Breaking: Army Suggesting Brain Scan on Decorated Physician for doubting Obamas Eligi

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
I have seen the tape Lt. Col Lakin has made and he seems to be sane as ever. I wonder who would order such a thing and why? This man is friends with Secretary of Defense Gates and he runs the Pentagon Hospital when not in the field. I think there is a sinister plot against this man because he is a ranking officer and a threat to Obama who Obama thinks could potentially cause trouble for him within the ranks of the military about his eligibility. Again a BRAIN SCAN??? Is this what it has come to when doubting or wanting to ask questions about Obama's Birth Certificate or his Eligibility?

Army suggests brain scan for eligibility challenger

Video of Lt Col Lakin explaining his motive:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea9JVnck_-E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund[/ame]

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's eligibility.

The U.S. Army is – unofficially – suggesting a brain scan and medical evaluation for an officer who announced he would refuse to follow further orders until and unless President Obama documents his constitutional eligibility to be commander in chief. Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's eligibility.

A spokeswoman for the developing case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, a flight surgeon with 18 years in the service, said the recommendation came to Lakin today from an officer whose name was not being used who implied that those higher up the chain of command thought it was a good idea. The suggestion was described to WND by spokeswoman Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, a veteran Washington appointee and now volunteer spokeswoman, as being presented in a "solicitous" manner

Officially, the U.S. Army says it has no plans for formal action at this point against the officer. But the controversy also raises the prospect that the government may be unwilling to pursue a prosecution because of the possible ramifications – including a defense demand for a court-ordered discovery process that would target Obama's historical documentation.

• Banned
funny, did the army ask/demand brain scans for Major Nidal Malik "AbduWali" Hasan, even after it was clearly obvious he has a screw lose and was preaching hatred against the very force he was part of and country he swore to defend..Political Correctness is out of control

funny, did the army ask/demand brain scans for Major Nidal Malik "AbduWali" Hasan, even after it was clearly obvious he has a screw lose and was preaching hatred against the very force he was part of and country he swore to defend..Political Correctness is out of control

maybe there's an opening for you?

"A spokeswoman for the developing case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, a flight surgeon with 18 years in the service, said the recommendation came to Lakin today from an officer whose name was not being used who implied that those higher up the chain of command thought it was a good idea."

From George Casey's lips to God's ears!:razz:

I dunno, but is anyone else thinking of "Total Recall" and the Batman movie with Jim Carrey?????

I have seen the tape Lt. Col Lakin has made and he seems to be sane as ever. I wonder who would order such a thing and why? This man is friends with Secretary of Defense Gates and he runs the Pentagon Hospital when not in the field. I think there is a sinister plot against this man because he is a ranking officer and a threat to Obama who Obama thinks could potentially cause trouble for him within the ranks of the military about his eligibility. Again a BRAIN SCAN??? Is this what it has come to when doubting or wanting to ask questions about Obama's Birth Certificate or his Eligibility?

Army suggests brain scan for eligibility challenger

Video of Lt Col Lakin explaining his motive:
YouTube - American Patriot Foundation: FTC Terry Lakin Defense Fund

Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's eligibility.

The U.S. Army is – unofficially – suggesting a brain scan and medical evaluation for an officer who announced he would refuse to follow further orders until and unless President Obama documents his constitutional eligibility to be commander in chief. Lt. Col. Terry Lakin is the highest-ranking and first active-duty officer to refuse to obey orders based on President Obama's eligibility.

A spokeswoman for the developing case of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin, a flight surgeon with 18 years in the service, said the recommendation came to Lakin today from an officer whose name was not being used who implied that those higher up the chain of command thought it was a good idea. The suggestion was described to WND by spokeswoman Margaret Calhoun Hemenway, a veteran Washington appointee and now volunteer spokeswoman, as being presented in a "solicitous" manner

Officially, the U.S. Army says it has no plans for formal action at this point against the officer. But the controversy also raises the prospect that the government may be unwilling to pursue a prosecution because of the possible ramifications – including a defense demand for a court-ordered discovery process that would target Obama's historical documentation.

They should run brain scans on all of the birthers!!! Cause they all are crazy!!

Brain scan is just harrassment.

The guy is being an idiot. I will grant he is intellectually probably a supernova to my moon, but all of us have little spots of stupidity that sort of get in the way of our usefulness. Or obscure it totally. If he won't serve at 0bama's orders, then he should sit at a desk or be retired.

He serves the constitution of the united states but follows the chain of command constitutionally established. If he can't do that, there are others who can.

what exactly is this guy asking to see or claiming?

He wants to see this:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/politics/graphics/birth.jpg

He wants to see the ammended long form that Obama has spent 1.7 Million fighting to keep it sealed.

HAHAHAHA.....prove that he spent that much on this..... you wingnuts are just too much!!....LOL>...

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department. We tried to ask the Hawaii DOH why they only offer the short form, among other questions, but they have not given a response.

They don't make the long form available period. Not to you. Not to the media, and not to the person belonging to the birth certificate. So, why would he have to spend anything???

He wants to see the ammended long form that Obama has spent 1.7 Million fighting to keep it sealed.

does anyone really think that the state of hawaii would produce a form that it KNEW to be fraudulent?

well... anyone who doesn't wear tinfoil hats, I mean.
Thing about it is. Hawaii Dept of Health never produced the COLB in the first place that we saw on the internet that was proven to be fraudulent.

does anyone really think that the state of hawaii would produce a form that it KNEW to be fraudulent?

Thing about it is. Hawaii Dept of Health never produced the COLB in the first place that we saw on the internet that was proven to be fraudulent.

why would they release a short form birth certificate stating that Obama was born in Hawaii if Obama were not born there? THAT document would be fraudulent, would it not?

So back to my original question, if you please.

You do realize that NO state will, on its own, release anyone's birth certificate, don't you. the best you can hope for is:

Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

why would they release a short form birth certificate stating that Obama was born in Hawaii if Obama were not born there? THAT document would be fraudulent, would it not?

So back to my original question, if you please.

Hawaii didn't release the short form. Obama did. Hawaii isn't in the business of releasing any version of a person's birthcertificate. As for the long form, in Hawaii, you can't request that even for yourself if you were born there.

Forum List

Back