Breaking Bad

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Wow....stumbled upon a Breaking Bad Binge last week as AMC was running back-to-back seasons and eps, sequentially, beginning in the second season. LOVED it! So had to resubscribe to Netflix to watch it from the beginning and into the second season, ep. 18. All 5 seasons are there and I am glad to be back with Netflix. Still only 7.99 a month for streaming on one device. I can watch it on my two widescreens anytime, sans commercials. How sweet.

We caught up on the whole thing by Netflix. Best TV show ever!!! Original Arrested Development a close second.

I could never get interested. What's the point, a upstanding citizen who gets framed and finds his inner MacGyver or just a garden variety psycho

I could never get interested. What's the point, a upstanding citizen who gets framed and finds his inner MacGyver or just a garden variety psycho
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
It is one of the best television series out there. That opinion is shared by almost everyone who has watched it

In reality the guy would never have got past the first season or being gutted by the Mexican.

I still don't understand the plot. Was he abused as a kid or double crossed as an adult which led him to turn against society? Won't somebody splain it?

I still don't understand the plot. Was he abused as a kid or double crossed as an adult which led him to turn against society? Won't somebody splain it?

He is a chemist who believes that cancer he is diagnosed with is going to kill him. So he makes meth to save up a nest egg to take care of his wife and kid after he is gone.

He figures if he gets caught, meh, he'll just die soon after. It really isn't that hard to understand.

He is a chemist who believes that cancer he is diagnosed with is going to kill him. So he makes meth to save up a nest egg to take care of his wife and kid after he is gone.

He figures if he gets caught, meh, he'll just die soon after. It really isn't that hard to understand.
Plus he gets free chicken.

It isn't hard to understand? OK

None of the above.
Well what?

It's about a high school chemistry teacher who comes down with cancer and takes up cooking methamphetamine to make ends meet and set aside a nest egg for his family. Of course it all goes awry.

I have Dish and they've been rerunning a season each Sunday.
I think I watched the last season last week but there may be more. It seemed like a good place and way to end it anyway. Season 4 Face Off was the last I've seen.
My wife, who has the attention span if a house fly is still working on it however and is still back in season 3 I think. There are 13 shows or hours per season.

Last edited:

It isn't hard to understand? OK
Basically it showed a mild mannered personality who crossed a line to take care of his family, who in the process lost his morality, his family, destroyed countless other lives and families and eventually led to his own death violently.
Classic American Tragedy. Plays out in real life.
Shakespeare got nothing on that.

Forum List

Back