BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

Maybe you didn't know, but property can be replaced. People can't.

Which is why murder has no statute of limitations, while any crime against property is a far less serious crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
funny that at one door the cops were letting them in and another theyre shooting them for entering,,,
Just like one bank guard letting people into the bank, and another shooting them when they try to get into the bank vault.
If a cop acts in a way that helps the bank robbers that doesn't mean it's not a bank robbery or that other cops should stop doing their job
to bad this wasnt a bank robbery,, your scenario is irrelevant,,

If a cop acts in a way that helps the bank robbers that doesn't mean it's not a bank robbery or that other cops should stop doing their job
I'd hate to hear his position on date rape.

That because she let him into her heart, she can't stop him from entering a restricted zone.

• Thanks
I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Where do you think you have me cornered?
OK you believe in police using deadly force in the protection of property.
I've never, ever taken such a position.

Your mere suggestion is fucking retarded...
Your objection to the capitol hill shooting means you believe police shouldn't have used deadly force to protect the congresspeople.

So you said, just what I said you said.

• Love
So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

I believe the Capitol police officer acted appropriately.

I believe police should've used that same level of force during the negro uprising of last year.

Why do you choose the terms "negro uprising"?

Because, by and large, that's exactly what it was.

Who were the first to start rioting? Who were the first to start looting?

Wasn't whites...

Negro was the accepted term in my grandfather's era. For a long time now though, it's considered a slur. "Uprising" implies something to be "put down". As if there is no just cause behind it. So it's an interesting choice of terms.

OK you believe in police using deadly force in the protection of property.
I've never, ever taken such a position.

Your mere suggestion is fucking retarded...
Your objection to the capitol hill shooting means you believe police shouldn't have used deadly force to protect the congresspeople.

So you said, just what I said you said.

Um, no you didn't. You didn't even come close.

I support the Capitol police officer using deadly force.

Not sure where you got the idea that I objected to it...

So e

That was not a peaceful protest. That was a mob attacking the building, and there was no reason to believe they were going to go through that door and suddenly become peaceful...
So, explain the difference between that mostly peaceful looting and this. What would have happened to a cop that shot a mostly peaceful looter?

For the record, I believe the police should've used deadly force during the riots to protect property.

However, the suspected reaction had that occurred in no way has any effect on this incident...
Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Wasn't whites...

Negro was the accepted term in my grandfather's era. For a long time now though, it's considered a slur. "Uprising" implies something to be "put down". As if there is no just cause behind it. So it's an interesting choice of terms.

I think it's good to differentiate good Americans, who happen to be black, from negroes who use events such as George Floyd as a reason to riot and loot.

And, yes, the uprising should most definitely have been put down.

Violently...

So e

Cornered you, eh? LOL

Not in the least.

Wasn't whites...

I think it's good to differentiate good Americans, who happen to be black, from negroes who use events such as George Floyd as a reason to riot and loot.

And, yes, the uprising should most definitely have been put down.

Violently...

Do you differentiate between protests and riots?

The cop was doing his job.
Bet you wouldn't say that if it were your daughter.
Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
This isn't about Breonna. This is about Ashlii.

People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

Babbit was not innocent. She was a criminal. The double standard existed when all those whites got to storm the capital without mass deaths.

People are getting very tired of the double-standard aka....ok for blacks to kill innocent unarmed whites...not ok for white cops to kill black criminals.

Babbit was not innocent. She was a criminal. The double standard existed when all those whites got to storm the capital without mass deaths.
Black cops shoot more Blacks than white policeman. Fact.

Breonna Taylor is someone's daughter and just about every person on this thread claiming that Ashli was murdered by our government supported the police being absolved of criminal wrongdoing when her boyfriend used deadly force on the individuals who broke down their door and entered their home while not identifying themselves as police officers (no knock warrant, not required to apparently).

How does anyone justify the police shooting and killing someone who is at home in their own bed asleep while claiming that they are in the wrong when they shoot someone who is attempting to breach a barricade they set up and is refusing to comply with their orders to stand down or disperse? You can't really have it both ways.
In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.

1614396188091.png

Hands up! Don't shoot!!!

Oh! That's right!!! It's alright to murder an unarmed female protestor to justify the rhetoric that it was a violent insurrection where people died.

*****SMILE*****

:)

murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.

1614396440668.png

Yes!!! The horned wooly man was scary.

So scary that a unarmed female protestor needed to be murdered for it so that an insurrection could be declared.

*****SMILE*****

:)

In other words....you trying to twist it to be about something NOT ON TOPIC..which is about ASHLII, it STILL does not warrant either one of those women to be shot. Murdered. PERIOD. But you go ahead and bring up ol George Floyd, slavery, the parting of the red sea and it swallowing up Ramses soldier and whatever else you wanna toss out there. OldLady would NOT have said "they are just doing their job" if it were her daughter. PERIOD.
Yes I would have. I've already told you that. I feel sorry for Babbitt getting caught up in the cult and ruining her life. But it doesn't change what she did.

Do NOT put words in my mouth, or make up the thoughts you think are in my head, Gracie.

• Love

Forum List

Back