BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

bent on finding any shred of illusion to get Orange Crash off the hook for what he did, all for no higher purpose than, "because Cult".
Oh, that. Then that's a relief. I was afraid they actually believed this shit.
I personally think they do believe it. It doesn't really make sense to engage in behavior that can have such adverse results, such as being jailed, having a criminal record, possibly being injured or killed or labeled a subversive (or terrorist) by your government just for shits and giggles. Looking at the video of that mob some of them were VERY angry but angry about what? Something that didn't even happen. The inability to distinguish reality from fantasy is one of the symptoms of mental illness.

It is a tough call, as we can't see inside what's left of people's minds. This is all based on a theme of self-delusion, one that projects all these comic book stories on the wall that they then pretend are real. The question comes down to, do they KNOW they're self-deluding? I believe they do. They'll never admit it but below the surface they have to know it's all a sham, the objective being to corral others into playing that same sham. A mob mentality. If the whole mob believes two plus two equals five, then it "does".

I believe Rump knows he's full of shit too, his entire world is constructed of self-delusion. When the reality doesn't work, just make up an alternate universe, one where you "won" an election you lost, one where your father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany. That poison shit comes from that guru of self-delusion, Norman Vincent Peale, who Rump and family went to worship every Sunday. This is all directly related to Rump's candid observation that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. Probably the most honest statement he ever made, it's a "tribute" to the power of that self-delusion when it's effectively projected on the gullible. Here we have the objects of that projection, bending over backward to make excuses for a seditious and murderous attack on the very seat of government. Shooting somebody on Fifth Avenue/inciting a mob to storm the Capitol --- a distinction without a difference.

Cults are made of exactly this self-delusion.

Do you take funny pills before you post or are you just insane?

You make a good point ----- Cults are also notorious for knee-jerk emotional meltdowns upon it being pointed out exactly what they're doing. Thanks for the timely demonstration thereof.

The cop was doing his job.
Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.
the democrat and republican parties are not the government,, they are political parties that have taken control of the operations of the government,,
they are no different than the nazi or communist partys,,

she was protecting and defending it from those that had already violated the constitution many times over decades,,,
Over the decades? If that was so, why attack the government in 2021 over something that happened before the turn of the century?

Was she trying to vindicate losing the civil war?
you know what they say,,
no better time than the present,,

She took an oath to protect and defend the constitution, which means not overthrowing the government. She violated the very oath she took.
the democrat and republican parties are not the government,, they are political parties that have taken control of the operations of the government,,
May I point out that three of the four you complained about we voted in by the will of the people.
Are you against democratic elections now? That leaves you in the communist camp.

May I point out that three of the four you complained about we voted in by the will of the people.
Are you against democratic elections now? That leaves you in the communist camp.
I am for free and open elections,, and this last one was not that,,

so youre OK if the nazi party got into and controlled the government and started violating the constitution because its the will of the people??

Or more likely against the illegitimate presidency of the brain damaged dotard, Joe Biden.
You use the commies as an all purpose boogie man yet the people whose asses you kiss
are all snuggled up nice and tight with communists in China.

We slowly and inexorably morph into China itself under DNC rule and guidance.

so youre OK if the nazi party got into and controlled the government and started violating the constitution because its the will of the people??
The people are not perfect. They have their own prides and prejudices, but they're all we have.

The people are not perfect. They have their own prides and prejudices, but they're all we have.
that tells me all I need to know,,, you support fascism,,,

You can review the charges against 268 people so far, many of them charged umnder 18 USC 1752(b)(1) which means they were armed.
well most people do have arms,,,
Most people don't use them to beat police officers.

99.999999999% of the 100,000 Trump supporters at his rally did not do that....the majority of those who did were not Trump supporters but were democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa, hiding among the Trump supporters....

99.999999999% of the 100,000 Trump supporters at his rally did not do that....the majority of those who did were not Trump supporters but were democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa, hiding among the Trump supporters....
Actually 0.3% have been charged by the FBI for felonies, including assaults on the 140 police officers injured, some permanently maimed, and one killed.
Peaceful my ass.

Forum List

Back