"Breaking Bad", 3rd season

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Wow it is getting really good :eek:

I love this show, Walt's decisions to be a meth manufacturer/dealer is coming back to him in a really big way.

I like him in the first season, I now loathe him, I wish him ill. Everyone around him is in big trouble

Anyone else watch this series?

If not, maybe you could DVR it, and give it a chance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hyPV0YCxU]YouTube - Breaking Bad Season 3 Promos[/ame]

I love this show, Walt's decisions to be a meth manufacturer/dealer is coming back to him in a really big way.

I like him in the first season, I now loathe him, I wish him ill. Everyone around him is in big trouble

YouTube - Breaking Bad Season 3 Promos

I tried it last year for a couple of episodes. Too violent for me. Lots of people I know really like it.

I can't watch Dexter either. A lot of my friends really love that show too.

I tried it last year for a couple of episodes. Too violent for me. Lots of people I know really like it.

I can't watch Dexter either. A lot of my friends really love that show too.

What I like most about it, is the fact that Walt was a boring high school science teacher turned meth dealer, and murderer. He thinks highly of himself, and he believes he deserves recognition for his great mind. And he is doing everything in his own mind to justify what he has done. He is the kind of man that has everyone doing his dirty work for him and watched the love of Jesse's life die, (but Jesse does not know that, YET)
But this season is showing what goes around just may come around 100 fold, we will see.

It’s time to get ready to watch Breaking Bad season 3, as it will be taking off on March 21, 2010. It has been a year since when fans of Breaking Bad haven’t watched fresh episodes of this heart-rending drama. I am looking forward to next season of breaking bad.

LOOOOOOOVE that show. Its pretty much the only reason I turn on my tv anymore. Whens season 4 coming out is the question.

A great story, this. I've only seen the first season or so (and not all of that) but I cannot wait for the whole thing to go on NetFlicks so I can watch the episodes in order without commercial interuption.

Seriously, so much on TV that I formerly eschewed turns out to have good story lines and character development that we miss because commercials keep destroying our suspension of disbelief.

For example?

I actually watched BattleStar Galaxtica recently...all of it.

When I saw some of it on TV, I couldn't watch it.

Apparently these shows lose much in their original showings.

Ironic isn't it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back