"Break Him"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
When last was a term such as this used in political or public discourse?

Other than a dog-whistle to those racists that used it back in the days where they actually used tacticts (sp) such as "breaking a negro" slave to do their bidding?

Anyone?

When last was a term such as this used in political or public discourse?

Other than a dog-whistle to those racists that used it back in the days where they actually used tacticts (sp) such as "breaking a negro" slave to do their bidding?

Anyone?

I have no idea, but I also don't have any idea what you might be referring to?

You're not familiar with the term "breaking a negro?"

Its an old tactict used in the days of slavery, much like breaking a wild horse.

Like the scene from 'Roots' in which the slave master "broke" Kunta Kinte down until he responded to the name "Tobay."

Get it now?

Its an old tactict used in the days of slavery, much like breaking a wild horse.

Like the scene from 'Roots' in which the slave master "broke" Kunta Kinte down until he responded to the name "Tobay."

Get it now?

i'm sorry, i was distracted by my overseer's morning report.

looks like we've got a runner. gotta go.

fucknozzle

Get it now?

I know history yes, but what does this have to do with current events?

Get it now?

nothing

This?

A source sends over some audio of the quote of the week — GOP Senator Jim DeMint on a conference call, saying that if Republicans and conservatives stop Obama on health care reform, it will “break him” and be Obama’s “Waterloo”:

The audio adds a harsh overtone, even stridency, to the quote, and as such, it’s likely to find its way into ads pummeling Republicans as obstructionist:

AUDIO Of Jim DeMint Saying Health Care Will Be Obama’s “Waterloo” | The Plum Line

Second hit on Bing search.

Get it now?

i'm sorry, i was distracted by my overseer's morning report.

looks like we've got a runner. gotta go.

fucknozzle
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw]YouTube - Devo "Whip It"[/ame]

Get it now?

He's trying to link DeMint's comments concerning Obamacare to slavery thus labeling DeMint a racist.

Get it now?

He's trying to link DeMint's comments concerning Obamacare to slavery thus labeling DeMint a racist.

If he opposes Barry, he's obviously a racist.

Get it now?

While the Tea Baggers made themselves crystal clear this past weekend, I believe MarcATL is stretching. I don't believe DeMint was being racist. He was just being an obstructionist asshole.

Get it now?

It appears so, which is pushing things a bit.

However a senator saying this about the president is not a good thing.
The uncivility war in our govt is not a good thing no way.

While the Tea Baggers made themselves crystal clear this past weekend, I believe MarcATL is stretching. I don't believe DeMint was being racist. He was just being an obstructionist asshole.
You were at a cocksucking party again?

Trying...?

Dude...I asked a SIMPLE question and have not received not ONE response. When last was such words and terms used to describe ANYONE in the public or political arena?

The last time those terms were used so loosely were in the days of Tobay/Kunta Kinte.

Is anything I've said thus far false?

Stretching you say? You really are blind to these matters aren't you?

Its a dog-whitle call to those in the know. The older generation blacks and whites a like know and respond to such calls. And the younger generation that knows their history as well.

What are they teaching in schools anyway?

Oh yeah...I forgot how they basically gloss over slavery.

What a crime.

"Stretching..."

*SMH
:rolleyes:

Trying...?

Dude...I asked a SIMPLE question and have not received not ONE response. When last was such words and terms used to describe ANYONE in the public or political arena?

The last time those terms were used so loosely were in the days of Tobay/Kunta Kinte.

Its a dog-whitle call to those in the know. The older generation blacks and whites a like know and respond to such calls. And the younger generation that knows their history as well.

What a crime.

"Stretching..."

*SMH

yowsah, boss, yowsah

Trying...?

What a crime.

"Stretching..."

*SMH

I just know you are trying to make a point in here somewhere. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out what it is?

del gets it.

He KNOWS what time it is.

Thanks del.

*thumbs up*

Forum List

Back