BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
shooting "blind", is doing its job? these retards are supposedly better trained. you, are a retard
He killed her with one shot, didn't hit any of the crowd around her. Seems to me he was trained pretty well.
He shot her in the neck and she laid there gurgling, then died. This woman fought for our country. Veteran. She was probably a damn good shot too, but SHE WAS UNARMED. If he was such a good shot as you gushingly say, he could have shot her in the leg. She would be alive and with her husband and family.

I didn't even read the thread after my initial comment, and see I was right. George Floyd has been brought forth, Biden has been mentioned...and I mentioned the parting of the red sea. Any other sidetracks y'all wanna toss in there to take away this guy shot a veteran DEAD cuz "he was doing his job" and he "was a good shot".

PLUS...that mob (antifa) was LED IN by DC police. We all saw the vids. But y'all wanna ignore that.

Some of y'all just make me want to puke.

Last edited:
This woman fought for our country. Veteran. She was probably a damn good shot too, but SHE WAS UNARMED. If he was such a good shot as you gushingly say, he could have shot her in the leg. She would be alive and with her husband and family.
That would apply if she tried to enter the restricted congressional gallery where the congressmen were being protected, by going through the opening legs first.

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe the Capitol police officer acted appropriately.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Where do you think you have me cornered?

Why do you choose the terms "negro uprising"?

Because, by and large, that's exactly what it was.

Who were the first to start rioting? Who were the first to start looting?

Wasn't whites...

Negro was the accepted term in my grandfather's era. For a long time now though, it's considered a slur. "Uprising" implies something to be "put down". As if there is no just cause behind it. So it's an interesting choice of terms.

I think it's good to differentiate good Americans, who happen to be black, from negroes who use events such as George Floyd as a reason to riot and loot.

And, yes, the uprising should most definitely have been put down.

Violently...

Do you differentiate between protests and riots?

Of course.

Cops killing George Floyd is hardly a valid reason for negroes in Portland to steal televisions from Wal-Mart or for negroes in La Mesa to burn that town to the ground...

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Wasn't whites...

Negro was the accepted term in my grandfather's era. For a long time now though, it's considered a slur. "Uprising" implies something to be "put down". As if there is no just cause behind it. So it's an interesting choice of terms.

I think it's good to differentiate good Americans, who happen to be black, from negroes who use events such as George Floyd as a reason to riot and loot.

Violently...

Of course.

Cops killing George Floyd is hardly a valid reason for negroes in Portland to steal televisions from Wal-Mart or for negroes in La Mesa to burn that town to the ground...

Then why not just call it "rioters". That's what they were. They weren't exactly there for racial justice but to take advantage of the chaos (including some white folks as well).

So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Wasn't whites...

Violently...

Of course.

Then why not just call it "rioters". That's what they were. They weren't exactly there for racial justice but to take advantage of the chaos (including some white folks as well).

Yet many on the left will insist the rioting was done in the name of racial justice. Hell, some of our colored posters here made such arguments; IM2 and Paul Eissen (or whatever the fuck his name is) found no fault...

Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
This isn't about Breonna. This is about Ashlii.
It will be about Breonna if that's what Newsvine wants it to be about. Furthermore it is about how those like you tried to justify her murder, but now you want to pretend that an insurrectionist trying to climb through a window to get into the speakers office is somehow a poor innocent victim of a police killing. Then you racist scumbags want to make it like a black police officer shot some poor innocent wittle white girl who was unarmed during a peaceful protest. She came to wage war and became a casualty. Let that be a lesson to all you 2nd amendment nutjob anti government racist bitches. You just don't get to walk up on the government without repercussions. Ashli Babbit learned that the hard way.

Last edited:
Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
This isn't about Breonna. This is about Ashlii.
I understand that, what I don't understand is why you all think Ashli has more rights than anyone else.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Wasn't whites...

Violently...

Of course.

Yet many on the left will insist the rioting was done in the name of racial justice. Hell, some of our colored posters here made such arguments; IM2 and Paul Eissen (or whatever the fuck his name is) found no fault...
Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent and most of the violence instigated by whites, this white narrative about looting and rioting blacks is a false narrative. There were nearly 11,000 protests, at least 10,230 of them had zero "negroes" doing anything. And more than one had whites looting and burning things hoping to start a race war. Apparently you are part of that group.

In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.
I understand your position however this thread is not solely about Ashli, it is also specifically about the identity of the person who shot and killed her.

There are people here who don't know the difference between a lawful killing and unlawful killing and at least one individual advocating for doxing the officer who shot her. There are others whom I would not trust to not engage in unlawful actions against the officer due to their erroneous and uninformed position that Ashli was innocent and not a threat to the officer nor was she required to comply with any of the commands issued by him or obey any of the laws regarding not breaching any locked doors/windows and presenting a threat to others. They keep insisting erroneously that she was murdered, presumably as justification for whatever actions they may take.

This is the same mentality of the people who showed up at the Capitol on January 6h based upon the false premise of the 2020 election being stolen therefore I don't expect them to behave any differently since many of them seem to want to retaliate in any manner than they can.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

Babbit was not innocent. She was a criminal. The double standard existed when all those whites got to storm the capital without mass deaths.
Black cops shoot more Blacks than white policeman. Fact.
Irrelevant. The white person always looking to deny white racism tactic doesn't work here.

In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.
I understand your position however this thread is not solely about Ashli, it is also specifically about the identity of the person who shot and killed her.

There are people here who don't know the difference between a lawful killing and unlawful killing and at least one individual advocating for doxing the officer who shot her. There are others whom I would not trust to not engage in unlawful actions against the officer due to their erroneous and uninformed position that Ashli was innocent and not a threat to the officer nor was she required to comply with any of the commands issued by him or obey any of the laws regarding not breaching any locked doors/windows and presenting a threat to others. They keep insisting erroneously that she was murdered, presumably as justification for whatever actions they may take.

This is the same mentality of the people who showed up at the Capitol on January 6h based upon the false premise of the 2020 election being stolen therefore I don't expect them to behave any differently since many of them seem to want to retaliate in any manner than they can.
I'm calmed down. I understand what you are saying.
I'm just sick of all the death lately. The evil. The hate. The killings. And yes, this includes Breonna...as well as the guy selling cigs and a cop killed him. Garner I think his name was.

So unneccessary and just so....sad.

Was it an insurrection when some prog slaves took a 5 block part of Seattle and declared it a new country?

Whataboutism. Try again.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....
Yes she was. Her being a woman does not preclude the threat. Especially a military veteran woman who served in combat and came to Washington to wage war.

People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

Babbit was not innocent. She was a criminal. The double standard existed when all those whites got to storm the capital without mass deaths.
Black cops shoot more Blacks than white policeman. Fact.
Irrelevant. The white person always looking to deny white racism tactic doesn't work here.
I did not deny anything in that post. I told you a fact. How many unarmed Black women were shot by police this year? Don't lecture me about race. It is all you have and on top of it, you are the racist.

Apologies for getting all weirded out. I keep seeing that vid in my head of Ashli...gasping, saying she's ok (telling herself that but she KNOWS she is not ok), doing her tours, coming home, being in the wrong place for reasons beyond her common sense, and dying like that. Same with Breonna. In her bed. Asleep. And Eric Garner. Just trying to make a buck or two, and dying like that.

It just makes me very angry..then sad..then angry again.

No...actually, he wasn't....she was not an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm, she was, in fact, unarmed and a woman....
Yes she was. Her being a woman does not preclude the threat. Especially a military veteran woman who served in combat and came to Washington to wage war.
In the military and came to wage war without a weapon? That is a dumb thing to say.

So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Wasn't whites...

Violently...

Of course.

Since 93 percent of the protests were not violent and most of the violence instigated by whites, this white narrative about looting and rioting blacks is a false narrative. There were nearly 11,000 protests, at least 10,230 of them had zero "negroes" doing anything. And more than one had whites looting and burning things hoping to start a race war. Apparently you are part of that group.

They were all democrats regardless of race...you idiot.....blm and antifa brownshirts........

Apologies for getting all weirded out. I keep seeing that vid in my head of Ashli...gasping, saying she's ok (telling herself that but she KNOWS she is not ok), doing her tours, coming home, being in the wrong place for reasons beyond her common sense, and dying like that. Same with Breonna. In her bed. Asleep. And Eric Garner. Just trying to make a buck or two, and dying like that.

It just makes me very angry..then sad..then angry again.

Breonna? Isn't she the one who was the girlfriend of drug dealers? Whose boyfriend shot at the police...getting her shot in the cross fire.....And Eric Garner....refusing arrest?

And Ashli.....unarmed female Trump supporter ....shot by the police....without warning or attempt at less lethal means?

Forum List

Back