BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

they were let in.

Not into the barricaded part of the building.

She fucked around and she found out.

she walked in the open door.

Yes.....the only real question is why the Negro cop opened fire....many cops around him ---all of whom were armed. Yet he was the only one to fire his weapon...why?

If they searched his computer like they do of any white person charged with a racial crime they might get some answers....unfortunately....their only aim is to protect the killer and not try to find out what motivated him....definitely not in fear of his life.....not even to mention he was overheard saying he wanted to shoot some Trump supporters.

On behalf of “negros” all across the country. We have been asking that same question about why that cop had to do the same thing to the unarmed person they shot in the back.

because he was kidnapping a baby and stealing a car. that's simple.

Unfortunately for you guys, the experts agree with me that there should be no charges for killing this stupid lady.

Sucks for you, huh?

Sucks even more for her. She fucked around and she found out.
they post the same for the cops who shot black men. and yet, for some strange reason, you have hissy fits. why?

Unfortunately for you guys, the experts agree with me that there should be no charges for killing this stupid lady.

Sucks for you, huh?

they post the same for the cops who shot black men. and yet, for some strange reason, you have hissy fits. why?

Each incident is different. For this one, experts recommend no charges. Justified shooting.

Sucks for you.

Michael Brown attacked the cop. That woman never touched that cop or even got close to him.

Typical liberal fail. Unarmed white woman killed by armed negro. This is perfectly ok to the left.

Looks like it's time to take up arms.
She was part of an armed mob that had already assaulted 140 police officers.
The only weapon in the building belonged to Capital Security otherwise there would have bee weapons seized and weapons charges file of which there were none

Why do you hate the Blue?
Why are you excusing murdering a woman that was no threat to him?

A woman that was illegally trespassing after breaking and entering into the Capitol building with violent intent trying to further breech the space where Congress was being protected by security behind lock doors she was participating in breaching?

That innocent woman?
unarmed, who did she threaten?
Congress.

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674

A national hero that not only deserves a medal, but a promotion and a raise.
ahh now cops are great when they use force. gotcha. you all sure remain inconsistent to human kind. you're a schmuck.
When the force is justified, yes.

Sucks for you, huh?

Each incident is different. For this one, experts recommend no charges. Justified shooting.

Sucks for you.
Same with blacks, yet riots start, why?

A woman that was illegally trespassing after breaking and entering into the Capitol building with violent intent trying to further breech the space where Congress was being protected by security behind lock doors she was participating in breaching?

That innocent woman?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Trespassing is no cause for lethal punishment....as pointed out many times already....the capitol police were issued a order not to use lethal force against the protestors.

The cop could have easily arrested and handcuffed the woman.

There were police in front of her, in back of her and around her....the cop that disobeyed orders and shot her could easily have killed someone else in the crowded hallway....if he was intent on shooting her he should have waited until she entered the room where he and several other cops were and all of them armed....yet he chose to shoot her even though she had not gone through the window.

How does a unarmed woman pose a threat to several armed cops?

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

No he is a woman hating racist black piece of shit cop so cowardly he shot a unarmed woman to prove what? Not even to mention he disobeyed orders.....in the same room with the woman were other police officers and not even to mention the guys that were actually trying to break the windows.....why didnt he shoot one of the guys that were shattering the windows? Why did he focus in on the woman and decide to kill her?

Excessive force....no doubt about that.

The Capitol Police officer fired at her from the side of the barricade, where he had been hidden from view in a doorway. At least from what can be seen and heard from the video, he appears to issue no commands to stop nor any verbal warning that he would shoot.

“That was an execution,” said Jack Feeley, a fellow Air Force vet and friend of Babbitt, adding that it “breaks my heart to know millions of people watched my friend be executed on live television.”
(It wasn’t on “live television,” it was filmed by the antifa/BLM thug who lead the charge to that location)

A former White House national security aide and Pentagon official agreed the officer appeared trigger happy. “It was an assassination. I’ve never seen a more clear case in all my years. I’ve seen EJKs that were cleaner than that,” said the former official, referring to an extrajudicial killing, or state-sponsored killing outside the formal legal system of a country. “He stepped into it [the shot] for [expletive deleted] sake.”

Much, much more here: With Ashli Babbitt Killing Shrouded in Mystery, Officer Who Shot Her Is in Hiding for His Own Safety

He will probably have to hide out for the rest of his miserable life....always looking over his shoulder not knowing who may seek justice for his wanton killing of a unarmed woman.

Last edited:

That innocent woman?

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Trespassing is no cause for lethal punishment....as pointed out many times already....the capitol police were issued a order not to use lethal force against the protestors.

The cop could have easily arrested and handcuffed the woman.

There were police in front of her, in back of her and around her....the cop that disobeyed orders and shot her could easily have killed someone else in the crowded hallway....if he was intent on shooting her he should have waited until she entered the room where he and several other cops were and all of them armed....yet he chose to shoot her even though she had not gone through the window.

How does a unarmed woman pose a threat to several armed cops?
Why arrest her when the mob behind her will just burst in. Shoot her, and the mob backs away.

It was a good shoot.

No he is a woman hating racist black piece of shit cop so cowardly he shot a unarmed woman to prove what? Not even to mention he disobeyed orders.....in the same room with the woman were other police officers and not even to mention the guys that were actually trying to break the windows.....why didnt he shoot one of the guys that were shattering the windows? Why did he focus in on the woman and decide to kill her?

Excessive force....no doubt about that.

The Capitol Police officer fired at her from the side of the barricade, where he had been hidden from view in a doorway. At least from what can be seen and heard from the video, he appears to issue no commands to stop nor any verbal warning that he would shoot.

“That was an execution,” said Jack Feeley, a fellow Air Force vet and friend of Babbitt, adding that it “breaks my heart to know millions of people watched my friend be executed on live television.”
(It wasn’t on “live television,” it was filmed by the antifa/BLM thug who lead the charge to that location)

A former White House national security aide and Pentagon official agreed the officer appeared trigger happy. “It was an assassination. I’ve never seen a more clear case in all my years. I’ve seen EJKs that were cleaner than that,” said the former official, referring to an extrajudicial killing, or state-sponsored killing outside the formal legal system of a country. “He stepped into it [the shot] for [expletive deleted] sake.”

Much, much more here: With Ashli Babbitt Killing Shrouded in Mystery, Officer Who Shot Her Is in Hiding for His Own Safety

He will probably have to hide out for the rest of his miserable life....always looking over his shoulder not knowing who may seek justice for his wanton killing of a unarmed woman.
^^^ Scratch a conservative, find a racist.

Trespassing is no cause for lethal punishment
She was well beyond trespassing. She was leading an insurrection through the last barricade protecting Congress and the Vice President.

If they were shooting trespassers there would have been 800 bodies

Bullshite.....more and more lies......the truth will come out and is coming out.....

Another Democrat-Media Narrative Goes Up in Flames: FBI Official Admits No Firearms Were Confiscated by Law Enforcement at Capitol Riot

Forum List

Back