Breaking! Barr Speaks Out On Mueller: 'He Could’ve Reached a Decision’ on Trump and Obstruction

This is the best Attorney General we've had in decades. He's going by the law!

Barr Speaks Out On Mueller: 'He Could've Reached a Decision' on Trump and Obstruction in Russia Probe
Barr has repeatedly lied to us

Why should we believe him now?

Barr is a world class liar! Historians will not be kind to him. Barr should lose his law license - disbarred.

D7xUMwQXoAU9zKd.jpg
61621395_10157299160248770_8356410975234031616_n.jpg

“Under longstanding department policy, a president president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office,” Mueller said.

“Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.”

In a clear nod toward Congress’ power to impeach and remove a chief executive for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” Mueller explained that the Constitution “requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.”

Mueller Says Charging Trump 'Not An Option' Under DOJ Rules: 'The Constitution Requires A Process Other Than The Criminal Justice System'

Trump derangement syndrome,, 5,4,3,2,1 lol

ms hillary's SoS email server hysteria "hoax" was only discovered retroactively as a result of the benghazi "witch hunt".

the derangement syndrome is all yours, you stoopid trumpswab! :itsok:

true patriots are angry at trumpswabs contempt for facts, rule of law, due process of the law, and the constitution.

“Under longstanding department policy, a president president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office,” Mueller said.

“Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider.”

In a clear nod toward Congress’ power to impeach and remove a chief executive for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” Mueller explained that the Constitution “requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.”

Mueller Says Charging Trump 'Not An Option' Under DOJ Rules: 'The Constitution Requires A Process Other Than The Criminal Justice System'

Trumpublicans have been told that Mueller said "But for the OLC opinion, Mueller would have found the President obstructed justice."

if you aren't angry you must be stoopid

stupid?
No because I know you can’t convict with no BREAKING OF THE LAW lol you are stupid haha

i'll take that as a yes. :itsok:

The crime of obstruction of justice is considered a crime against justice itself, since it undermines the validity of the legal system.

Obstruction of Justice - FindLaw

PS:
Trump Can Face Litigation in State Courts as President, Appellate Panel Majority Rules | New York Law Journal

Obstructing Justice Under Federal Jurisdiction

Obstruction of justice is defined by federal statute as any "interference with the orderly administration of law and justice" and governed by 18 U.S.C. §§ 1501-1521. Federal code identifies more than 20 specific types of obstruction, including "Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees" (18 U.S.C. § 1505).

Other ways an individual may commit this offense include, but are not limited to, the following acts:

The crime can take any number of forms, whether it's bribery, tampering with evidence, lying to investigators, abusing one's power, or some other act intended to impede a criminal investigation. The federal obstruction of justice statute is written broadly and focuses more on the effect (or intended effect) of a particular action rather than the specific act itself. Therefore, seemingly innocuous acts could be construed as criminal activity if they have the intended effect of impeding justice.

if you aren't angry you must be stoopid

stupid?
No because I know you can’t convict with no BREAKING OF THE LAW lol you are stupid haha

i'll take that as a yes. :itsok:

The crime of obstruction of justice is considered a crime against justice itself, since it undermines the validity of the legal system.

Obstruction of Justice - FindLaw

PS:
Trump Can Face Litigation in State Courts as President, Appellate Panel Majority Rules | New York Law Journal
What did he do ?? Lol talk about how he was innocent? That’s obstruction??haha

Barr just called Mueller a gutless coward. If Mueller had the goods on Trump he would have dropped the hammer. Since he didn't he chose to smear the president.

"Barr said he thought Special Counsel Robert Mueller could have reached a decision on President Trump and obstruction of justice in the Russia collusion investigation but was not going to argue about Mueller’s reasons for not doing so. "

My understanding of his reason for not doing so is that, because the President can't be indicted, there's no mechanism for him to defend himself against a negative finding by the Special Council.
It was a matter of fairness and natural justice.

Right it was a matter of fairness and justice for Mueller to drag out the Russia investigation against TRUMP for over 2 years when he had to have know there was no collusion with Russia in the first few months...

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia’s, at Meeting With Russian Officials

Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia’s, at Meeting With Russian Officials
20russiameeting-jumbo-v2.jpg

White House Has Given No Orders to Counter Russian Meddling, N.S.A. Chief Says

White House Has Given No Orders to Counter Russian Meddling, N.S.A. Chief Says

“I don’t care. I believe Putin,” Pres Trump said, rejecting U.S. intelligence

'I believe Putin': Trump dismissed US advice on North Korea threat

Feb. 27, 2018

Faced with unrelenting interference in its election systems, the United States has not forced Russia to pay enough of a price to persuade President Vladimir V. Putin to stop meddling, a senior American intelligence official said on Tuesday.

Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the departing head of the National Security Agency and the military’s Cyber Command, said that he was using the authorities he had to combat the Russian attacks. But under questioning during testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee, he acknowledged that the White House had not asked his agencies — the main American spy and defense arms charged with conducting cyberoperations — to find ways to counter Moscow, or granted them new authorities to do so.

“President Putin has clearly come to the conclusion that there’s little price to pay and that therefore ‘I can continue this activity,’” said Admiral Rogers, who is set to retire in April. “Clearly what we have done hasn’t been enough.”

Trump winks at Putin at start of Helsinki summit – video

>>

“If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller said...

...Mueller went on to explain, Justice Department policy prevents the indictment of a sitting president.

“The report is my testimony."

“The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned,” Mueller said. “When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of the government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.”

"reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.”

“That allegation deserves the attention of every American,”

“the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.”

Forum List

Back