BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

I
The cop was doing his job.
What SPECIFIC threat did she pose?
Trespassing while being conservative?
She was leading a mob into the House chamber, ya moron.
So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

That cop is a hero and Ashli Shootingtarget died a traitor to her country.
Poor, demented Grampa Murked U. Utterly incapable of refuting my post, he marks it as funny and then runs away.
When you offer a point worthy of discussion I'll let you know. Until then here! Have another funny to cry about.
No worries, I was confident you couldn't refute my post when I hit the reply button. Brain-dead cowards hit 'funny' then run.
Imagine being so full of yourself that you think people MUST respond to you to disprove whatever asinine thing you say...

Get a grip and enjoy another funny
You asked a question, I answered. You obviously couldn't refute the answer so you surrendered. I can live with that.
I refuted your nonsense and you doubled down on stupid.

No response was necessary
LOL

You're senile, gramps. :cuckoo:

You refuted nothing. All you did was ask more questions. Which I answered and then you proverbially threw in the towel.
No one has answered the question tard. Trespassing is neither a capital offense or a terrorist act.

You and ANYONE who thinks she was a terrorist is a full blown idiot.

Exactly dupes of the media who think American Citizens should be barred from visiting the Capitol Bldg.

The U.S. Capitol is open to the public for tours Monday – Saturday
Meaning visitors were strictly controlled and not free to come and go as they please

I support and trump and the goals of the trump rally

democrats stole the 2020 election and we must never forget that

but I think its already being forgotten as the media concentrates on Buffalo Man and his cohorts

Nonsense.........Visitor Hours & Info

I
So were the cops that were RIGHT BESIDE HER also leading a mob? And if being in a mob is all it takes to define terrorism what of all the mobs over the last two years?
We're talking about her specific situation. A mob of hundreds broke into the Capitol, threatening lawmakers. The House chamber had not yet been completely evacuated when the mob started breaking into the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. The first person to try to gain entry was shot and killed which kept the mob out until lawmakers were safe.

Poor, demented Grampa Murked U. Utterly incapable of refuting my post, he marks it as funny and then runs away.
When you offer a point worthy of discussion I'll let you know. Until then here! Have another funny to cry about.
No worries, I was confident you couldn't refute my post when I hit the reply button. Brain-dead cowards hit 'funny' then run.
Imagine being so full of yourself that you think people MUST respond to you to disprove whatever asinine thing you say...

You asked a question, I answered. You obviously couldn't refute the answer so you surrendered. I can live with that.

LOL

You refuted nothing. All you did was ask more questions. Which I answered and then you proverbially threw in the towel.
No one has answered the question tard. Trespassing is neither a capital offense or a terrorist act.

Now you're lying as I answered you...

I

LOL

Exactly dupes of the media who think American Citizens should be barred from visiting the Capitol Bldg.
You do know there are restricted areas, right?

face-palm-gif.278959

Meaning visitors were strictly controlled and not free to come and go as they please

but I think its already being forgotten as the media concentrates on Buffalo Man and his cohorts

Obviously you have never been there.

I must've missed it, where in that info does it state just smash windows to break in?

I

LOL

And there is the double down bullshit.

I asked for a SPECIFIC example of her terrorist act and you posted BULLSHIT.

Since you say/imply she was threatening congress members why don't you SPECIFICALLY tell us what threat she made against congress. QUOTE HER.

Again, trespassing is not an act of terrorism corn pop.

American Citizens have every right to enter the capitol bldg....it is public property.
Not all of it. Some areas are non-public, some areas are restricted, and some areas classified/restricted.

Within the capitol there are areas where you need special access in order to enter. Such as the congressional gallery, and protectee restricted zones.

Actually it depends WHERE you trespass. According to military regulations ex: AFR 207-1 (12 para 12-9d(l)(a)).

"All possible actions must be taken, including the
use of deadly force, to stop unauthorized entry

I

LOL

Since you say/imply she was threatening congress members why don't you SPECIFICALLY tell us what threat she made against congress. QUOTE HER.

It wasn't just trespassing. You can't debate when all you do is lie.

Terrorism is the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government. That was the intent of that mob who stormed the Capitol to "stop the steal."

And what I posted is not bullshit. You just don't like reality. She was part of a bigger mob who stormed the Capitol and threatened the lives of lawmakers. She happened to be at the doors leading into the Speaker's Lobby as the mob was attempting to break in. She happened to be the first person of that mob to try and gain entry. The mob posed a deadly threat and she was at the forefront when she climbed up into that broken out window. The cop did the only thing he could at that point to keep the mob out.

I

LOL

hehheh.....Exactly.....the hyperbole of the liberal msm has duped many.

Actually it depends WHERE you trespass. According to military regulations ex: AFR 207-1 (12 para 12-9d(l)(a)).

"All possible actions must be taken, including the
use of deadly force, to stop unauthorized entry

Not true.....The Capitol Bldg is open to the public and the cops were under orders not to use deadly force on the protestors.

This is not some freaking communist country you morons.

American Citizens have every right to enter the capitol bldg....it is public property.
Not all of it. Some areas are non-public, some areas are restricted, and some areas classified/restricted.

Within the capitol there are areas where you need special access in order to enter. Such as the congressional gallery, and protectee restricted zones.

Who said all of it was open to the public?

Anyhow......to answer a previous question........

Can you visit the Capitol without a tour?
Do I have to take a tour of the historic Capitol to enter the Capitol Visitor Center? No, the Visitor Center is a public access building and you do not need a tour ticket to enter.

Not true.....The Capitol Bldg is open to the public and the cops were under orders not to use deadly force on the protestors.

These were not protesters, they crossed the line into insurrectionists.

A protective force officer is authorized to use deadly force when one or more of the following circumstances exists:

When deadly force reasonably appears to be necessary to prevent the commission of a serious offense against a person(s) in circumstances presenting an imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm

Additional Considerations Involving Firearms.
(2) Warning shots shall not be fired.

A protective force officer is authorized to use deadly force when one or more of the following circumstances exists:

When deadly force reasonably appears to be necessary to prevent the commission of a serious offense against a person(s) in circumstances presenting an imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm

You do not even know what insurrection means.....go study up and get back with us.

I

LOL

It wasn't just trespassing. You can't debate when all you do is lie.

Terrorism is the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government. That was the intent of that mob who stormed the Capitol to "stop the steal."

And what I posted is not bullshit. You just don't like reality. She was part of a bigger mob who stormed the Capitol and threatened the lives of lawmakers. She happened to be at the doors leading into the Speaker's Lobby as the mob was attempting to break in. She happened to be the first person of that mob to try and gain entry. The mob posed a deadly threat and she was at the forefront when she climbed up into that broken out window. The cop did the only thing he could at that point to keep the mob out.
All bullshit. I've made crystal clear what those idiots did was stupid and set back freedom in our nation as a result.....BUT

You cocksuckers can't wait to defend mobs that rape, pillage, plunder, burn, occupy, vandalize, murder & shut down normal routines UNLESS it suits a narrative that furthers your asinine agendas.

You have NO CREDIBILITY ON THIS ISSUE. NONE, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA. None of you asshats do. Nor do the Demorats you elect.

GO FUCK YOURSELF HYPOCRITE

You do not even know what insurrection means.....go study up and get back with us.

In the meantime back at the ranch pressure to arrest the killer cop is growing....we may have to have a huge,huge demonstration in Washington to make sure it happens.

Wanton murder by a black racist cop of a un armed female protestor will not be tolerated and not even to mention he was heard saying he wanted to kill some Trump supporters.

We demand justice and we will get it.

Biden must decide whether he wants peace and unity or the chaos the msm is constantly trying to stir up.

I already posted it. Along with treason, which the armed mob gathered to, and forcing entry upon the capitol constitutes waging war against the government, as per Chief Justice John Marshall;

Forum List

Back