening the doors to enter the barricaded part of the building? No.

They broke in to that part of the building directly in front of armed security and she got shot for doing it. Dumb lady.

it wasn't to get in. sorry, doors were opened. dude I posted the video evidence of the cop holding the fking door.

Were they opening the doors to enter the barricaded part of the building? No.

They broke in to that part of the building directly in front of armed security and she got shot for doing it. Dumb lady.
dude, I showed what I showed. there was no need to break in. I told you already.

they were let in.

Not into the barricaded part of the building.

Capitol police hold door for pro-Trump protesters, video shows (nypost.com)

And that cop has been suspended along with five other MAGArat cops.

He may face jail

so? he opened the doors. no break in.

LOLOL

To the brain-dead cult, this ....

... is NOT breaking in.

rotfl-gif.288736

A trigger happy cop is apt to shoot you ....no matter what you do.

The real mystery here is why he shot the woman instead of the guys shattering the windows?

Last edited:
The real mystery here is why he shot the woman instead of the guys shattering the windows?
SHE was advancing. Those cops were remarkably restrained

They were just following orders....do not use lethal force against the demonstrators.....except for the Negroid Cop....who for some reason wanted to kill a white woman.

Anyhow....you must not have seen the video...she was not advancing she was in a room with a bunch of other people including cops.

The black guy who shot her was not even in the same room...he was hidden in an adjoining room and shot her through a window.

This thing has been squashed unfortunately....the black cop has avoided justice and is in hiding.

If he is smart he will stay in hiding....I am sure this woman has friends, family and lots of supporters who would like to see justice done.

Last edited:
No, she was killed by a woman hating negro racist cop in violation of orders not to use lethal force....clearly an example of excessive force....no matter what Anti American blacks and stupid liberals try and claim.
I don't know about where YOU live, but orders to refrain from the use of deadly force on PROTESTORS is as it should be, since the right to PEACEABLY assemble and "petition" our government for redress of grievances is a right and protection of "the people" as outlined in the First Amendment.

Once a person goes from peaceful assembly to committing acts of trespass, vandalism, assault, battery, arson, etc., they are no longer a protestor and have crossed over to criminal activity. I'm not saying that any of that automatically means they are fair game for lethal gunfire however any order for restraint no longer applies when a person find him/herself in a situation where they are defending themself or those they have been tasked with protecting.

I know you all know this.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​
oh fk no!!!!!! every looting riot this past year you said was peaceful. you can't change the algorithm in the middle of the game.
I have never made any such claim however you are doing what just about everyone does, including the media - you're conflating protestors with rioters, looters, and vandals. You all make no distinction among those individuals who are exercising a Constitutionally protected right and those committing crimes oftentimes under the cover of the protestors.

Forum List

Back