Brazilian President suggests COVID-19 is ‘biological warfare’

Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
You must be losing your memory . Obama ring a bell? Christ.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
View attachment 488108
Yeah.....and the 98% negative media coverage had nothing to do with that I suppose?
Did you know that there are still numbskulls out there that don't think the media is biased or lies to us?
I remember Ted Bundy got mostly bad press too. If trump doesn't want bad press, he should quit being a bad person.
That's a severely stupid comparison. Bundy was a serial killer 43 years ago. The press was not so hateful of politicians back then but would hardly ever give good press to a serial killer.

Trump got bad press for one main reason...he beat the bitch in 2016. Even before he did that, according to the press, everything he did or said was labeled as bad. After he did that, the Orange Man Bad TDS infected all liberals. Your people are still sick in the head over Trump.

Wow. I thought trump was the stupidest leader a country could have, but it looks like Brazil is giving us a run for the money. If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
Sure does. For most of Trump's term, his highest job approval rating was lower than Obama's lowest job approval rating.
View attachment 488108
Yeah.....and the 98% negative media coverage had nothing to do with that I suppose?
Did you know that there are still numbskulls out there that don't think the media is biased or lies to us?
I remember Ted Bundy got mostly bad press too. If trump doesn't want bad press, he should quit being a bad person.
That's a severely stupid comparison. Bundy was a serial killer 43 years ago. The press was not so hateful of politicians back then but would hardly ever give good press to a serial killer.

Trump got bad press for one main reason...he beat the bitch in 2016. Even before he did that, according to the press, everything he did or said was labeled as bad. After he did that, the Orange Man Bad TDS infected all liberals. Your people are still sick in the head over Trump.
Trump is a pig. The last pig that got good press was Wilber. Trump is no Wilber.

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
What is China doing to mitigate the risk of another outbreak? You people can only blame response to outbreaks so much.

You seem to think I'm going to defend China.

No, I'm a person who seeks reality.
Here is reality.... the Left is by and larger China appeasers who refuse to hold China accountable.

I have no idea.

The reality is though, that I've found it very hard to have conversations about China because people will simply think black and white. They'll see anything you say about China that they don't agree with as being appeasement to China.

There
View attachment 488108

Trump is a pig. The last pig that got good press was Wilber. Trump is no Wilber.

You people didn’t think Trump was a bad person when he was writing your candidates checks and taking to the airwaves to bash Bush. Again, he only became a bad person when he disrupted plans for your queen.

View attachment 488108

TDS is a disease you can't shake, like alcoholism. Are you enjoying your drunken hatred for Trump ?

That China has done well out of this is coincidental in part, and due to their desire to control the virus at home.
What is China doing to mitigate the risk of another outbreak? You people can only blame response to outbreaks so much.

Here is reality.... the Left is by and larger China appeasers who refuse to hold China accountable.

I have no idea.

The reality is though, that I've found it very hard to have conversations about China because people will simply think black and white. They'll see anything you say about China that they don't agree with as being appeasement to China.

There
View attachment 488108

for
You people didn’t think Trump was a bad person when he was writing your candidates checks and taking to the airwaves to bash Bush. Again, he only became a bad person when he disrupted plans for your queen.
Yes, he was a bad person when he was writing checks to both sides to buy favors. That was wrong of him as well as the politicians of both parties who accepted it. Compared to many, the favors he sought were relatively small, like a permit for a local real estate deal or approval for a local tax abatement. Beyond his political bribes (again, not based on party, but based on who could best help his personal financial situation at the time), cheating and lying were his regular business plan. He was well known for not paying people who worked for him. Trump was small scale compared to the Koch brothers and the NRA whose political bribes were intended to buy federal laws to help them financially.
Trump was a crook, but a relatively small scale crook until he took office. He brought with him the belief that running the country was easy, and bribes and sucking up to those in power was the way to get things done. Lying had always been one of trumps often used tactics, and he thought he could lie an bully his way through anything. Trump's selfishness and twisted view of what the job of the presidency is made him the worst president we have ever had.

I have no idea.

There
View attachment 488108

for
Yes, he was a bad person when he was writing checks to both sides to buy favors. That was wrong of him as well as the politicians of both parties who accepted it. Compared to many, the favors he sought were relatively small, like a permit for a local real estate deal or approval for a local tax abatement. Beyond his political bribes (again, not based on party, but based on who could best help his personal financial situation at the time), cheating and lying were his regular business plan. He was well known for not paying people who worked for him. Trump was small scale compared to the Koch brothers and the NRA whose political bribes were intended to buy federal laws to help them financially.
Trump was a crook, but a relatively small scale crook until he took office. He brought with him the belief that running the country was easy, and bribes and sucking up to those in power was the way to get things done. Lying had always been one of trumps often used tactics, and he thought he could lie an bully his way through anything. Trump's selfishness and twisted view of what the job of the presidency is made him the worst president we have ever had.

oh please. You mention Koch and the NRA. Be honest and mention Planned Parenthood and Soros.

don’t expect Xiden, Chucky or Nancy P to said up to their Chairman or their puppet masters in the CCP.

Forum List

Back