BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of All of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

They're being held so they don't plan another insurrection and they're in solitary so they don't recruit half the prison population to join The Cause.

These people are all looney enough to believe the election was stolen by fraud, after it's been proven over and over that it wasn't. None of them 'just walked into an open building' that day. They were stepping over bodies to get there, smashed windows and doors, people were screaming to hang the Vice President. They all may not be masterminds, but they are criminal screwballs and they deserve to sit in the hole until their trial.

NO, this about a bunch of traitors getting their just desserts.
News flash for ya, buttercup. Everywhere you see red here, we never were loyal to you radicalized communist infiltrator dirtbags. So colour AMERICA as traitors to your lying, cheating, murderous seditionist plans. You'll have to come and kill 250 million people one by one.

6273C6D9FF4D.jpg

Meantime, everywhere there is a blue dot, you've identified yourselves as an obvious target eventually to someone. Maybe in Kim's next missile test, he'll lay one of his rockets now, now that he no longer has fear of a weak and docile president, he just might lay a missile on your city.

ITMT, all those people, being held in Biddum's gulag being treated far worse than GITMO detainees just for protesting an illegal and unAmerican political installation worthy of any good banana republic, they will eventually get some pedestrian charge slapped on them, get out of Camp Biden, and move on with their lives.

News flash for ya, buttercup. Everywhere you see red here, we never were loyal to you radicalized communist infiltrator dirtbags. So colour AMERICA as traitors to your lying, cheating, murderous seditionist plans. You'll have to come and kill 250 million people one by one.

View attachment 540327

Meantime, everywhere there is a blue dot, you've identified yourselves as an obvious target eventually to someone. Maybe in Kim's next missile test, he'll lay one of his rockets now, now that he no longer has fear of a weak and docile president, he just might lay a missile on your city.

ITMT, all those people, being held in Biddum's gulag being treated far worse than GITMO detainees just for protesting an illegal and unAmerican political installation worthy of any good banana republic, they will eventually get some pedestrian charge slapped on them, get out of Camp Biden, and move on with their lives.
Living rent-free in your head! :mm:

"Living rent-free in your head!"
Yeah, that seems to be the case, poster K. And it should be no surprise.
After all, the rent has gotta be cheap 'cause there is a lot of empty space available.
Just sayin'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You'll have to come and kill 250 million people one by one."
Whew!! These fringie Rightfielders living out beyond the warning-track sure are into the killing game. We had one moke here the other day, I forget his avatar handle, but he was promoting the killing of maybe 9 million New Yorkers. Didn't say why.....just that he was for it. And now this moke quoted above, 'toobfreak'......he's offering up 76% of America's population for martyrdom to his little MAGA-Jihad.*

Yeah, I think it's weird too.
---------------------------
*So, let's suppose toobfreak's MAGA-Jihad is offering up the same incentive as ISIS, i.e., 70 virgins. Well, doing the math, that would be 70 x 250,000,000. Or 17.5 billion virgins
!
So, 'toobfreak'......if there are that many virgins available, well, you gotta ask yourself....'why are they still virgins?'.
Just exactly what do these, ummmm, 'inexperienced' virgin-ized folks actually look like?
Maybe there's a reason they are still virgins?

Just sayin'.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"all those people, being held in Biddum's gulag being treated far worse than GITMO detainees"

Well, no doubt it is worse. After all, the Shaman got the jailers to feed him his requested (by his Mom, no less) non-GMO, gluten-free, free-range, vegetarian fare. That's awfully tough duty.

Especially for a moke who traipses around in public, half-naked, wearing a stuffed goats' head on his noggin.

That's far far worse that being duck-walked around in chains and an orange jumpsuit 8,000 miles from your home.

------------------------------------------

Honest, I love this bar.

You do realize that this is the reality for anyone in the US who is not rich enough to afford bail? Do you object to these conditions en toto, as it were, or just for your particular favorite putative lawbreakers?
Bail for tresspassing isnt expensive.

Bail for tresspassing isnt expensive.
For sure....But some folks have nothing...and of course, there are other factors in the granting and setting of bail. Past record, other pending charges, place of residence, perceived likelihood of absconding, etc..

You do know..that the vast majority of those charged in the Jan. 6th action are not in jail, right?

Nothing honest about that answer at all!
The US Judicial System disagrees with you, as NONE of the Americans who participated in the riots on 1/6 and were arrested were charged with Sedition, Treason, Insurrection, etc.....

No one gives a shit about you 'feelings', snowflake. The FACT is, according to the US govt's Judicial System, this was an incited riot that led to damage of govt property, breaking and entering, resisting arrest, etc....

The US Judicial System disagrees with you, as NONE of the Americans who participated in the riots on 1/6 and were arrested were charged with Sedition, Treason, Insurrection, etc.....

No one gives a shit about you 'feelings', snowflake. The FACT is, according to the US govt's Judicial System, this was an incited riot that led to damage of govt property, breaking and entering, resisting arrest, etc....
For sure. But....as long as those who commited serious crimes do big time...who really cares?

For sure....But some folks have nothing...and of course, there are other factors in the granting and setting of bail. Past record, other pending charges, place of residence, perceived likelihood of absconding, etc..

You do know..that the vast majority of those charged in the Jan. 6th action are not in jail, right?
I was joking. There is never bail on trespassing.

I was joking. There is never bail on trespassing.
Sure, I get it..most get a ticket or released on OR. Perhaps the circumstances, during a riot, in our nation's Capital--might have some bearing?
Since most of those charged are not in jail--it makes sense. Been trying to find someone who is currently being held solely on trespassing charges--no luck~

Sure, I get it..most get a ticket or released on OR. Perhaps the circumstances, during a riot, in our nation's Capital--might have some bearing?
Since most of those charged are not in jail--it makes sense. Been trying to find someone who is currently being held solely on trespassing charges--no luck~
They havent stuck in jail for months because they couldnt afford bail. Name one example of any other rioter in history who was thrown into a jail for this long without a trial.

BRAVO! Greg Kelly Airs Photos of of the Jan. 6 Political Prisoners Still in Gulag without Trial (VIDEO)​

American Gulag —

6-months.jpg

More than 500 Americans have been arrested by the FBI for the Jan. 6 protests including hundreds of Americans whose only crime was walking into an open building.
Dozens are still held in isolation after 6 months.

Gone but Not Forgotten.
On Thursday Newsmax host Greg Kelly posted the photos of those Trump supporters currently incarcerated in Washington DC for entering the US Capitol.
Kudos to Greg Kelly.

Comment:
Where was there an "Insurrection"? Why haven't any of those arrested have been charged with "Insurrection"...
Tell me again how this is any different than what went on in Hong Kong, Tiananmen Square, or what's happening in Cuba, Venezuela for that matter.
Why has Pelosi tried to stack the Congressional 1/6 panel?
I'm aware of three BLM/Antifa were arrested on 1/6, near the Capitol with firearms, high capacity magazines, and illegal ammo... they were released and never charged even though they were AT the peaceful protest? Then there's Antifa's John Sullivan aka "Jayden X" a central provocateur in the protest was released.
Now we are told that there were paid FBI informants and FBI agents involved in the so called 1/6 "Insurrection" or rather was it a false flag operation conducted by Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats.

It's Pelosi's Reichstag Fire

So why should anyone care about your feelz? It goes both ways or it doesn’t go at all

So why should anyone care about your feelz? It goes both ways or it doesn’t go at all
I didn't post my 'feelings', ya dumb snowflake. I posted FACT:

FACT!

They havent stuck in jail for months because they couldnt afford bail. Name one example of any other rioter in history who was thrown into a jail for this long without a trial.
The first thing the Defense lawyer does is convince his client to waive time. Any of them could have forced a trial within 90 days. Yet none of them did..and this speaks to our system..the courts are overcrowded, and the lawyers love billable hours.
People who choose not to waive their right to a speedy trial..had better be very innocent indeed--historically, if you press this with a Judge..and you are found guilty..there is no deal..and a usual lengthy sentence.

However, on paper, and in front of Judge..every one of these people have waived time.

As for history..usually the survivors of a riotous crowd got away with it..but note my use of the term survivors~

I didn't post my 'feelings', ya dumb snowflake. I posted FACT:

FACT!
You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in the face. You seem to be one of those think tell a lie often enough and..

IMO, you’re either a liar or a fool.

You wouldn’t know a fact if it hit you in the face.
Sadly it has been you who has proven that you do know facts when you see them -- you just do everything in your power to AVOID them.

You're a special kind of stupid.

Forum List

Back