Breaking! 35 Trump Allies Had Homes Raided by FBI on Thursday (VIDEO)

"Orientals"???

I love you 1882'sh vibe.
Just how old are you?
I use the word "Oriental" to refer to China and nations that learned civilization from China. These are Korea, Japan, and Vietnam. Asian is too broad a term. "East Asian" is a concession to political correctness, like African American.

When I told a Vietnamese woman I was dating, "I prefer Oriental women," she did not get angry at me.

She smiled and said, "You think we are much more wonderful."

And I do. Although I am white I prefer Orientals to whites.

When I asked on Quora if the use of "Oriental" is derogatory, none of the Orientals who responded said that it was. One was surprised by the question.

I also use the word "Negro." Martin Luther King, Jr. used that word fifteen times in his "I have a dream" speech, so I think I am allowed to. I have never in my life heard a Negro use the term "African American." They refer to themselves and other Negroes as blacks, or they use the other n word that ends with r.

Update from Tucker Carlson tonight.

It's now at least 50 raided by the FBI

BREAKING UPDATE: Up to 50 Trump Supporters Have Homes Raided by DOJ-FBI Across the US (VIDEO)​

The Biden FBI and IRS join forces and get new uniforms
1663170817875.png

This tells me they didn't find what they're looking for at Mar-a-Lago that incriminates them in their Russia hoax investigation against Trump.

It tells me that the pressure was just turned up bigly on Trump’s inner circle.

1663171192547.png

1. Joe Biden really didn't want to prosecute Trump. He left it to the states.

2. Trump's well known delaying tactics. Refuse to cooperate, appeal everything, slow the process to a crawl.

3. Merrick Garland is proceeding with all due caution to avoid charges of a political prosecution.

It hasn't been 2 years, It's not even been 21 months, and building a conspiracy case takes time. This is the largest investigation in the FBI's history, and the House Investigation isn't even finished.

Why so nervous? I'm enjoying the slow torture of Trump and his supporters. Your desperate flailing is quite entertaining.
You better hope and pray that the Republicans don’t take over Congress with a Red Tide in the Midterms. You will not enjoy what will happen if they do.

House Republicans are heavily favored to win the majority for the first time in four years. President Joe Biden's low approval ratings and a range of other factors mean Republicans are more likely than not to wield committee gavels come January 2023.

Republican lawmakers have pledged to investigate the Biden administration aggressively. The party has rich material to mine, from the business dealings of the president's son Hunter Biden to missteps leading up to the troop withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

Trump is also the most corrupt president in US history.

The investigations are even over and RWNJ's want an indictment.

That's what traitors deserve.

Witnesses haven't even appeared for testimony yet.
RWNJ's sure had a LOT more patience, when THEY were doing investigations.
If Trump would stop obstructing and delaying via his incompetent lawyers, which, most have to get their own attorney's now, they would be able to charge Trump.
How is he corrupt? I await your bullshit made-up answer. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back