Brazil is getting hammered

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Probably Trump's fault too I suppose.

Few days ago Brazil passed the USA for the most new cases per day. They have 2/3rds the population we do.

More than that is how few tests. They've tested 4378 people per million people, the USA has tested 48,000 per million.

An important measure is how many new cases to total cases. USA is 1.1/8%, Brazil is 5.38%.

And lastly Brazil had far more time to prepare. Not trying to bag on Brazil, it is what it is, don't shoot the messenger.

Southern Hemisphere.............winter there.............viruses fly south for the summer here...North for the summer there..........

We get round 2 in the fall.

Few days ago Brazil passed the USA for the most new cases per day. They have 2/3rds the population we do.

More than that is how few tests. They've tested 4378 people per million people, the USA has tested 48,000 per million.

An important measure is how many new cases to total cases. USA is 1.1/8%, Brazil is 5.38%.

And lastly Brazil had far more time to prepare. Not trying to bag on Brazil, it is what it is, don't shoot the messenger.
Yeah, leave it to a 3rd world nation to handle an epidemic of worldly proportions, and to think that the brown turd Oblummer was trying to fundamentally transform this country to be just like Brazil and Venezuela. Can you imagine the deaths in this country if the sick bitch Hitlery had won and continued the policies of that racist prick? 250,000 to 1 million easily as was originally forecasted by the WHO...Thanks to God, it wasnt going to be, so only 100,000 have passed away many of which were caused by liberal Governors who wanted to kill the elderly by putting Wuhan infected people in the retirement homes.

Yeah I've been watching Brazil, they are screwed. Densely packed, not sanitary, poor health care, poor people, spells disaster.

Well the key number is 87.6 % of the population is urban according to statistics. They are packed in the San Palo and Rio de Janeiro areas. Big cities with large population and they are packed into one area. The slum area is unbelievable. Still large city with high population numbers does not hold well when facing COVID-19. As New York can attest to that. Still I always wanted to go to Rio De Janeiro guess I have to reevaluate that one.

Now we get to see what happens when a government does absolutely nothing to fight a pandemic.

Yeah I've been watching Brazil, they are screwed. Densely packed, not sanitary, poor health care, poor people, spells disaster.
Damn, sounds like NYC.....

Now we get to see what happens when a government does absolutely nothing to fight a pandemic.
We saw that back when the H1N1 first came out and young children started dying of breathing problems. Then after the first 1000 or so deaths, Obama then got off the golf course.

So sad to know that Brazil is now the epicenter of the Covid 19 in Latin America :icon_cry:
Maybe the need some help from other South American countries or from the Organization of American States :eusa_think:

Damn, sounds like NYC.....
San Palo reminds me of NYC........with even more aids and violence
San Palo always been dangerous

Forum List

Back