BREAKING: CNN discovers that Trump has....

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

Wait for it......

A CHINESE BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

Dunn DUNNNN DUUUUUUUUMMM!!!

8109435215afe655b2a09171b3318011.gif

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html

What is wrong with this picture? In 2013 VP Joe Biden takes his drug addict loser son with NO OFFICIAL STATUS aboard Air Force 2 to meet with Chinese Nationals. A week later Hunter lands over 1 BILLION FREAKING DOLLARS in loans for his new "business venture". CNN doesn't raise an eyebrow. Now in 2020 it is discovered that businessman Trump doing business in China has a Chinese bank account. CNN goes ape shit.

I've got one too, with the Bank of China. They don't accept American credit cards. They use a phone app called WeChat to pay for everything and you have to fund it thru a Chinese bank.

I know that sounds like quantum physics to an unemployable shitstain with the sophistication of a termite.

I wouldn't expect a Xiden dick licker to understand that in a thousand years. Yeah, Trump is a Chinese spy. You got him.

What is wrong with this picture? In 2013 VP Joe Biden takes his drug addict loser son with NO OFFICIAL STATUS aboard Air Force 2 to meet with Chinese Nationals. A week later Hunter lands over 1 BILLION FREAKING DOLLARS in loans for his new "business venture". CNN doesn't raise an eyebrow. Now in 2020 it is discovered that businessman Trump doing business in China has a Chinese bank account. CNN goes ape shit.
But not a peep about Hunter.

Not

Even

Trying

to be impartial jounalists.

CNN is officially the propaganda arm of the Dem party. Not a news channel.

Wait for it......

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/20/politics/trump-china-taxes-financial-records/index.html
You know I don't like him, but this doesn't send much of a thrill down back my leg either. Pretty sure he has one in every country he does business in. Doubt he will be repatriating much of the money in them either if his tax accountants have a say in it. I bet the money trail of the funds into and through Deutsche Bank approvals would be much more interesting.

I've got one too, with the Bank of China. They don't accept American credit cards. They use a phone app called WeChat to pay for everything and you have to fund it thru a Chinese bank.

I know that sounds like quantum physics to an unemployable shitstain with the sophistication of a termite.

I wouldn't expect a Xiden dick licker to understand that in a thousand years. Yeah, Trump is a Chinese spy. You got him.

My side hurts from laughing.

The TDS is strong in this one. Trump was an international businessman therefore it would be logical perfectly normal that he holds bank accounts in countries he does business in and owns hotels and properties, dufus. Biden on the other hand used his son as a criminal pay for play scheme as the VP of the US. In other words, deposit the money in my relative's account if you want me / the US to do X or Y for you.

Any objective, impartial person would agree that Joe Biden and his son are compromised and he should be stepping down. These are the same Democrats who impeached Trump over a simple "do me a favor, look into so and so..." While the Biden Mafia actually received and exchanged access and favors for money.

It is more than obvious now that the entire Russia collusion hoax and other false accusations were just the Democrats accusing other's of things they themselves were actually more guilty of. Perhaps they used it as a tactic and defense against their own criminal activities and treason.

He believes in America...
But he banks in China.

~~~~~~
29 November 2016

I'll bet you that Trump has a bank account in Brazil, Turkey, India, Saudi Arabia, China, Indonesia, UK, Canada and South Africa.
So what????. He been a businessman all his life. THe IRS already has been aware of corporation(s) international requirements and using foreign banks within the countries of business is no big deal....

1603261933901.png

Last edited:

Wait for it......

You know I don't like him, but this doesn't send much of a thrill down back my leg either. Pretty sure he has one in every country he does business in. Doubt he will be repatriating much of the money in them either if his tax accountants have a say in it. I bet the money trail of the funds into and through Deutsche Bank approvals would be much more interesting.

Obviously Trump has revealed those international Corporate banks to the IRS so it's of no value

But he banks in China.

~~~~~~
29 November 2016

I'll bet you that Trump has a bank account in Brazil, Turkey, India, Saudi Arabia, China, Indonesia, UK, Canada and South Africa.
So what????. He been a businessman all his life. THe IRS already has been aware of corporation(s) international requirements and using foreign banks within the countries of business is no big deal....

China owns him....literally.
He has his hats made in China
He has his shirts made in China
He has his ties made in China
He has his money in Chinese banks

Are we sure he's not Chinese?

Wait for it......

Yeah me neither...just blowing apart the theory that he finds China so reprehensible....

But he banks in China.

~~~~~~
29 November 2016

The hats and shirts haven't been made in China for years now....unless they're knock offs

Wait for it......

Somebody deposited $17 million in the checking account, (5 Times more than all his businesses in China make in 1 year) after he won the election, and right after the inauguration, Trump personally withdrew $15 million, and hid it all on his presidential finances that he reports each year..... is the alleged scandal...

One of Trump’s companies in China “reported an unusually large spike in revenue — some $17.5 million, more than the previous five years’ combined. It was accompanied by a $15.1 million withdrawal by Mr. Trump from the company’s capital account.”

Last edited:
But he banks in China.

~~~~~~
29 November 2016

Sounds like an American businessman trying to stay in business, thanks to the rules Congress and past Presidents have set.
And here you are voting for one of those Washington scumbags that set those rules.

Forum List

Back