BREAKING: Corporate records reviewed by WSJ show no role for Joe Biden in the China business venture.

“I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this (being criminal).”
Mr Putin was reportedly visibly annoyed when he was asked about Mr Trump’s claims that Hunter Biden received a large payment from the widow of the ex-mayor of Moscow.
Of course Putin doesn't think there is anything criminal about using one's country's influence to fill one's own personal coffers. :auiqs.jpg:

Now that’s very funny...... You people love Putin. You would expect gullibles supporters like you and the rest woulda/shoulda supporting Trump but supporting Hunter. OUCH that hurts.

Now that’s very funny...... You people love Putin. You would expect gullibles supporters like you and the rest woulda/shoulda supporting Trump but supporting Hunter. OUCH that hurts.
That post is nonsensical. :spinner:Oh and the Russia/Trump fake conspiracy is over, come out of your basement......:safetocomeoutff:

Joe had plausible deniability he knew what was going on but Jim Biden and Hunter funneled laundered money to Joe based on Joe's political clout and nothing more. IOW, the Biden family personally profited from Joe's influence on U.S. foreign policy.
And his compromise created the delay to the trade deal as China waited to see if their puppet had a chance in the Election so they'd deal with him and not Trump. That delay and eventual concession affected our farmers the most with the tarrifs, but also many businesses suffered as well as investors in the markets.

Now do you trumptards understand that you're peddling FAKE NEWS?

This is the WALL STREET JOURNAL. Owned by the same company that owns Fox News and the NY Post. And the Post broke this fake news in the first place.

How is it possible that you are so stupid that you think criminals are going to report their illegally gotten money on a corporate report.

You need help wiping your ass?
This is the problem when you people listen too much of Hannity without any questioning.

Do your self a favor and ask your self.

1. Why it’s only shown in Hannity, Tucker and Graham? It doesn’t show in other part of Fox News program not even in local news.

2. You followers believed a news that came from a tabloid. It’s hilarious that Trump followers don’t believe a news that came from Wall Street Journal a credible source of information. Same owner of Fox News the Murdoch family.

Here is another link from Newsweek of the same topic. I’m sure Newsweek is also bad. Right?

3. Information came from tabloid was supplied by Giuliani a Russian vomit working with Russian agents like Derkach has zero credibility.

4. Since when a news that came from a tabloid has any credibility?

5. Giuliani himself was stupid enough to say he went NY Post because others will question him. Why is that?
6. Not a single Republican senators coming out in support of these Hunter BS laptop except Ron Johnson. Why is that?
7. Then this Johnson another Russian assets goes to Fox News only exclusively to Hannity. Why not go all over like CNN so he can be dissected, challenge and question. Why is that?

8. Even Fox News turned down the story. Why is that?

9. Here is Giuliani debunked by Fox News last night. It’s very funny that these 3 stooges Hannity, Tucker, Graham of Fox promotes Hunter and Giuliani. At the same time being debunked by Kennedy of Fox News comparing him to C. Steele.

Appearing on on Fox Business Network’s Kennedy Tuesday night, President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani became enraged after being compared to Christopher Steele, the man behind the infamous, and questionable, Steele dossier. The host, whose full name is Lisa Kennedy Montgomery, made the comparison as Giuliani repeatedly pushed uncorroborated allegations about Joe Biden’s son Hunter,
Do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass idiot. Spewing this bullshit while opening wide and swallowing all the debunked shit these idiots have thrown at Trump. Too bad Biden’s partner is blowing this whole thing wide open. Now STFU. Nothing debunked. Except your bullshit. As usual.
I understand truth hurts...... My post has nothing to do with BULLSHIT. I posted exactly as it is with questions and links.

Kennedy of Fox News itself debunked this BS about Hunter as nonsense. What part of that don’t you understand?

Aside from being abusive..... instead you came up empty. But I’ll let you try again.

These BULL SHIT about Hunter started way before this laptop came up. So far they have not even talk or brought Hunter for questioning about any kinds of corruption by the Trump administration. NONE. Why is that?

Let me repeat it again. Aside from Johnson NOT a single Republican senators or any republicans came up that supports this BS laptop. Why is that?
But they brought Eric Trump for questioning about fraud. Talking about corrupt. Link below.

Here is Putin blasting Trump in support of Hunter....... OUCH that hurts. Link below.

The Russian president voiced his disagreement with Mr Trump’s election attacks on Joe Biden’s son and his business dealings in Ukraine.

Mr Putin appeared on Russian state television on Sunday night and refuted Mr Trump’s claims about the Bidens.

“I don’t see anything criminal about this, at least we don’t know anything about this (being criminal).”
Mr Putin was reportedly visibly annoyed when he was asked about Mr Trump’s claims that Hunter Biden received a large payment from the widow of the ex-mayor of Moscow.
Your totally made up bullshit deserves nothing but scorn. I’m not empty asshole. Signed receipt from Hunter Biden. At that shop. HIS lawyer caling said shop and CONFIRMING the laptop was his client’s.

*** Putin sees nothing wrong? So now you love Vladimir you commie. So sorry asshole, the referee has determined you unable to defend yourself. Ooh the truth hurts as you’re slapped into next week loser. Take yours bullshit and hit the road. And you are to write “charwin is a gullible moron” 4000 times.

BULLSHIT. You don’t know shit Dude....

You gave me your usual nonsense low class deportable miserable life. Abusive..... With ZERO credibility. Your post doesn’t even make sense Dude. TRY AGAIN.

My questions are facts and easy but none of you IDIOTS can answer a simple easy question. Except ignorant bully like you pretend you know something. You don’t know shit Dude.

Cannot defend myself? From YOU? From your nonsense rebuttal. Now that’s very funny.

My bullshit..... Point me a single item where I posted that you called bullshit. I’ll wait.

*** Putin sees nothing wrong. Now that’s very funny. True....... but you gullible morons and Trump has been trying to prove that Hunter and the Russians has done something wrong since early last year. It tells you that Americans are stupid. Problem with that is you are taking us with you with all these dumb and stupidities...... Putin betrayed you and his PUPPET...... BAM that’s a take down.

From you...... I love Vladamir? It must have hurt you that Putin didn’t help you and that moron.
As far I knew I’m the only one that keeps blasting Trump and his supporters with his fascination to his master Puppet Putin........

There is a bounty head of US soldiers in Afghanistan, this year alone there 14 incidents that Russian jet fighters and bombers was caught very close to Alaskan coast line, continues to harass US military planes and ships out there in the international waters, interfering again in 2020 elections....

But that piece of shit President has NOT said a single words of warning or condemning Putin. Why bcoz he is a weak president. Biden the real leader warned everyone and will face consequences.

Last edited:

This is the WALL STREET JOURNAL. Owned by the same company that owns Fox News and the NY Post. And the Post broke this fake news in the first place.

How is it possible that you are so stupid that you think criminals are going to report their illegally gotten money on a corporate report.

This is the problem when you people listen too much of Hannity without any questioning.

1. Why it’s only shown in Hannity, Tucker and Graham? It doesn’t show in other part of Fox News program not even in local news.

2. You followers believed a news that came from a tabloid. It’s hilarious that Trump followers don’t believe a news that came from Wall Street Journal a credible source of information. Same owner of Fox News the Murdoch family.

Here is another link from Newsweek of the same topic. I’m sure Newsweek is also bad. Right?

3. Information came from tabloid was supplied by Giuliani a Russian vomit working with Russian agents like Derkach has zero credibility.

5. Giuliani himself was stupid enough to say he went NY Post because others will question him. Why is that?
6. Not a single Republican senators coming out in support of these Hunter BS laptop except Ron Johnson. Why is that?
7. Then this Johnson another Russian assets goes to Fox News only exclusively to Hannity. Why not go all over like CNN so he can be dissected, challenge and question. Why is that?

9. Here is Giuliani debunked by Fox News last night. It’s very funny that these 3 stooges Hannity, Tucker, Graham of Fox promotes Hunter and Giuliani. At the same time being debunked by Kennedy of Fox News comparing him to C. Steele.

Appearing on on Fox Business Network’s Kennedy Tuesday night, President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani became enraged after being compared to Christopher Steele, the man behind the infamous, and questionable, Steele dossier. The host, whose full name is Lisa Kennedy Montgomery, made the comparison as Giuliani repeatedly pushed uncorroborated allegations about Joe Biden’s son Hunter,
Do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass idiot. Spewing this bullshit while opening wide and swallowing all the debunked shit these idiots have thrown at Trump. Too bad Biden’s partner is blowing this whole thing wide open. Now STFU. Nothing debunked. Except your bullshit. As usual.
I understand truth hurts...... My post has nothing to do with BULLSHIT. I posted exactly as it is with questions and links.

Kennedy of Fox News itself debunked this BS about Hunter as nonsense. What part of that don’t you understand?

Aside from being abusive..... instead you came up empty. But I’ll let you try again.

These BULL SHIT about Hunter started way before this laptop came up. So far they have not even talk or brought Hunter for questioning about any kinds of corruption by the Trump administration. NONE. Why is that?

Let me repeat it again. Aside from Johnson NOT a single Republican senators or any republicans came up that supports this BS laptop. Why is that?
But they brought Eric Trump for questioning about fraud. Talking about corrupt. Link below.

Here is Putin blasting Trump in support of Hunter....... OUCH that hurts. Link below.

The Russian president voiced his disagreement with Mr Trump’s election attacks on Joe Biden’s son and his business dealings in Ukraine.

Mr Putin appeared on Russian state television on Sunday night and refuted Mr Trump’s claims about the Bidens.

Your totally made up bullshit deserves nothing but scorn. I’m not empty asshole. Signed receipt from Hunter Biden. At that shop. HIS lawyer caling said shop and CONFIRMING the laptop was his client’s. Putin sees nothing wrong? So now you love Vladimir you commie. So sorry asshole, the referee has determined you unable to defend yourself. Ooh the truth hurts as you’re slapped into next week loser. Take yours bullshit and hit the road. And you are to write “charwin is a gullible moron” 4000 times.

Name me anywhere in my post that I totally made it up? Name one. I’ll wait.

You are tryin to be tough as key board commando...... but the guts of what you are saying are just full of ignorance and nonsense. TRY AGAIN.

Corporate records aren't going to show anything, as $$$money laundering$$$ is generally done under the table.

We don't call them the "Biden Crime Family" for nothing, ya know.
How are you enjoying that Nothing Burger there JGalt ?
@MarcALT ....

You are a psycho Leftist POS .... a Racist Leftist POS .... your threads are meaningless ...

Your threads ONLY represent the Left's Intolerance and Hatred for Patriot Americans ....

You sir need to Go Fvck Yourself with all your Hatred and Intolerance ... you Marxist POS ....

YOU MARXIST POS ....

Americans are voting against your psycho ASS everyday ....

Marxist POS .....

That post is nonsensical. :spinner:Oh and the Russia/Trump fake conspiracy is over, come out of your basement......:safetocomeoutff:
I don’t have any basement. Nonsensical?

Putin spoke against your fascination of Hunter.

Joe had plausible deniability he knew what was going on but Jim Biden and Hunter funneled laundered money to Joe based on Joe's political clout and nothing more. IOW, the Biden family personally profited from Joe's influence on U.S. foreign policy.
And his compromise created the delay to the trade deal as China waited to see if their puppet had a chance in the Election so they'd deal with him and not Trump. That delay and eventual concession affected our farmers the most with the tarrifs, but also many businesses suffered as well as investors in the markets.

Now that’s a pure LIE. Biden has nothing to do with Trade Deal that Trump fucked it up.

But you are right. Biden will bring back the glory days of good economy that Trump messed up. The Chinese will start buying corns & soybeans here in US instead from Brazil and Argentina, stop making the farmers a welfare recipients, stop farmers from filing bankruptcies. 2 links below. The 3,500 US companies that sued Trump’s rectum will not pay $300 billions tariffs. Link below.

U.S. Farm Bankruptcies Reach Eight-Year High [Infographic]

Now that’s a pure LIE. Biden has nothing to do with Trade Deal that Trump fucked it up.

But you are right. Biden will bring back the glory days of good economy that Trump messed up. The Chinese will start buying corns & soybeans here in US instead from Brazil and Argentina, stop making the farmers a welfare recipients, stop farmers from filing bankruptcies. 2 links below. The 3,500 US companies that sued Trump’s rectum will not pay $300 billions tariffs. Link below.

What 'glory days?' Worse economy ever, bad health care, more racial unrest, corrupt FBI.......Yeah those were your 'glory days' :auiqs.jpg:

Corporate records aren't going to show anything, as $$$money laundering$$$ is generally done under the table.

We don't call them the "Biden Crime Family" for nothing, ya know.
How are you enjoying that Nothing Burger there JGalt ?

It may be a "nothing burger" for you because you don't know anything about the story. Your crappy media isn't even telling you about it, so let me fill you in:

The FBI has been investigating what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop, since 2017, in a money laundering investigation.

Two of Hunter's former business partners (one who is currently in prison) have ratted him out and verified that the information on the laptop, as well as the documents Giuliani is coming up with, are authentic.

The Director of National Intelligence has also declared that the information on the laptop, is not part of any Russian "interference."

The Senate is also throwing together a committee to investigate the matter.

A couple of points:

The Director of National Intelligence has also declared that the information on the laptop, is not part of any Russian "interference."

Which means what exactly? Only that it isn't Russian. Lots of other players here.

AND what else did the FBI say? What did you leave out? Here is what various news sources are saying - "Unclear at this point whether investigation ongoing or directly related to Hunter Biden."
Sometimes a duck is just a duck. Optics are bad. Stop burying your leftist head in the sand.

During an active investigation into Bidens possible criminal involvement with his son, he should be temporarily suspended from the campaign or eligibility for the presidency until he is cleared of the investigation. It is unfair for the citizen's of this country to be forced into possibly giving a chance to a crooked candidate becoming the president under these circumstances. It has nothing to do with Trump or anything, but everything to do with justice being served by criminals going to jail instead of being rewarded for their criminality. The public deserves better than this. The people being so greedy and willing to close their eyes, and to hold their noses all out of desperation to elect a possible criminal for whose son appears to be a piece of work, (who remarkably was able to rise to the top levels making millions upon millions), but because of the personal agenda's on the left, a blind eye is given to them ?? Uhhhhhh that is as disgusting as it gets. Talk about hypocrisy on the left. Good grief.

What 'glory days?' Worse economy ever, bad health care, more racial unrest, corrupt FBI.......Yeah those were your 'glory days' :auiqs.jpg:
Oh poor little thing..... The glory days was the record unemployment under Trump administration. One of the best economy (not the best) we’ve experienced. What part of that don’t you understand? You gullibles are even bragging all over..... Two years later ..... that moron crumbled the economy piece by piece because of incompetent and ineptness.
We also have a 14 year high of trade deficits last month that showed economy is shifting down Ward.

Don’t worry a real true leader is coming to the rescue. GO BIDEN.

During an active investigation into Bidens possible criminal involvement with his son, he should be temporarily suspended from the campaign or eligibility for the presidency until he is cleared of the investigation. It is unfair for the citizen's of this country to be forced into possibly giving a chance to a crooked candidate becoming the president under these circumstances. It has nothing to do with Trump or anything, but everything to do with justice being served by criminals going to jail instead of being rewarded for their criminality. The public deserves better than this. The people being so greedy and willing to close their eyes, and to hold their noses all out of desperation to elect a possible criminal for whose son appears to be a piece of work, (who remarkably was able to rise to the top levels making millions upon millions), but because of the personal agenda's on the left, a blind eye is given to them ?? Uhhhhhh that is as disgusting as it gets. Talk about hypocrisy on the left. Good grief.
Who authorized you to make that rules?

You based that from a tabloid. Right? Absolutely.

Why not contact the FBI and ask them if the investigation still on going or done? Then you can make your own brilliant opinions. For right now YOU are only basing from a tabloid.

I don’t have any basement. Nonsensical?

Putin spoke against your fascination of Hunter.
Sorry, I just figured anyone as ill informed and ignorant as you would live in a basement. Do you live under a rock?
I’ll informed? Oh Lordy. If I didn’t give you all those links you don’t know anything about the disastrous results of the stupid trade wars.
And no i don’t live under the rock. I just came back from surfing.

Your totally made up bullshit deserves nothing but scorn. I’m not empty asshole. Signed receipt from Hunter Biden. At that shop. HIS lawyer caling said shop and CONFIRMING the laptop was his client’s.

*** Putin sees nothing wrong? So now you love Vladimir you commie. So sorry asshole, the referee has determined you unable to defend yourself. Ooh the truth hurts as you’re slapped into next week loser. Take yours bullshit and hit the road. And you are to write “charwin is a gullible moron” 4000 times.

BULLSHIT. You don’t know shit Dude....

You gave me your usual nonsense low class deportable miserable life. Abusive..... With ZERO credibility. Your post doesn’t even make sense Dude. TRY AGAIN.

My questions are facts and easy but none of you IDIOTS can answer a simple easy question. Except ignorant bully like you pretend you know something. You don’t know shit Dude.

Cannot defend myself? From YOU? From your nonsense rebuttal. Now that’s very funny.

My bullshit..... Point me a single item where I posted that you called bullshit. I’ll wait.

*** Putin sees nothing wrong. Now that’s very funny. True....... but you gullible morons and Trump has been trying to prove that Hunter and the Russians has done something wrong since early last year. It tells you that Americans are stupid. Problem with that is you are taking us with you with all these dumb and stupidities...... Putin betrayed you and his PUPPET...... BAM that’s a take down.

From you...... I love Vladamir? It must have hurt you that Putin didn’t help you and that moron.
As far I knew I’m the only one that keeps blasting Trump and his supporters with his fascination to his master Puppet Putin........

There is a bounty head of US soldiers in Afghanistan, this year alone there 14 incidents that Russian jet fighters and bombers was caught very close to Alaskan coast line, continues to harass US military planes and ships out there in the international waters, interfering again in 2020 elections....

But that piece of shit President has NOT said a single words of warning or condemning Putin. Why bcoz he is a weak president. Biden the real leader warned everyone and will face consequences.
YOUR bounty bullshit has been discredited by EVERY intelligence agency you blithering idiot. Take down? Hardly asshole. Verified documents from the actual people involved show you to be full of shit. Period. You lose asshole.

Your totally made up bullshit deserves nothing but scorn. I’m not empty asshole. Signed receipt from Hunter Biden. At that shop. HIS lawyer caling said shop and CONFIRMING the laptop was his client’s. Putin sees nothing wrong? So now you love Vladimir you commie. So sorry asshole, the referee has determined you unable to defend yourself. Ooh the truth hurts as you’re slapped into next week loser. Take yours bullshit and hit the road. And you are to write “charwin is a gullible moron” 4000 times.

Name me anywhere in my post that I totally made it up? Name one. I’ll wait.

You are tryin to be tough as key board commando...... but the guts of what you are saying are just full of ignorance and nonsense. TRY AGAIN.
Hey asshole, my 3 year old could break you in half. Hey asshole, address the receipt and call from Biden’s lawyer. Oh you won’t. Because you are ignorant and full of shit.

Oh poor little thing..... The glory days was the record unemployment under Trump administration. One of the best economy (not the best) we’ve experienced. What part of that don’t you understand? You gullibles are even bragging all over..... Two years later ..... that moron crumbled the economy piece by piece because of incompetent and ineptness.
We also have a 14 year high of trade deficits last month that showed economy is shifting down Ward.

Don’t worry a real true leader is coming to the rescue. GO BIDEN.
Unemployment reached a 50 year low under Trump. You feckless assholes are trying to say he had nothing to do with it but, if your "boy" was in power you'd be shouting the figures from the rooftops.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back