BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

Last edited:

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

You do realize that this is the reality for anyone in the US who is not rich enough to afford bail? Do you object to these conditions en toto, as it were, or just for your particular favorite putative lawbreakers?

Anyone who couldn't see through while it was GOING ON, is a pretty retarded MF

Pelosi and Staff ordered the stand down. The FBI was brought in to plot and agitate.

These people in prison will be very wealthy one day when the scam is figured.

How can be people be so GD dumb?

The same ones who slave to a boss and alarm clock
Oddly enough....exactly what I was thinking, as I read your post~

Insurrectionists are the first criminals the right ever gave a shit about. If you don't like how they are being treated by the Criminal justice system law and order types built you have only yourselves to blame.

You believed in the Russias hoax you fucking idiot

Then ya believed Fauci ruining half the world

What integrity or honor do you have believing all this shit.

All TDS related
Uh huh...What this has to do with the topic is a bit beyond me. Not sure just what "Russias hoax' is? So many to choose from, after all.

I'm pretty sure that I don't believe Fauci has ruined half the world, if that is indeed what you meant to say. That would give him just a bit more power than he has, I think.

I could not care less about Trump. I've not given a shit since he left office. Mission accomplished and all that.

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

Gone but Not Forgotten.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:

This quacking toadie is full of shit.. They have ALL been charged with crimes. Don't you fuckers EVER look something up to VERIFY your blathering comments????

Here, idiots.
From the DOJ itself. A complete list of everyone who has been charged and their current status.

You low-brows really amuse me with your fucking intellectually lazy asses.

Those poor suckers and losers. Sucked in by Trumpyberra's lies and losing their freedom because they followed his direction that day. While he hunkered down in the White House, snickering at what he got those suckers and losers to do in his name. He was delighted beyond measure.

You are being played. Does it never get old?

~~~~~~

Really? Then please comment on why two Antifa activists caught red handed got their wrist slapped for fire bombing a NYPD cruiser.
John Sullivan released after being arrested inside Capitol Building as provocateur.
**********​
**********​
**********​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

Gone but Not Forgotten.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:

If they are skip hazards, then they should be held, yes? An open building, you say? Opened by them
when they were told to leave and the police tried to prevent them from breaking in. The mother-fuckers were lucky they weren't shot during that shit show of theirs.

NewsMax - The channel for those who can't think their way out of a wet paper bag.

Dodo Doc: There is no criminal charge called "insurrection", asshole.

Insurrection | Definition of Insurrection by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › insurr...
Insurrection definition is - an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. How to use insurrection in a sentence.

The facts about Chansley:

Case Number Namesort descending Charge(s) Case Documents Location of Arrest Case Status Entry Last Updated*

1:21-cr-3 CHANSLEY, Jacob Anthony (aka, Jacob Angeli) Civil Disorder; Obsrtuction of an Official Proceeding; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building ARIZONA, Phoenix Complaint filed 1/8/21. Indicted 1/11/21. Arraigned 1/29 and pleaded not guilty to all counts.
Defendant remains committed.
June 16, 2021

Those poor suckers and losers. Sucked in by Trumpyberra's lies and losing their freedom because they followed his direction that day. While he hunkered down in the White House, snickering at what he got those suckers and losers to do in his name. He was delighted beyond measure.
I had figured Trump would have issued them a blanket pardon But apparently Trump isn't concerned about the welfare of his followers.

I mean, like before, why isn't Trump offering to pay their legal costs, like he did for people who roughed up disruptive people at his rallys.

This quacking toadie is full of shit.. They have ALL been charged with crimes. Don't you fuckers EVER look something up to VERIFY your blathering comments????

Here, idiots.
From the DOJ itself. A complete list of everyone who has been charged and their current status.

You low-brows really amuse me with your fucking intellectually lazy asses.

They Have Not been charged with "Insurrection". Yet, PM/DSA Democrat Commies and Yahoo's like you shout insurrection. None of the charges require that these accused should be denied bail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back