BREAKING: Corporate records reviewed by WSJ show no role for Joe Biden in the China business venture.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Another MAGA Flop...!!!

Garrison_360x200%20%281%29.jpg.jpeg

Last edited:
Another MAGA Flop...!!!

Bobobrains is a liar? Aw shucks, man.
When I heard Trump talk about this (Bobo) crap during the debate I knew it was a set-up bunch of theater manure. Straight out of the Trump & Co. Shit Show.

From the WSJ link:
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

Corporate records aren't going to show anything, as $$$money laundering$$$ is generally done under the table.

We don't call them the "Biden Crime Family" for nothing, ya know.
How are you enjoying that Nothing Burger there JGalt ?
biden lost PA tonight ! he actually said he would end fossil fuels !

Another MAGA Flop...!!!

When I heard Trump talk about this (Bobo) crap during the debate I knew it was a set-up bunch of theater manure. Straight out of the Trump & Co. Shit Show.

From the WSJ link:
The venture—set up in 2017 after Mr. Biden left the vice presidency and before his presidential campaign—never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter. Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.

did you think he would report the money on his taxes ?? wow !

Corporate records aren't going to show anything, as $$$money laundering$$$ is generally done under the table.

It may be a "nothing burger" for you because you don't know anything about the story. Your crappy media isn't even telling you about it, so let me fill you in:

The FBI has been investigating what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop, since 2017, in a money laundering investigation.

Two of Hunter's former business partners (one who is currently in prison) have ratted him out and verified that the information on the laptop, as well as the documents Giuliani is coming up with, are authentic.

The Director of National Intelligence has also declared that the information on the laptop, is not part of any Russian "interference."

The Senate is also throwing together a committee to investigate the matter.

It may be a "nothing burger" for you because you don't know anything about the story. Your crappy media isn't even telling you about it, so let me fill you in:

The FBI has been investigating what was found on Hunter Biden's laptop, since 2017, in a money laundering investigation.

Two of Hunter's former business partners (one who is currently in prison) have ratted him out and verified that the information on the laptop, as well as the documents Giuliani is coming up with, are authentic.

The Director of National Intelligence has also declared that the information on the laptop, is not part of any Russian "interference."

So from your own statement, we have the word of a convicted fellon. So we know how much THAT'S worth.

And you have some "Committee"

That all you got? What about that other so-called "Biden partner?"

Who's he, and what's he saying?

Another MAGA Flop...!!!

Seriously. That's like Biden's people claiming Joe's meeting with the Burisma rep didn't happen because it wasn't on the OFFICIAL SCHEDULE!!! Like there's going to be an official schedule entry for "Mtg with Hunter's sleazy Burisma guy 1-3 pm." :auiqs.jpg:

Another MAGA Flop...!!!

From the WSJ link:

So you mean, conspiracy to benefit but not successful in doing so?

I remember Trump was impeached and the argument was "he tried to coerce Ukraine, he just didn't succeed".

On this board there isn't anything on the subject? Your rock is too heavy or you are getting weaker. Damn.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Another MAGA Flop...!!!

Seriously. That's like Biden's people claiming Joe's meeting with the Burisma rep didn't happen because it wasn't on the OFFICIAL SCHEDULE!!! Like there's going to be an official schedule entry for "Mtg with Hunter's sleazy Burisma guy 1-3 pm." :auiqs.jpg:

Made up BS piles up higher and higher.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Even if you are in complete denial, it is waaaay too early to be making the nothing burger call dude.

So from your own statement, we have the word of a convicted fellon. So we know how much THAT'S worth.

And you have some "Committee"

That all you got? What about that other so-called "Biden partner?"

Who's he, and what's he saying?
according to you leftists heresay is all it takes for a conviction at least with the Schiff Sham

New Topics

Forum List

Back