BREAKING: Donald Trump Launches Official Website

Compared to Obama's 90 million dollar healthcare website that could have been built for 200 grand and failed for months Trumps site is smooth. Boy, obama sure was a failure at everything he did.
Funny, I remember Republicans failing to make him a one-term President. Even though they marshalled all their forces against him. Meanwhile, "Sleepy Joe" Biden is sitting pretty as the President, despite his dopiness.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It's happened! Donald Trump Launches Official Website. Check it out here

?? Oh wow, a website? With like nice words and pictures about Trump and a "give-me-money" button?

A historic achivement for sure.

implied-facepalm.jpg

I was just browsing the site and experienced an Error 522, most likely due to too much traffic.

LoL!!

The site looked simplistic, but I guess that's to be expected considering the author, and the audience.

Yeah that must be it.

Mr. Trump started a blog. Good for him. :113:

Trump can’t write

Whether President Trump writes well or not is irrelevant when you compare it to Joe Biden, who can't even fucking read what someone else wrote for him.

So it's all even steven then, right, magafag?

WOW!!
You sure hate homosexuals!!!!
Thats not very democrat of you.

Not a Democrat, fuck nugget.

Sorry...didnt mean to insult you commie.

Encouraging you to do better with your miserable life instead of trying to walk the earth like some entitled c*nt seems counter productive.

Thanks. I think I'll steal that from you and add it to my post above.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21::lmao:

Because of course you will. The Qult45 steals shit from the more talented all the time. It's how you exist.

From the party that cant meme and stole the term fake news.:auiqs.jpg:

Fuck off, troll.

Not much of a site. A couple pages of nausea inducing propaganda Sunni man could have written. Read it once and you're done.

No free speech comments section. I'm sure once someone contacts them via email, they will be deluged with requests to contribute to his PAC.

Sunni could have written it - But what about Marvin, Weatherman or Lastamender? :lol:

Forum List

Back