Breaking and Horrific! Video of Biden Completely Lost Asking "Where Am I?"

So we get the 🥔 removed and end up with a cum dumpster sociopath? We may be better off with the stupid we have. No matter what though, it is pretty clear the whoever is calling the shots from the WH is certainly bat shit💩 fucking crazy and genuinely stupid.

Last edited:
Covid panic is the greatest psy-op ever perpetrated upon mankind.
A Million Americans dead and all we get is loosers like you bitching...

Your sort are the idiots who believe the Orange Cult...

Internationally you are considered morons... Internally and embarrassment...

A Million Americans dead and all we get is loosers like you bitching...

Your sort are the idiots who believe the Orange Cult...

Internationally you are considered morons... Internally and embarrassment...
Who's dead?

PS -- We will expect you to prove that they died of Covid. If you can't, then you're a liar.

Why do I see countless people, commuting daily in cars, alone... wearing masks?

It is a problem called "Mask Dependency." Something they have experienced in Japan over the years....

In his book, Date Mask Izonsho, he confirms that the majority of people with mask dependency suffer from social anxiety and use a mask as a “psychological barrier.”

It is a problem called "Mask Dependency." Something they have experienced in Japan over the years....

In his book, Date Mask Izonsho, he confirms that the majority of people with mask dependency suffer from social anxiety and use a mask as a “psychological barrier.”

As long as I lived with Japanese culture -- husband and in-laws -- I did not absorb nearly as much of it as I wanted to. There were still a few times when a relative of my husband's would wear that expression that said "Hakujin (whitey) doesn't get it".

Forum List

Back