Breaking: Democrat Missouri Senator Calls For The Assassination Of President Trump On Facebook

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
More proof these type people have violent savage minds. What she just said is grounds to be removed as Senator and arrested. Here's your liberal mindset folks.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

Missouri State Senator Calls For Assassination of POTUS Trump on Facebook

Last edited:
Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-11.39.04-AM.png

"A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

A Missouri State Senator from St. Louis has now called for the assassination of @realDonaldTrump. Keep it classy @MariaChappelleN. pic.twitter.com/JTrkxk4Pkz
— Mark Reardon (@MarkReardonKMOX) August 17, 2017"

Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to a reporter with St. Louis TV station KMOX that she posted the comment.

------------------

Snowflakes be like: "No, no Democrat has called for Trump's assassination..."

If she hasn't been already, Chappelle-Nadal should be picked up, interviewed, and investigated by the Secret service. She should IMMEDIATELY be booted from the Mo State legislature as well as NEVER be allowed to work for state and federal govt again...if not charged with a crime if applicable.

If considered to have threatened the President, which I do not believe is the case:

"Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[47][48] The offense is punishable by up to 5 years in prison,[47] a $250,000 maximum fine,[49] a $100 special assessment,[50] and 3 years of supervised release.[51] Internet restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed on offenders who made their threats by computer."

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia

That's what happens when somebody like President Trump refuses to be a Deep State puppet and stands up for his people and against Deep State.

Deep State machine is so powerful, it's hard and very dangerous to confront it. Trump must be a really outstanding man.

Last edited:
Kind of like the dirtbag conservatives who wished death upon Obama.

More proof these type people have violent savage minds. What she just said is grounds to be removed as Senator and arrested. Here's your liberal mindset folks.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

The Gateway Pundit, a provocative conservative blog, gained notice last year for its fervent pro-Trump coverage and its penchant for promoting false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton’s health that rocketed around right-wing websites.

Now the site will report on politics from a prominent perch: the White House.

The Trump administration has granted press credentials to
Lucian B. Wintrich, the Washington correspondent for Gateway Pundit, to attend White House press briefings and ask questions of the press secretary, Sean M. Spicer.

White House Grants Press Credentials to a Pro-Trump Blog

• Banned

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

The Gateway Pundit, a provocative conservative blog, gained notice last year for its fervent pro-Trump coverage and its penchant for promoting false rumors about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton’s health that rocketed around right-wing websites.

Lucian B. Wintrich, the Washington correspondent for Gateway Pundit, to attend White House press briefings and ask questions of the press secretary, Sean M. Spicer.

So what are your thoughts on the black democrat senator calling for President Trumps assassination?

She's black. You can't expect better.

Suppose there was a Facebook post saying that she should be assassinated?

These savages who call for violence against our President, and he is their President too, need to be tried for treason.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

Screen-Shot-2017-08-17-at-11.39.04-AM.png

"A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

A Missouri State Senator from St. Louis has now called for the assassination of @realDonaldTrump. Keep it classy @MariaChappelleN. pic.twitter.com/JTrkxk4Pkz
— Mark Reardon (@MarkReardonKMOX) August 17, 2017"

Chappelle-Nadal confirmed to a reporter with St. Louis TV station KMOX that she posted the comment.

------------------

Snowflakes be like: "No, no Democrat has called for Trump's assassination..."

If she hasn't been already, Chappelle-Nadal should be picked up, interviewed, and investigated by the Secret service. She should IMMEDIATELY be booted from the Mo State legislature as well as NEVER be allowed to work for state and federal govt again...if not charged with a crime if applicable.

If considered to have threatened the President, which I do not believe is the case:

"Threatening the President of the United States is a class E felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[47][48] The offense is punishable by up to 5 years in prison,[47] a $250,000 maximum fine,[49] a $100 special assessment,[50] and 3 years of supervised release.[51] Internet restrictions such as a prohibition on access to email have been imposed on offenders who made their threats by computer."

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia
Wishing someone dead is not a threat per se. People wish me dead here (and they're not Dems) and I don't freak the fuck out about it. She should probably be disciplined in some way, the legislature can boot her out if they want, but arrested? LOL

I heard them call him a liar, but i can't find one wishing he were dead. Can you provide a link?

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

Good for The Donald. Even better that it pisses you off.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

Good for The Donald. Even better that it pisses you off.

Doesn't at all, I already know what he is, it's always underhanded and bogus, that's just who he is. You know it too.

I heard them call him a liar, but i can't find one wishing he were dead. Can you provide a link?
The perpetual dumb act from the Right who claim that anyone who doesn't agree with them is a "low-information voter."

Senator's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few'

lead_960.jpg

David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama

Psalm 109: 8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

Theodore pant-shatting-draft-dodger Nugent said he would not be alive himsself for what he would do were Obama elected.

And pussed out, spin that, I'm sure you'll try.

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

DHcYElXUwAEzZb2.jpg

So what are your thoughts on the black democrat senator calling for President Trumps assassination?

I'll get back to you when is see it from real sources and triangulate, but based upon this nonsense? Pffffffffffffft.

Forum List

Back