Breaking: Democrat Controlled Republicans Attack Own Republican Patriot For Standing Up For Freedom

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Michigan Republican legislative leaders pulled a GOP lawmaker from his committee assignments Monday after the lawmaker hinted he was part of a group that sought to disrupt or otherwise undermine the Electoral College vote slated to happen at the Capitol this afternoon. Eisen made the comments in the context of he and others in Lansing having some sort of event, either at the Capitol or somewhere else. He said he could not rule out the possibility of violence."

All Rep. Eisen said was that he was going to support an alternate slate of electors which will easily overturn the results of the election and keep Trump as president for the next 4 years -- it's a totally legal and normal thing to do and Dems have done it many times in the past I am sure of it..In fact, in many states that Biden cheated and stole the election, there will be alternate electors and they all will vote for Trump, thus saving our republic from a Chinese Communist takeover of our country....

Eisen has since released a statement apologizing:
"I regret the confusion over my comments this morning, and I want to assure everyone that those of us who are supporting an alternative slate of electors intend to do so peacefully and legally. I wanted to attend today’s event to help prevent violence, not promote it. I no longer plan to go to the Capitol with that group today," -- he was forced to say this because Republicans under the orders of George Soros, stripped away his committee appointments; basically they folded to the Dems...this is shameful, why won't these people stand up for Trump?

proof.jpg

"Michigan Republican legislative leaders pulled a GOP lawmaker from his committee assignments Monday after the lawmaker hinted he was part of a group that sought to disrupt or otherwise undermine the Electoral College vote slated to happen at the Capitol this afternoon. Eisen made the comments in the context of he and others in Lansing having some sort of event, either at the Capitol or somewhere else. He said he could not rule out the possibility of violence."

All Rep. Eisen said was that he was going to support an alternate slate of electors which will easily overturn the results of the election and keep Trump as president for the next 4 years -- it's a totally legal and normal thing to do and Dems have done it many times in the past I am sure of it..In fact, in many states that Biden cheated and stole the election, there will be alternate electors and they all will vote for Trump, thus saving our republic from a Chinese Communist takeover of our country....

"I regret the confusion over my comments this morning, and I want to assure everyone that those of us who are supporting an alternative slate of electors intend to do so peacefully and legally. I wanted to attend today’s event to help prevent violence, not promote it. I no longer plan to go to the Capitol with that group today," -- he was forced to say this because Republicans under the orders of George Soros, stripped away his committee appointments; basically they folded to the Dems...this is shameful, why won't these people stand up for Trump?
That guy is nuts. His district should petition for a recall vote.

Big bad Democrats remove a GOPer from a Committee on Elections for doing something completely legal yet circle the wagons to keep one of their own on the House Intelligence Committee despite his relationship with a Chinese spy. This is the America we live in.

Big bad Democrats remove a GOPer from a Committee on Elections for doing something completely legal yet circle the wagons to keep one of their own on the House Intelligence Committee despite his relationship with a Chinese spy. This is the America we live in.

Story referenced by OP indicates it wasn't any big bad Democrat that removed the cry baby Republican.

Don't worry lil bro, Trump will fix it
Screenshot_20201119-200949_Twitter.jpg

He did more than that. He hinted at potential violence.

Forum List

Back