BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

He shot an unarmed and undersized person who posed no lethal threat. Maybes and could ofs do not legally get you shot to death
He will be found guilty

Trump was running out of options.

The only thing Trump had left was Pence overturning the EC vote, and martial law. And Pence drew the line.
so youve been lying all this time,,

at least youre being honest now,,
When have I said anything inconsistent with what I just posted.

I grant you the story of Trump is an ever evolving one. And the details don't come out right away, so you think Trump is playing 3D chess, and it turns out he's just playing tic-tac-toe.

Based on what they brought, they proverbially,
came armed for bear.
there were bears there???
They used their weapons against the "pigs" As republicans have come to call the capitol police.
It seems to me that the “crime” the conservative demonstrators committed was to behave like the liberals have ever since the mid sixties. Liberals have invaded and occupied countless government buildings, destroyed both public and private property and killed civilians, police and governmental officials.

It seems to me that the “crime” the conservative demonstrators committed was to behave like the liberals have ever since the mid sixties. Liberals have invaded and occupied countless government buildings, destroyed both public and private property and killed civilians, police and governmental officials.
Liberals may have occupied government buildings, but they never displaced the occupants. no matter how rowdy they were, they never stopped the buildings from functioning.
And of course, they never chanted for elected officials to "hang"

Liberals may have occupied government buildings, but they never displaced the occupants. no matter how rowdy they were, they never stopped the buildings from functioning.
my gosh youre an idiot,,,

of course they displaced the occupants,,, in fact most of them ran for their lives,,,

Why do you cling to the original intent, which was to support slavery?
The Constitution never supported slavery and in every way tried to limit it...
You never read the constitution did you? Other than a couple of amendments. Did you read the body of the constitution? It clearly protects slavery.

No Person held to Service or Labour in one State, under the Laws thereof, escaping into another, shall, in Consequence of any Law or Regulation therein, be discharged from such Service or Labour, but shall be delivered up on Claim of the Party to whom such Service or Labour may be due.

The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

Provided that no Amendment which may be made prior to the Year One thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any Manner affect the first and fourth Clauses in the Ninth Section of the first Article

It ended the slave trade and reduced the power of the slave states, you idiot.

In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.

When, then, is shooting warrented?

Because I am seeing real mixed messaging from sone folks here who were ok with unarmed rioters in Portland and elsewhere being shot, but not ok with unarmed rioters in the Capital being shot.

IMO the Capitol Police are charged with protecting the Capitol and congresdional members, staff and visitors within. What else should a policeman do when he is facing a mob, one of whom is climbing through a just broken window, and somewhere behind him, or in the building are members of congress and staff under seige. She ignored warnings and kelt coming. what should he do?

I

She couldn't fit through the window...you idiot.

Actually the constitution said they couldn't amend it to end slavery for at least two decades.
so it said it could be changed,, thanks for confirming it helped end the democrats slavery,,,
Think about it. They could fix anything in the constitution, including by adding the Bill of Rights.

But they couldn't touch slavery for at least 20 years.

If that's not protecting slavery, what would you call protecting something for 20 years.

Slavery existed throughout human history in every corner of the world.....it was only in the U.S. that the founding documents ended the slave trade and reduced the power of slave states.........and the slave owners who insisted on keeping slavery would go on to create the democrat party.....

Institutional racism only exists in the democrat party and it's allied groups in hollywood, academia and other left wing groups....

of course they displaced the occupants,,, in fact most of them ran for their lives,,,
Cite a government building a liberal group shut down.

Tic-Tic-Tic

Cite a government building a liberal group shut down.

Tic-Tic-Tic
when did I say they did???

Actually they're identifying the protester who sprayed him with a noxious chemical.
Hey....dipshit....he could have been hit by pepper spray from the police too......
As I pointed out. They have the protester on video, and are in the process of identifying him, and bringing him to justice.
and yet you failed to provide the video,,

hey dumbass!! the cops mom came out and said he didnt get hurt at the protest,,,

and the trumpers never occupied the capital,, the went in walked around a while and left,,

Forum List

Back