BREAKING: Dominion Energy and Duke Energy CANCEL Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
They see the election handwriting on the wall.

#BREAKING: Dominion Energy and Duke Energy CANCEL Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project
1593994793422.png

They see the election handwriting on the wall. Democrats will be less friendly toward polluting, dangerous extraction.

#BREAKING: Dominion Energy and Duke Energy CANCEL Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project
View attachment 359893

RICHMOND, Va. -- The developers of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline have announced they are canceling the multi-state natural gas project due to delays and “increasing cost uncertainty.”

Despite a recent victory before the U.S. Supreme Court over a critical permit, Dominion Energy and Duke Energy said in a statement Sunday that “recent developments have created an unacceptable layer of uncertainty" for the $8 billion, 600-mile project designed to cross parts of West Virginia, Virginia and North Carolina.

The project has drawn fierce opposition from a coalition of landowners, activists and environmental advocates.

1593995178193.png

They see the election handwriting on the wall. Democrats will be less friendly toward polluting, dangerous extraction.

View attachment 359893

RICHMOND, Va. -- The developers of the Atlantic Coast Pipeline have announced they are canceling the multi-state natural gas project due to delays and “increasing cost uncertainty.”

Despite a recent victory before the U.S. Supreme Court over a critical permit, Dominion Energy and Duke Energy said in a statement Sunday that “recent developments have created an unacceptable layer of uncertainty" for the $8 billion, 600-mile project designed to cross parts of West Virginia, Virginia and North Carolina.

The project has drawn fierce opposition from a coalition of landowners, activists and environmental advocates.

View attachment 359894

I guess this is good if you want the Middle Class destroyed.

View attachment 359893

View attachment 359894
In other words, democrats destroy business and jobs. We've been seeing a lot of that lately, haven't we traitor?

Being in WV this is great. The trucks absolutely tear up our roads and then they complain constantly about paying taxes.

Being in WV this is great. The trucks absolutely tear up our roads and then they complain constantly about paying taxes.

Only problem with WV roads is you mofo's will close a lane on a highway 6 months before you ever start working on it.

View attachment 359893

View attachment 359894
LOL the dems will prefer to buy oil from Saudi Arabia to fund their upcoming attack on the Freedom Tower

I'm happy that pipeline is not going to be finished. We suffer all the environmental degredation in Pa, and the product was just going to be exported as ecxcess instead of making the product cheaper right here. If you're going to fuck up my state, I want free gas and oil for a minimum.

View attachment 359893

View attachment 359894

IDK. When I used to get my utilities through Dominion, their rates were much cheaper than my parents were paying with municipal utilities that allegedly "lose money" providing electric and gas

View attachment 359893

View attachment 359894
Wy hell, why burn all that nasty old natural gas when burning coal will do it just as well?

View attachment 359893

View attachment 359894

IDK. When I used to get my utilities through Dominion, their rates were much cheaper than my parents were paying with municipal utilities that allegedly "lose money" providing electric and gas
I'm paying 2.25 per whatever for nat gas. I'm paying 5.10 for whatever for electric. Choice is great. I celebrate by opening all my windows and setting my air temp to 65. So much fun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back