Breaking! Colin Powell dies

Fully Vaxxed.

“Safe and effective”.

Don't be a GD clown. No vaccine is 100% and much less so against the Delta variant. Also he was 84 years old. Stop playing this stupid game. An unvaxed individual is ELEVEN times more likely to die of the COVIDs. So I like my chances a LOT better than I like yours. :)

Those vaccinated are carriers hun...they get the virus and run around thinking that they aren't sick or aren't very sick and viola they spread the disease.

Then their vaccinations wanes over the months and they too can catch it and get very very sick. Those who got vaccinated at the beginning of the year, are now up to bat at catching the virus over the winter when the viral load will be at its heaviest because the sun isn't there to kill the virus off as it does so quickly. Lots of luck people---it's going to be an ugly winter this year.
Much more likely that he was exposed to covid by some selfish unvaccinated person.

RIP Mr Powell. You were a great American. The UN speech about WMD was unfortunate and really the only stain on your legacy. However, you did weed out about 70% of the disinformation that Darth Cheney wanted you to spew. A life in public service and military heroism most would only dream of.

Don't be a GD clown. No vaccine is 100% and much less so against the Delta variant. Also he was 84 years old. Stop playing this stupid game. An unvaxed individual is ELEVEN times more likely to die of the COVIDs. So I like my chances a LOT better than I like yours. :)

Your Vax has literally given you Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Vaxxed are going to start dying a lot more now.

Thanks to anti-vaxxers, we will go thru more and more virulent mutations of covid instead of nipping it in the bud.
You are seriously ignorant...it is actually the vaccinated immunocompromised like POWELL that provide the virus everything it could ever dream of to mutate into a more deadly virus. SEE LINK provided in an earlier post.

The vaccine is not 100 percent effective. Being unvaccinated is zero effect effective.

Powell had bone cancer.

He had multiple myeloma.

Forum List

Back