Breaking: Bannon Breaks Silence---Will Go To Work For Trump---Issues Epic Warning To Trumps Enemies

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
From Steve Bannon earlier:

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”

Bannon will be free to do what he did during the election that got Trump elected, initiate a blitzkrieg against all opponents leaving them weeping in despair like on election night. Buckle your seatbelts, this is about to get fun.

BANNON BREAKS SILENCE – Issues EPIC WARNING to POTUS TRUMP's Enemies

The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..

• Banned
The Donald is amazing in how he plays The Swamp and the fake news media! This is perfect timing too as Julian of Wikileaks indicates he will prove Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails and Crooked Hillary associates begin to be indicted..
Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.

Precisely Snouter! This is pure winning strategy. He'll go on the offensive since he's been in the know at the presidents side.
McGarrett, didn't you call it "chess", when Trump decided NOT to fire Bannon a while ago? Breaking Update! Trump May Keep Steve Bannon

Last edited:
What's the story with the Drudge/Bannon fued?

• Banned
What's the story with the Drudge/Bannon fued?
I give you the scoop in a bit. I'm going out for dinner for a nice steak and I'll post it when I get back.

Russia had nothing to do with the DNC emails

With zero evidence but the sort of unblinking righteous fury that is the hallmark of fanatical morons, this lavender-tentacled thing that calls itself “The Resistance” has insisted ever since Election Eve that Donald Trump cheated his way into the Oval Office as the direct result of Russian meddling in the election, specifically the idea that Putin’s homo-hatin’ henchmen had hacked the DNC servers that contained emails proving that the Democrats were…um…well…if you want to be honest…fundamentally corrupt and therefore undeserving of the presidency.

Now a surprisingly balanced article in The Nation —of all places—says that a group of intelligence vets have conclusively proved that a Russian hack was impossible. The material downloaded from the DNC’s server on July 5, 2016 consisted of 1,976MB of data transferred over 87 seconds—a rate of nearly 23MB per second. Experts say that this speed would have been impossible over any Internet provider on Earth in 2016. However, 23MB per second is a standard transfer rate for a thumb drive, suggesting an inside job.

The data was also transferred completely within the Eastern Time Zone, rather than from DC to Russia or Romania as the conspiracists have insisted.

A recent interview with journalist Seymour Hersh—who apparently was unaware he was being recorded—says that the Russian-hacking story is a fake narrative concocted by Deep State operatives to undermine Trump’s election and that “Trump’s not wrong to think they all fucking lie about him.”

Hersh claims his sources tell him that FBI agents who were able to pry data out of murdered DNC member Seth Rich’s computer found evidence that he had contacted Wikileaks early in the summer of 2016 seeking to sell the damning emails to Wikileaks for money.

It should come as no surprise that the mainstream media has been eardrum-smashingly silent about these revelations.

Looks like the stooge liberals and the lying media got their asses handed to them again!

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

http://fortune.com/2016/11/16/trump-lobbyists-dc-establishment/

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

You don't mind if I seek out a second opinion given your mental acuity you’ve demonstrated here, do ya shoog?

Fenton Derp!

Trump's doing better than any president I've seen in my lifetime.

He won't be winning any presidential physical fitness awards, though.

That's ok, in my book.

Do kids even do that anymore?

Or is it too risky?

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
Just another swamp rat with Goldman Sachs all up in the white house, just like it would have been with Hilary.

IMG_0337.JPG
From Steve Bannon earlier:

"If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”

Bannon will be free to do what he did during the election that got Trump elected, initiate a blitzkrieg against all opponents leaving them weeping in despair like on election night. Buckle your seatbelts, this is about to get fun.

BANNON BREAKS SILENCE – Issues EPIC WARNING to POTUS TRUMP's Enemies
The Gateway Pundit again.

Steve McDouchebag created a thread from Gateway that said Trump's rehiring Bannon.
Damn after getting kicked in the ass so many times by the same source you would think he'd get off his own personal crack pipe.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
Just another swamp rat with Goldman Sachs all up in the white house, just like it would have been with Hilary.

That's incorrect.

He's a man that remembers how much opportunity was in America before, and how little there is now.

I support him in his mission.

When I got out of high school, if you were willing to work, you could find a job..maybe 2.

Taxes weren't so bad. People got out of high school, got a job, got married and started a family.

They owned a boat and maybe an RV..took a vacation once a year.

That's what Trump is trying to get back to.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

That's incorrect.

He's a man that remembers how much opportunity was in America before, and how little there is now.

I support him in his mission.

When I got out of high school, if you were willing to work, you could find a job..maybe 2.

Taxes weren't so bad. People got out of high school, got a job, got married and started a family.

They owned a boat and maybe an RV..took a vacation once a year.

That's what Trump is trying to get back to.

The swamp is intact, nothing changed but braggin' rights, that's how your system "works" pard, Goldman Sachs is always all up in your white house. Same as it ever was.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?
McDouche thinks having zero legislative achievements and a totally dysfunctional WH makes him the best prez in his lifetime.

I'm sorry that your cognitive functions don't allow you to realize that is not how it is.

I blame whoever educated you.

You had the potential, but they didn't allow you to develop critical thinking skills.

In fact, they robbed you of them.

Nice research Fenton. Trump's ethics adviser resigned in disgust because of all the unethical things trump was doing. He was shocked how he was personally enriching himself at the expense of the American people.

Fenton Derp!

That's ok, in my book.

Or is it too risky?

I'm sorry that your cognitive functions don't allow you to realize that is not how it is.

I blame whoever educated you.

You had the potential, but they didn't allow you to develop critical thinking skills.
Everything I said was completely accurate and you know it. It's not my fault you live in a world with tangerine dreams and marmalade skies.

Forum List

Back