BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt

The cop was doing his job.
murdering an unarmed women that wasnt threatening him???
He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
It’s quite apparent that a number here view this violent mob as nothing more than over exuberant patriot sightseers and police were wrong to attempt the protect Congress. Pretty effed up isn’t it?

The topic of this thread is the capitol police officer who used excessive force and whose identity was hidden for all this time since the incident.

This incident raises a number of troubing questions...one of the biggest is that it exposes the double standard applied to inter-racial incidents. A black officer kills a unarmed protestor and there is no accountability...he is even offered extra protection ......whereas when a white police officer kills a black criminal he is thrown to the wolves so to speak.
Might be because there is a bloodthirsty MAGA mob drooling to tear him to bits once he is doxed.

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.
Liar.

Another asshole excuse maker for the excessive use of deadly force.

If Babbit were black, and the cop white, you'd be shitting turkeys .
If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

You are proven wrong by all the protests and riots instigated by antifa and blm.
Let me know when they decide to ransack the Capital, hunt down the VP, and overturn an election. Until then I’ll file this under whataboutism.

He was protecting the Congresscritters from the mob overtaking the Capitol. Climbing through that window was very definitely threatening them.
It’s quite apparent that a number here view this violent mob as nothing more than over exuberant patriot sightseers and police were wrong to attempt the protect Congress. Pretty effed up isn’t it?

The topic of this thread is the capitol police officer who used excessive force and whose identity was hidden for all this time since the incident.

This incident raises a number of troubing questions...one of the biggest is that it exposes the double standard applied to inter-racial incidents. A black officer kills a unarmed protestor and there is no accountability...he is even offered extra protection ......whereas when a white police officer kills a black criminal he is thrown to the wolves so to speak.
Might be because there is a bloodthirsty MAGA mob drooling to tear him to bits once he is doxed.
youre such a drama queen,,

for a blood thirsty group they barely hurt a soul,,

Killing unarmed protesters is a cop's job? That's what you're going with? I'll be holding you to that, like, forever...
Many came with lead pipes, bats and other items useful for a violent assault and killing. The unarmed comment is disengenius when your patriot scum are ransacking the Capital looming for congress members and the VP to lynch.

Nonsense....you are just repeating media hyperbole.

By your name calling you also reveal you believe patriots are scum.

There were no lead pipes, there were no bats...the only person killed was the unarmed lady protestor who posed no threat to anyone....most especially to the undercover cop who shot her through a window from an adjoining room even though she was surrounded by police and national guard elements.

What he did was not only cowardly but blatantly excessive. He should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Tell that to the police.

You mean like how the MAGA mobs descended upon Ruby Freeman's home to threaten her and her family?

Oh wait...

What is being made out of it is fucked up. It was nothing compared to the summer.

Tell that to the police.
a blood thirsty mob that outnumbers the cops would have left dozens of bloody bodies all over the place,,

but yu go ahead with your drama queen routine,, its fun to watch,,

Tell that to the police.
The police on this are Nazis. Government attack dogs. This not America we have an illegitimate president using fascist tactics. That is the reality.

There were no lead pipes, there were no bats...the only person killed was the unarmed lady protestor who posed no threat to anyone....most especially to the undercover cop who shot her through a window from an adjoining room even though she was surrounded by police and national guard elements.

What he did was not only cowardly but blatantly excessive. He should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

You are confused. Those weren’t patriots, just a violent mob of MAGA scum seeking to overturn Democracy. Other than that, your post indicates you get your information from the Twilight Zone.

Liar.

If Babbit were black and climbing through a window she and her fellow mob members had smashed to get into the Congressional chambers...despite being told to get down several times, ya she still would have been shot and it would be her own idiot fault.

You are proven wrong by all the protests and riots instigated by antifa and blm.
Let me know when they decide to ransack the Capital, hunt down the VP, and overturn an election. Until then I’ll file this under whataboutism.

First of all it is capitol not capital. How were they going to over-turn an election by merely protesting? Breaking a couple of windows is not ransacking the capitol....you have let the excitable media get inside your head.

Try and use some common sense.

Liar.

First of all it is capitol not capital. How were they going to over-turn an election by merely protesting? Breaking a couple of windows is not ransacking the capitol....you have let the excitable media get inside your head.

It is wasted on lunatics, this is after all the upteenth thread rehashing this with the same tired lies. But it does reveal one thing. Your so called Blue Lives Matter....really didn’t, when push came to shove.

Liar.

[/QUOTELet us know when the "rioters"-

Liar.

She's amoonbat...Not on the same planet as common sense.

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674
Not just an african american--but one who posted that he wanted to shoot trump supporters before shooting Ashli.

You are confused. Those weren’t patriots, just a violent mob of MAGA scum seeking to overturn Democracy. Other than that, your post indicates you get your information from the Twilight Zone.

We all live in America and we have the right to protest. Democracy infers the right to protest against injustice....that is all the protestors were doing.....protesting the stolen election.

If the cops had not attacked the protestors there would have not been any injuries at all.

The protestors were a peaceful group for the most part. The cops should have not molested them.

Liar.

It is wasted on lunatics, this is after all the upteenth thread rehashing this with the same tired lies. But it does reveal one thing. Your so called Blue Lives Matter....really didn’t, when push came to shove.
Translation: Trigger happy cops are good, as long as they shoot someone on the other team.

As I predicted back when this happened and it became evident the authorities were attempting to hide the identity of this killer that he would turn out to be a African-American.

Here is his picture..........View attachment 461674
Not just an african american--but one who posted that he wanted to shoot trump supporters before shooting Ashli.

First I have heard of that but it is not surprising....obviously this black cop hated white folks and most likely women especially.

Liar.

Riddle me this, you fucking hack...

If there was such a dire threat, why was this dude the only one who fired his weapon?

Why didn't he and other armed security personnel not empty their mags and reload over such a threat?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back