BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Terrrorists aren't victims.

Oh....it was a Democrat who started this thread about the color of the skin of the POLICE OFFICER?

It's funny how republicans supported the police when it involved protecting property, but now oppose the police when it came to protecting the people in government.

The only people in danger that day were the protestors...and the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt by a hate filled African American is proof of it.

How can a normal person kill someone in cold blood and then go home to their family and not be struck down by their guilt at killing a innocent person who had served her nation honorably for 14 years?

Serving your country doesn't give you carte blanche to do whatever you wish, nor does it absolve you from the consequences of your actions. The only people who don't seem to realize that are the cowards who've never served..

Apples and Oranges bozo.......no one claimed serving in the military gives you cart blache to do whatever.

Someone did say Ashley was a criminal.....nothing in her record indicates that and the fact that she seerved 14 honorable years in the military is just further proof she was not a criminal.

The Negroid cop that shot her should have his background checked.....that is where you will find the evidence that proves he hated white folk, could not follow orders and was prone to violence.

Such trigger happy psychoes have no business being a cop.

How fucking stupid are you?

Serving in the military is no proof, whatsoever, that someone's not a criminal.

You're a fucking buffoon...

14 yrs. of honorable service definitely indicates someone is not a criminal.....now run and hide befoe I bitch slap ya. hehheh

You're not too fuckin' bright, are ya', dipshit?

I said that military service is no proof that someone's not a criminal. It's not. Plenty of people have served that long, or longer, and then run afoul of the law.

Saying that military service is no indication that someone isn't a criminal does not equate to saying that military service is an indication that they are.

You're just too fucking stupid to comprehend the difference.

And drop the internet toughie routine, Nancy. It makes you look pathetic...

Terrrorists aren't victims.

Oh....it was a Democrat who started this thread about the color of the skin of the POLICE OFFICER?

It's funny how republicans supported the police when it involved protecting property, but now oppose the police when it came to protecting the people in government.

The only people in danger that day were the protestors...and the cold blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt by a hate filled African American is proof of it.

How can a normal person kill someone in cold blood and then go home to their family and not be struck down by their guilt at killing a innocent person who had served her nation honorably for 14 years?

Serving your country doesn't give you carte blanche to do whatever you wish, nor does it absolve you from the consequences of your actions. The only people who don't seem to realize that are the cowards who've never served..

Apples and Oranges bozo.......no one claimed serving in the military gives you cart blache to do whatever.

Someone did say Ashley was a criminal.....nothing in her record indicates that and the fact that she seerved 14 honorable years in the military is just further proof she was not a criminal.

The Negroid cop that shot her should have his background checked.....that is where you will find the evidence that proves he hated white folk, could not follow orders and was prone to violence.

Such trigger happy psychoes have no business being a cop.
she didn't have a weapon, and that makes her the victim.

No, she was killed by a woman hating negro racist cop in violation of orders not to use lethal force....clearly an example of excessive force....no matter what Anti American blacks and stupid liberals try and claim.
I don't know about where YOU live, but orders to refrain from the use of deadly force on PROTESTORS is as it should be, since the right to PEACEABLY assemble and "petition" our government for redress of grievances is a right and protection of "the people" as outlined in the First Amendment.

Once a person goes from peaceful assembly to committing acts of trespass, vandalism, assault, battery, arson, etc., they are no longer a protestor and have crossed over to criminal activity. I'm not saying that any of that automatically means they are fair game for lethal gunfire however any order for restraint no longer applies when a person find him/herself in a situation where they are defending themself or those they have been tasked with protecting.

I know you all know this.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

Attachments

• 1614733524189.png
    1614733524189.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 8
She shouldn't have tried climbing through that window. They would have shot anyone who breached that line.
if cops started shooting left wing rioters burning and looting you would be screaming at the top of your lungs !

They only maim and brutilize those who are protesting peacefully. They let the violent boogaloos and proud boys do all the damage they want so that when those scenes are shown on the news, they can pretend to be the good guys still.
how many cities have right wingers burned looted and vandalized ? it seems you have forgotten about your pals antifa suddenly ... but dont worry we will remind you as temps warm and leftwing insurrections and treason starts ...AGAIN !

No, she was killed by a woman hating negro racist cop in violation of orders not to use lethal force....clearly an example of excessive force....no matter what Anti American blacks and stupid liberals try and claim.
I don't know about where YOU live, but orders to refrain from the use of deadly force on PROTESTORS is as it should be, since the right to PEACEABLY assemble and "petition" our government for redress of grievances is a right and protection of "the people" as outlined in the First Amendment.

Once a person goes from peaceful assembly to committing acts of trespass, vandalism, assault, battery, arson, etc., they are no longer a protestor and have crossed over to criminal activity. I'm not saying that any of that automatically means they are fair game for lethal gunfire however any order for restraint no longer applies when a person find him/herself in a situation where they are defending themself or those they have been tasked with protecting.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​
so you have no problem with cops firing on violent protesters from antifa .

When is deadly force allowed?

When a black person is sleeping in their bed.

the cops that killed her did not intend for her to get shot ...they were returning fire from an idiot that fired on them first .

the cops that killed her did not intend for her to get shot ...they were returning fire from an idiot that fired on them first .
No one fired on the cops you are either a liar or mistaken. But the cop was justified in shooting her.

No one fired on the cops you are either a liar or mistaken. But the cop was justified in shooting her.
which incident are you talking about . im refering to the tragic death of Breonna Taylor .

Why is someone an idiot for shooting at people breaking into their residence?

The cop disobeyed orders which were not to use lethal force on the protestors.

If you look at the picture of the window she was allegedly trying to crawl through you see 4 or 5 cops with their guns drawn.....how could she have possibly been a threat to anyone.....not even to mention the killer cop was heard to say he wanted to shoot some Trump supporters.

Thus anyway you look at it.....at the very minimum this was excessive use of force.

The woman posed no threat to anyone there were cops behind her, there were cops in front of her....who was she supposed to be threatening?

It is quite obvious she could have been easily arrested and handcuffed....no legitimate reason to shoot her at all.

Anyone who believes different has simply drank the msm kool aid.

Last edited:

The cop disobeyed orders which were not to use lethal force on the protestors.

If you look at the picture of the window she was allegedly trying to crawl through you see 4 or 5 cops with their guns drawn.....how could she have possibly been a threat to anyone.....not even to mention the killer cop was heard to say he wanted to shoot some Trump supporters.

Thus anyway you look at it.....at the very minimum this was excessive use of force.
:cuckoo:

which incident are you talking about . im refering to the tragic death of Breonna Taylor .
I was refering to what this thread is about.

Forum List

Back