Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Watch his show tonight and tomorrow night. 30 minutes to go to show time.

Prediction: Tucker doesn't find anything of any note we don't already know.

2021-01-06d.jpg

2021-01-06.jpg

d7a2611c0e2fe52cbd22f2a3005ca1a138bddf46e7d19bc2df9e1f4e5820a41e.jpg

Watch his show tonight and tomorrow night. 30 minutes to go to show time.

Why would anyone care about the edited videos of someone whose own employer said they are not to be trusted?

I'm watching. I hope the world is watching. The contrast about the way the J6, all other Democrats, and a thoroughly dishonest/unscrupulous MSM characterized ad portrayed that day and what actually happened is stunning,

Are you enjoying the cherry picked videos of the "other side" of the story?

Are you enjoying the cherry picked videos of the "other side" of the story?
I'm enjoying him showing the footage the MSM showed us over and over and that the J6 Committee included in their highly edited and rigged television presentations and then showing what actually happened which the MSM and J6 committee never intended for you to see. You're not enjoying that?

Anybody who has ANY respect for any member of the J6 Committee or anybody condoning that including a dishonest partisan media is probably as corrupt and dishonest as they are.

Last edited:
Thank you tucker Carlson for showing us the truth. And now the far left can realize there are no racist in America. It’s all a joke.

All the people online like on Twitter and whatever acting like racist are probably paid Democratic trolls. Tonight‘s episode of Tucker Carlson was incredibly revealing.

It showed us that it was not an insurrection. Once inside the building practically all of the January 6 protesters were peaceful and very respectful of the capitol building. This is in direct apposite to the images we saw from 2020 were Black Lives Matter rioters terrorized government institutions and innocent Americans causing billions of dollars of damage killing over 25 people. I can’t believe how brainwashed far left Democrats on the US message board are. If they don’t wake up after seeing the one hour episode of tucker Carlson tonight what can possibly help them?

Again to my fellow Americans let’s stay positive calm cool and collective and we will win, goodness and freedom of speech will prevail

Forum List

Back