Brazil Just Had an Election - Election Over in a Single Night, US Election Deemed Fraudulent

But I am adult enough to know that it won't change much in the way election outcomes. You're upset because your blob lost and the hate, division, and to put it bluntly...ass-hole-ish-ness is being rejected.

No, you are obviously childish enough to call our President a “blob”. You and many other children decided not to vote for Trump because you don’t like his personality. His policies were/are good for the US.
Donald Trump aka "The Blob" has called every political opponent a name at some time or the other. You had not problem with his childishness...right?

His policies were atrocious for the US and the world in my opinion.

Care to get back on topic?

So, you think that the illegals aliens are lining up to vote? In most elections, About 1/2 of the population of native born Americans don't bother to register to vote much less show up at the polling places. But you're worried about illegal aliens voting?

In the first paragraph you state that no amount of fraud is good, but then you proceed to say that illegals voting is not a problem.

Never said that at all.

I said it was comic that people like yourself think that people who come here line up to vote when people who live here aren't lining up to vote.

President Trump is a historic peace president... making good countries out of foreign nations rather than bombing them like the Biden plan... just so we can accept infinite refugees that are then supposed to vote for him and end Americanism which democrats do not like.

It was the one good thing the blob did. He did it from a place of cowardice though...not out of design.

He did it out of genius. Obama managed to start... is it four new wars with all his peace prizes and BS... the media cheered.

After examining this dope for 4 years, genius is probably the funniest thing you can call the blob.

But I am adult enough to know that it won't change much in the way election outcomes. You're upset because your blob lost and the hate, division, and to put it bluntly...ass-hole-ish-ness is being rejected.

No, you are obviously childish enough to call our President a “blob”. You and many other children decided not to vote for Trump because you don’t like his personality. His policies were/are good for the US.
Donald Trump aka "The Blob" has called every political opponent a name at some time or the other. You had not problem with his childishness...right?

So, you think that the illegals aliens are lining up to vote? In most elections, About 1/2 of the population of native born Americans don't bother to register to vote much less show up at the polling places. But you're worried about illegal aliens voting?

In the first paragraph you state that no amount of fraud is good, but then you proceed to say that illegals voting is not a problem.

Never said that at all.

I said it was comic that people like yourself think that people who come here line up to vote when people who live here aren't lining up to vote.

President Trump is a historic peace president... making good countries out of foreign nations rather than bombing them like the Biden plan... just so we can accept infinite refugees that are then supposed to vote for him and end Americanism which democrats do not like.

It was the one good thing the blob did. He did it from a place of cowardice though...not out of design.

He did it out of genius. Obama managed to start... is it four new wars with all his peace prizes and BS... the media cheered.

After examining this dope for 4 years, genius is probably the funniest thing you can call the blob.

When your guy tried to stop the wars... he ended up starting four new ones.

Hmm... perhaps Xiden can help China out and bomb Australia.

Never said that at all.

When your guy tried to stop the wars... he ended up starting four new ones.

Hmm... perhaps Xiden can help China out and bomb Australia.

Since you've given up on being serious so will I

---

Australia has it coming. They know what they did.

Forum List

Back