BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The low IQ, affirmative action negroid who murdered that idiot should be tried for murder. There is no way any rational person will visit that building now that they know entering a particular area unauthorized results in a gunshot to the neck. The land of the free has been usurped by zionists instituting Zimbabwe, South Africa type "reforms."

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
She was a peaceful Pro Democracy activist shot dead unarmed.
She is a martyr to freedom loving people around the world.
The dumb bitch was a traitor, now she a dead traitor, she deserved it.

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had served America Honorably for 14 yrs....and yet when she practices her right to demonstrate as an American Citizen she gets shot down in cold blood by a cop who is known to hate whites and is heard to say he wants to shoot some Trump supporters.....thus we have reached a point in our society where bloodshed is advocated by the leftwing liberals in order to satiate their irrational hatred of True Americans.

Yes, she did, for 14 years.
"Practices her right"?
She wasn't demonstrating, she has no right to break and enter, where is that in the constitution?
True Americans do NOT attempt a coup.
The rest is teabagger "victimhood" BS.
Remind me on your position on the riots last year?
They were wrong on every level.
What exactly did they accomplish, just destruction?
They make your argument weaker, you lost people who may have been on your side before the riot.
They did mine.
I would have shot them, maybe not dead but they wouldn't be walking to an ambulance.

Apologies for getting all weirded out. I keep seeing that vid in my head of Ashli...gasping, saying she's ok (telling herself that but she KNOWS she is not ok), doing her tours, coming home, being in the wrong place for reasons beyond her common sense, and dying like that. Same with Breonna. In her bed. Asleep. And Eric Garner. Just trying to make a buck or two, and dying like that.

It just makes me very angry..then sad..then angry again.

Breonna? Isn't she the one who was the girlfriend of drug dealers? Whose boyfriend shot at the police...getting her shot in the cross fire.....And Eric Garner....refusing arrest?

And Ashli.....unarmed female Trump supporter ....shot by the police....without warning or attempt at less lethal means?
Case in point.

Apologies for getting all weirded out. I keep seeing that vid in my head of Ashli...gasping, saying she's ok (telling herself that but she KNOWS she is not ok), doing her tours, coming home, being in the wrong place for reasons beyond her common sense, and dying like that. Same with Breonna. In her bed. Asleep. And Eric Garner. Just trying to make a buck or two, and dying like that.

It just makes me very angry..then sad..then angry again.

Breonna? Isn't she the one who was the girlfriend of drug dealers? Whose boyfriend shot at the police...getting her shot in the cross fire.....And Eric Garner....refusing arrest?

And Ashli.....unarmed female Trump supporter ....shot by the police....without warning or attempt at less lethal means?
Yes. Yes. Yes. All needless deaths. And Garner was NOT resisting arrest.

Garner was resisting arrest....

When Pantaleo placed his hands on Garner, Garner pulled his arms away.

You think he would have shot her if she was some sassy, fat assed, BLM supporter??

Ashli Babbitt was a woman who had served America Honorably for 14 yrs....and yet when she practices her right to demonstrate as an American Citizen she gets shot down in cold blood by a cop who is known to hate whites and is heard to say he wants to shoot some Trump supporters.....thus we have reached a point in our society where bloodshed is advocated by the leftwing liberals in order to satiate their irrational hatred of True Americans.

"Practices her right"?
She wasn't demonstrating, she has no right to break and enter, where is that in the constitution?

These Americans did not attempt a coup...you idiot.....

Are you really this stupid?

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe the Capitol police officer acted appropriately.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Where do you think you have me cornered?

Why do you choose the terms "negro uprising"?

Because, by and large, that's exactly what it was.

Who were the first to start rioting? Who were the first to start looting?

Wasn't whites...

Negro was the accepted term in my grandfather's era. For a long time now though, it's considered a slur. "Uprising" implies something to be "put down". As if there is no just cause behind it. So it's an interesting choice of terms.

I think it's good to differentiate good Americans, who happen to be black, from negroes who use events such as George Floyd as a reason to riot and loot.

And, yes, the uprising should most definitely have been put down.

Violently...

Do you differentiate between protests and riots?
riots took place all of last summer---looting and destroying, provided by antifa and black flies matter (demonRAT paid rioters)
you retarded asswipes of the demonRATS have no idea what a protest is, unless it includes violence, or someone getting hurt.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....
Yes she was. Her being a woman does not preclude the threat. Especially a military veteran woman who served in combat and came to Washington to wage war.

Wage war?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Please....tell us that you are not really this fucking stupid.....

She was unarmed......you idiot.
What she was, was a person that broke into the capital who got shot trying to go through a window to get to the speakers office. She did come to wage war. Apparently you are as stupid to try making her an innocent victim.
yo, retard...war involves weapons. the only weapon was in the murderers hand

Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.
Yes I would have. I've already told you that. I feel sorry for Babbitt getting caught up in the cult and ruining her life. But it doesn't change what she did.

Do NOT put words in my mouth, or make up the thoughts you think are in my head, Gracie.
you must mean the xiden/murderers cult...you are 1 retarded shit stain

Notice that the Dems didn't have any problems with their Antifa and BLM assaulting the White House on June 1 2020.
They didn't call it an insurrection.
They didn't call the Rioters "Domestic Terrorist".
None of the rioters were shot.
It was never made into a racial issue.

50 Secret Service agents injured in White House riots as Donald Trump is taken to 'terror attack' bunker (thesun.co.uk)
That's only because it wasn't, did they physically enter the white house grounds?
It was a riot outside the white house compound.
ALL rioters are domestic terrorist.
The rest is teabagger BS, TRYING to equate one with the other.
As usual, DEFLECT.
So you are OK with Left Wing Violence?

bent on finding any shred of illusion to get Orange Crash off the hook for what he did, all for no higher purpose than, "because Cult".
Oh, that. Then that's a relief. I was afraid they actually believed this shit.
I personally think they do believe it. It doesn't really make sense to engage in behavior that can have such adverse results, such as being jailed, having a criminal record, possibly being injured or killed or labeled a subversive (or terrorist) by your government just for shits and giggles. Looking at the video of that mob some of them were VERY angry but angry about what? Something that didn't even happen. The inability to distinguish reality from fantasy is one of the symptoms of mental illness.

It is a tough call, as we can't see inside what's left of people's minds. This is all based on a theme of self-delusion, one that projects all these comic book stories on the wall that they then pretend are real. The question comes down to, do they KNOW they're self-deluding? I believe they do. They'll never admit it but below the surface they have to know it's all a sham, the objective being to corral others into playing that same sham. A mob mentality. If the whole mob believes two plus two equals five, then it "does".

I believe Rump knows he's full of shit too, his entire world is constructed of self-delusion. When the reality doesn't work, just make up an alternate universe, one where you "won" an election you lost, one where your father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany. That poison shit comes from that guru of self-delusion, Norman Vincent Peale, who Rump and family went to worship every Sunday. This is all directly related to Rump's candid observation that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. Probably the most honest statement he ever made, it's a "tribute" to the power of that self-delusion when it's effectively projected on the gullible. Here we have the objects of that projection, bending over backward to make excuses for a seditious and murderous attack on the very seat of government. Shooting somebody on Fifth Avenue/inciting a mob to storm the Capitol --- a distinction without a difference.

Cults are made of exactly this self-delusion.

Babbitt was entirely unarmed. So I'll put you down as also advocating for cops killing unarmed protesters. You DemoKKKrats are an incredibly brutal lot.
If those unarmed protesters are breaching a restricted area, and threatening the lives of multiple elected officials?

Nonsense.....MSM jabberwocky which only dupes believe.

bent on finding any shred of illusion to get Orange Crash off the hook for what he did, all for no higher purpose than, "because Cult".
Oh, that. Then that's a relief. I was afraid they actually believed this shit.
I personally think they do believe it. It doesn't really make sense to engage in behavior that can have such adverse results, such as being jailed, having a criminal record, possibly being injured or killed or labeled a subversive (or terrorist) by your government just for shits and giggles. Looking at the video of that mob some of them were VERY angry but angry about what? Something that didn't even happen. The inability to distinguish reality from fantasy is one of the symptoms of mental illness.

It is a tough call, as we can't see inside what's left of people's minds. This is all based on a theme of self-delusion, one that projects all these comic book stories on the wall that they then pretend are real. The question comes down to, do they KNOW they're self-deluding? I believe they do. They'll never admit it but below the surface they have to know it's all a sham, the objective being to corral others into playing that same sham. A mob mentality. If the whole mob believes two plus two equals five, then it "does".

I believe Rump knows he's full of shit too, his entire world is constructed of self-delusion. When the reality doesn't work, just make up an alternate universe, one where you "won" an election you lost, one where your father was born in a very wonderful place in Germany. That poison shit comes from that guru of self-delusion, Norman Vincent Peale, who Rump and family went to worship every Sunday. This is all directly related to Rump's candid observation that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose votes. Probably the most honest statement he ever made, it's a "tribute" to the power of that self-delusion when it's effectively projected on the gullible. Here we have the objects of that projection, bending over backward to make excuses for a seditious and murderous attack on the very seat of government. Shooting somebody on Fifth Avenue/inciting a mob to storm the Capitol --- a distinction without a difference.

Cults are made of exactly this self-delusion.

Do you take funny pills before you post or are you just insane?

A MOB is a weapon in and of itself. She was LEADING that MOB in an attack on Congress.

Fuck her.

A mob is a weapon oooh oooh Such deep thoughts today bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

and Ashli Babbitt was leading the mob oooooh ooooh such deep thoughts you impress us with.....

"Practices her right"?

These Americans did not attempt a coup...you idiot.....

Are you really this stupid?

The stooopids seem to be coming out of the woodwork today.

If those unarmed protesters are breaching a restricted area, and threatening the lives of multiple elected officials?
Nonsense.....MSM jabberwocky which only dupes believe.
You can review the charges against 268 people so far, many of them charged umnder 18 USC 1752(b)(1) which means they were armed.

Forum List

Back