Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid

We should have known you would have a shitty, lying source.

"
Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Pseudoscience, Propaganda, Lack of Transparency, False Information
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Minimal Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY"
When lefties cannot attack the content of an article, they attack the source. Fallacy.

Wow, this is sad news.

Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid​

Very sad... Died from a heart attack huh? I wonder why you didn't mention that in your OP

When lefties cannot attack the content of an article, they attack the source. Fallacy.

I attacked the content of the article. Explain dying almost instantly 6 days later. Also explain how they arrived at their diagnoses.

Your article also notes he died almost instantly, 6 days later so pardon me if I skimmed after that.
6 days is pretty quick, but I don't know if I would call that instantly. If you are looking good to marginalize his death in the name of Vaccine Almighty, I saw a few other problems with the article that would be better to use than the 6 days thing. Either way though, his death is extremely politically inconvenient for lefties like you.

Very sad... Died from a heart attack huh? I wonder why you didn't mention that in your OP
It was in the article that the thread is about. Surely you can find a better way to marginalize his politically inconvenient death than this...

I attacked the content of the article. Explain dying almost instantly 6 days later. Also explain how they arrived at their diagnoses.
If you attacked the content, then this was not targeting you, right?

6 days is pretty quick, but I don't know if I would call that instantly. If you are looking good to marginalize his death in the name of Vaccine Almighty, I saw a few other problems with the article that would be better to use than the 6 days thing. Either way though, his death is extremely politically inconvenient for lefties like you.

I don't trust what they tell us about the vaccines as I believe they really don't know themselves. That said I'm not going to outright buy an article with so many holes in it.

Have people died after getting a vaccine with evidence the vaccine played a role? Yes.

Is this article believable? No.

Lefties are having such a hard time marginalizing this politically inconvenient death. I could do a much better job than you guys in beating up the article AND marginalizing his death. You guys are so fucking lame.

It was in the article that the thread is about. Surely you can find a better way to marginalize his politically inconvenient death than this...
I'm not marginalizing at all... In fact, I searched for a different article once I saw that your article was marginalizing his death to make a political point, just like your thread... So I found an article that simply reported about the mans life career family and friends... it posted their comments about his death which said natural causes/heart attack. Why didn't you mentioned that in your OP?

C'mon that's fake news.

I had to Google him to jog my memory as to who he is and every outlet is saying it's natural causes. He died on a boat ride on vacation in Turkey.

His family are saying natural causes too.

The same folk who spread this fake news about him dying after receiving a vaccine are the first ones to claim that too many people who die in a car crash but had Covid in their system and cause of death being Covid getting put on death certificates to manipulate the Covid death toll.

Can't have it both ways.

This vaccine shit really brings out the worst in sensible, good, sane-minded folk on here.

I don't trust what they tell us about the vaccines as I believe they really don't know themselves. That said I'm not going to outright buy an article with so many holes in it.

Have people died after getting a vaccine with evidence the vaccine played a role? Yes.

Is this article believable? No.
Would you expect any left leaning news source to ever report that this guy died not long after getting the third jab? This is REALLY inconvenient news for the pro vax media, right?

It would have been targeting one person but that is not how you replied.
It targets all lefties, but I was specifically targeting the guy I quoted. You are a lefty, which means that you will attack the source if you cannot attack the content. The six days thing is border line.

Would you expect any left leaning news source to ever report that this guy died not long after getting the third jab? This is REALLY inconvenient news for the pro vax media, right?
Why inconvenient? Do you think there is some medical implication that the vaccine killed him? Why didn’t you mention the heart attack in your OP? I’ll answer, because you and your article are using this poor guys death to play politics. Shame shame

Wow, this is sad news.

Braveheart Actor Michael Mitchell Dies Six Days After Getting Third Pfizer “Booster” Shot for Covid​

Uh..well, besides the fact it looks like he died of a heart attack, the Sinovac vaccine is not manufactured by Pfizer...unless I'm reading something wrong.
Either way, doesn't appear there's any evidence linking it to his death.

Wow, this is sad news.

Too bad he was not smart enough to listen to the best doctors in the world instead of the msm media.

Forum List

Back