BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
No, he wasn't. He shot an unarmed woman because he wanted to shoot Trump supporters--HIS OWN WORDS. I've posted his name before but don't remember it myself.

Secret service had the door barricaded-------and he sought and apparently found a small opening to shoot people who secret service had already blocked. The secret service don't look to have included him in their defense barrier.

I knew an mp like this---I had to have Sen. Marshal and Graham contact the military to remove his ass from service.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

You are proven wrong by all the protests and riots instigated by antifa and blm.
Let me know when they decide to ransack the Capital, hunt down the VP, and overturn an election. Until then I’ll file this under whataboutism.
You think it ok to hunt down everyday americans to throw a tantrum riot and loot, why is it not to hunt down a swampy vp then ?

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674
Not just an african american--but one who posted that he wanted to shoot trump supporters before shooting Ashli.

First I have heard of that but it is not surprising....obviously this black cop hated white folks and most likely women especially.
Pretty sure with this guy it was a race thing---because it sure was with the mp as well.

As you know I usually support the police
Not this time
You don’t shoot an unarmed woman who is presenting no weapon. You don’t shoot her while she not an imminent threat-while crawling through a window
You don’t shoot her because of what she might or could do. He’s a big man and could have subdued her. r. Or called a counselor.
And you don’t take a life with all of the above reasons and say “but congress people could have been harmed” . Is her life worth so little especially over so little. Tresspassing dont get you the electric chair nor firing squad

Last edited:

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.

Nonsense....you are just repeating media hyperbole.

By your name calling you also reveal you believe patriots are scum.

There were no lead pipes, there were no bats...the only person killed was the unarmed lady protestor who posed no threat to anyone....most especially to the undercover cop who shot her through a window from an adjoining room even though she was surrounded by police and national guard elements.

What he did was not only cowardly but blatantly excessive. He should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

You are confused. Those weren’t patriots, just a violent mob of MAGA scum seeking to overturn Democracy. Other than that, your post indicates you get your information from the Twilight Zone.

We all live in America and we have the right to protest. Democracy infers the right to protest against injustice....that is all the protestors were doing.....protesting the stolen election.

If the cops had not attacked the protestors there would have not been any injuries at all.

The protestors were a peaceful group for the most part. The cops should have not molested them.
The cops "attacked" because the protesters broke down the barricades and fencing keeping them a certain distance from the Capitol building. And the police had to continue to "attack" them as the protesters fought through the,police lines to force their way through locked Capitol doors and windows.

I already knew you supported her killing.
I absolutely do.. She was attacking Congress.

I suppose you support the CURRENT plans to blow up the Capitol during the State of the Union Address too , you traitor?

murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.

So yes,
  1. It's a wonder a LOT more people weren't killed that day, and
  2. Yes, this cop will be found not guilty of a crime.
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!

The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside!
She was leading a MOB...one that had smashed their way into the seat of our government. Those "poles and bats" WERE weapons. That MOB was a weapon
And the cop had no way of knowing who was on the other side of that door, what they were bringing or what they had and intended.
That cop knew that the mob (including that bitch) had not only broken into the Capitol but RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM...but they were breaking through a barricade He was defending.
She was looking right down the barrel of his gun and she dared him to shoot...so he obliged her

The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside!
She was leading a MOB...one that had smashed their way into the seat of our government. Those "poles and bats" WERE weapons. That MOB was a weapon
That cop knew that the mob (including that bitch) had not only broken into the Capitol but RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM...but they were breaking through a barricade He was defending.
She was looking right down the barrel of his gun and she dared him to shoot...so he obliged her

So we agree, right up to the point where you had to go and lie and claim that among the panic and chaos of hundreds of people pushing, shoving and yelling that somehow this girl saw this cop, looked down his barrel and dared him to shoot her. :71:

You just can't let go of your fantasies can you?

The entire situation doesn't make sense to me. The woman was totally unarmed as were most of these people. A few had poles, bats and other things they literally picked up outside! So the media is trying to spin this as an attempt to overthrow the government? End democracy? Where were the real weapons?

So that right there is bullshit. But ITMT, here you have people whose emotions have gotten the better of them breaking through windows and locked doors, inside the Capitol while Congress is in session, AND with multitudes of armed police on the other side!

So yes,
But ITMT you can bet your sweet bippy that had this been an Antifa riot or some other connected to the Democrats, this officer's name would be splattered in every paper across the country!
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.

So yes,
She breached a barricade, and she was wearing a backpack.

Never have I seen a more justified and appropriate use of force.

The officer threatened use.
He waited until he couldn’t any more.
He fired the least amount necessary to control the situation.
I sometimes wonder what she was thinking. Her actions were insane.

He will be found guilty because she was not presenting a clear nor compelling lethal threat.
There was no indication she was armed. What she might do or could do doesn’t get you killed on the spot. Not legally anyway.

Were you this concerned when Minneapolis and Kenosha were burning?

What has every 2nd amendment gun nut promised us they would do if an intruder tried to break into their house, or advocated that others do? But somehow this officer is a murderer when he does the same? :auiqs.jpg:
it was a public building open to the public at the time,,,

sorry your bubble bursted so bad,,

Do public buildings typically require you to smash down reinforced doors and windows to get in? In america, we call that breaking and entering. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
not sure,,, doesnt change the fact your narrative was the rantings of an idiot,,,

pray you don't need to use, "not sure" as a legal defense for breaking and entering, LOL.

Forum List

Back