BREAKING: Down Ballot AZ GOP US House Races Received Thousands More Votes Than AZ Races for Gov, SoS, AG and US Senate – IMPOSSIBLE

It's pretty clear that AZ dems are systematically disenfranchising voters.....I say they need the feds to step in and have a do-over but then again it's the feds.....Even less trustworthy.....Fuck us. :dunno:

In Nevada, too! The Fed ain't worth a fuck anymore.
But you accurately said similar.

This means they really need to have a do over reelection. The numbers don't ad up.
2 (R) House Seats were unopposed. Gosar and Lesko. FACT.

Sometimes People don't bother voting in those races, they just leave it blank, especially when it's Paul Gosar.
Many, I suspect, just said, well Gosar is gonna win, but I'm not voting for that Idiot.
That's How the GOV, SoS, AG, Tres and Super, received more votes than the down ballot for the House Races.

I wish TGP would state ALL the facts, but then again, the SHEEP would stop reading TGP is the told the truth.
TGP NEEDS its Conspiracy Theory Audience.

This means they really need to have a do over reelection. The numbers don't ad up.

Wouldn't leaving the vote for governor blank while voting for a congressional race result in your 'impossible' scenario?

Laughing....this honestly never occurred to any of you?

Forum List

Back