BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

It ended the slave trade and reduced the power of the slave states, you idiot.
Did you take the "short bus" version of history when you were in school. Because the Constitution didn't end slavery, the civil war ended slavery.

To give you a hint. The civil war ended in the spring/summer of 1865, the 13th amendment wasn't ratified until december 1865.

It ended the slave trade and reduced the power of the slave states, you idiot.
Did you take the "short bus" version of history when you were in school. Because the Constitution didn't end slavery, the civil war ended slavery.

To give you a hint. The civil war ended in the spring/summer of 1865, the 13th amendment wasn't ratified until december 1865.
youre an idiot.. Lincoln ended slavery and the civil war insured it never came back,,,

Slavery existed throughout human history in every corner of the world.....it was only in the U.S. that the founding documents ended the slave trade and reduced the power of slave states.........and the slave owners who insisted on keeping slavery would go on to create the democrat party.....

Actually slavery ended in most of the civilized world, such as where the british flag never set, in the early 1800's.

Ironically had the British won the war on 1812, slavery would have ended in the united states half a century earlier.

As I pointed out. They have the protester on video, and are in the process of identifying him, and bringing him to justice.
and yet you failed to provide the video,,
I don't have the video, the FBI has the video. You can ask them for it. I'm just the messenger. If you want evidence in an ongoing murder investigation released, you'll probably need a court order.

Sorry charlie.
Tricks are for kids.

As I pointed out. They have the protester on video, and are in the process of identifying him, and bringing him to justice.
and yet you failed to provide the video,,
I don't have the video, the FBI has the video. You can ask them for it. I'm just the messenger. If you want evidence in an ongoing murder investigation released, you'll probably need a court order.

Sorry charlie.
Tricks are for kids.

youre an idiot.. Lincoln ended slavery and the civil war insured it never came back,,,
Let me give you a hint. Lincoln ended before slavery did.
And historians have pointed out that Lincolns "emancipation proclamation" only freed the slaves that the union army liberated. Which took until the end of the civil war.

The FBI has an ongoing murder investigation. I think they have more information than they're releasing publicly, and your post is only speculation.

If anything, the fact that the FBI is still investigating it as a murder case means they don't have evidence the officer died of natural causes.

The FBI has an ongoing murder investigation. I think they have more information than they're releasing publicly, and your post is only speculation.

If anything, the fact that the FBI is still investigating it as a murder case means they don't have evidence the officer died of natural causes.
prove it,,

prove it,,

Section 304.2 Investigation Not Required

A criminal investigation will not generally be required if the death was due to natural causes or an accident

Last edited:

prove it,,
not seeing where this is an open investigation,,,

Then you're blind.

Feb. 27, 2021,
The FBI said it is targeting a single assailant as it continues to investigate the death of U.S. Capitol police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died from injuries sustained in the Jan. 6 riot.

Agents have not pinpointed Sicknick's exact cause of injuries, but recently said they suspect it was from a potential spray-type irritant, such as bear spray, that he inhaled during the riot. The investigation into Sicknick's death is being treated as an assault.

According to officials, a video shows a person attacking several officers, including Sicknick, with spray. The suspect is also heard discussing the alleged attack prior to the incident, officials said.

Federal authorities have not identified the suspect, and the FBI is not yet releasing the video to the public.

Then you're blind.

Feb. 27, 2021,
The FBI said it is targeting a single assailant as it continues to investigate the death of U.S. Capitol police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died from injuries sustained in the Jan. 6 riot.

Agents have not pinpointed Sicknick's exact cause of injuries, but recently said they suspect it was from a potential spray-type irritant, such as bear spray, that he inhaled during the riot. The investigation into Sicknick's death is being treated as an assault.

According to officials, a video shows a person attacking several officers, including Sicknick, with spray. The suspect is also heard discussing the alleged attack prior to the incident, officials said.

Federal authorities have not identified the suspect, and the FBI is not yet releasing the video to the public.
do you have a reliable source???

You claim that was a reason when even the insurgents who stormed the Capitol aren't claiming that.
If you want to know what the rioters think ask them

but I think they have so many screws missing they really dont know

what I’m telling you is how a rational person sees it
I don't have to ask them. None of them claim what you claim. You're delirious.

I have no problem with the shooting.

Defending our elected officials from a violent mob is justifiable in my book.
I think that if elections are stolen and the justice systems closes its eyes, there is but one solution left.

Whatever you think the one solution is, go for it.
looks like they were doing it. got your attention huh? election theft can't go without consequences.

Have fun with that. Didn't change anything and now this dumb bitch is dead.

If you want to try the same thing, go for it.
your lack of humanity is noted.

It's sad that she wasted her life over nothing. But ultimately it's her choice, and yours, if you want to do something so Darwin-award-level stupid.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you want to do the same, nobody is stopping you. See what happens.
It's even sadder she died a traitor after proudly serving her country.
your cowardly cop that could not obey orders is the traitor not the girl
The cop is a hero who helped prevent any lawmakers from getting killed.

And you believe that warrants a lethal response from police? Killing an unarmed protester? Why can't you answer that question?
She was armed with a lethal mob. They already killed a cop.
show us how a woman carries so many people in her arms? please demonstrate to us.
Dumbfuck, they were smashing the doors and the windows to break in. It wasn't just her, it was a mob. And even more behind them. The first window that was broken out led to Ashli Shootingtarget climbing through it. Had she not been stopped, the mob would have followed. Just as they did throughout the Capitol.

That cop, who warned the mob to stay back, had no choice but to discharge his firearm.
BULLSHIT He was scared, disobeyed his orders, and shot an unarmed girl, after he crapped in his pants, The man is no hero and should be charged with murder
You're fucked in the head, cultist. He did not disobey any orders. He saved lives of the lawmakers hiding in the House chamber.

You claim that was a reason when even the insurgents who stormed the Capitol aren't claiming that.

We don't need to ask, they chanted "hang Mike Pence"
Why not Pence betrayed his duty and the Constitution
Nice to see you're in favor of murdering the vice president of the United States just because he wouldn't help Trump become president in violation of the Constitution.

We don't need to ask, they chanted "hang Mike Pence"

Out of 100,000 people who attended the rally, a handful chanted that with no intention of actually doing it...you fucking moron.
LOL

They were literally hunting for the vice president of the United States to murder him and you're sick enough to make excuses for them. You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back