Brave January 6th Patriots Being Forced To Learn CRT While In Jail

lol

This is like the funniest topic title I've ever read.

I hope it's true, but I doubt it.
We know what happens to convicts who refuse help to reform. Much more appropriately that some of them should have been sent to a mental health institution.
Or possibly will be after serving their time.

The first job is to isolate them from the outside world. They're making the situation even worse than it already is!

Joe Biden never urged people to storm the capitol
And neither did Trump. And quit stroking yourself telling yourself that he did, otherwise, you'd provide the video of him saying that!

and telling them he would be right there with them....your cult leader did tho...
Trump did say he'd be down there too. Did he ever go? Did the secret service prevent it? Did the ensuing riot there perhaps stop him?

Your cult leader
I have no cult leader. But when armies of people all follow after an agenda of making America great, maybe that is a signal to people much smarter than you that our current government hasn't been doing such a good job and that the people are not happy!

has a long history of urging violence
You SURELY don't really want me to start pulling out the countless times the Left have urged violence, attacking people, threats, shooting them in parks, and trying to break in and burn them down inside federal buildings? Or maybe you need to be reminded of the riots in about 500 cities in 2020 which badly injured about 2000 police killing about 50 of them doing billions in property damage? Still want to talk about urging violence?

Where did I ever say anything about anyone being forced?
So you didn't read the OP??

You didn't read the part about these morons making a court filing alleging they are being forced to learn CRT??

Despite the fact it is literally the first sentence in the OP

"Two Capitol rioters alleged in a court filing Tuesday that they are being "force fed" so-called critical race theory"

Cool...

And neither did Trump. And quit stroking yourself telling yourself that he did, otherwise, you'd provide the video of him saying that!

Trump did say he'd be down there too. Did he ever go? Did the secret service prevent it? Did the ensuing riot there perhaps stop him?

I have no cult leader. But when armies of people all follow after an agenda of making America great, maybe that is a signal to people much smarter than you that our current government hasn't been doing such a good job and that the people are not happy!

You SURELY don't really want me to start pulling out the countless times the Left have urged violence, attacking people, threats, shooting them in parks, and trying to break in and burn them down inside federal buildings? Or maybe you need to be reminded of the riots in about 500 cities in 2020 which badly injured about 2000 police killing about 50 of them doing billions in property damage? Still want to talk about urging violence?
No fragile bitch...

I mean Trump literally called for his supporters to punch folks and he was going to pay their legal bills....

You can try to both sides that all you like.....but there are no people running for office as Democrats because they promoted violence against others...

No Democrats are urging folks to run for office because they shot people...like folks are doing right now for Kyle Rittenhouse...

And no Democrats are cheering on elected officials because they assaulted reporters

Don't whine like a bitch just because I point out the fact you dic suckers worship depravity....then try to dress it all up in faux patriotism and a flag....most fascists do that..

_006.gop.0(119).jpg

Where was I ever talking about what is in the OP? Why do you always try to change the subject?
Your stupid ass typed this:

"But if there was, you can't "force" anyone to learn it unless they already fundamentally believe it already or are just too dumb to know or care."

Nobody is forcing anyone to learn CRT.....you are a reactionary right-wing dumb ass...who must have a fetish for getting smacked around these posts for kicks...

"Two Capitol rioters alleged in a court filing Tuesday that they are being "force fed" so-called critical race theory on tablets at the DC Jail. According to reports, the rioters' list of complaints include the fact that COVID-19 vaccines are required to receive visits, obtain haircuts, and attend religious services at the jail. "We are force fed CRT propaganda on tablets," the rioters' wrote in their court filing. "There is anti-White racial messaging on our tablets."

View attachment 562522
This is outrageous.....So they are forcing these patriots to use tablets that has CRT on it?? Tablets that contain anti-white apps and screensavers?? Tablets with software systems that teaches them to hate white people? These people need to be free ASAP...this is probably the worst case of prisoner abuse in the last 40 years...and this doesn't even include what we found out a couple of weeks ago...

"Capitol riot defendants have been complaining about the conditions in the Washington, D.C., jail where they’re being held. One such case is that of Christopher Worrell, a member of the Proud Boys who is claiming mistreatment. Worrell’s most recent medical claim is that he needs surgery for a broken finger -- he was “primarily dissatisfied with the appearance of his pinky finger.” But when his surgery was then scheduled for October 20th, Worrell refused and asked for a “second opinion.”

So they are denying these brave Conservative heroes access to adequate medical care?? You are denying this man his right to receive a second opinion on his elective surgery?? Just because he is white?? What kind of country is this?? These are not the conditions any patriot should be forced to live under -- jail is supposed to be a horrible. place for those other people...not heroic Conservative defenders of justice...
Brave? Patriots? Heros? Bullshit. They are cowardly thugs who need to be part of a mob to assert themselves. If they are going to try to teach them anything in jail, it should be about what patriotism really is. It should be about how a constitutional republic works and that there are ways to address grievences that does not involve lawlessness

No fragile bitch...
You are an itchy bitch? Have you tried Vagisil?

I mean Trump literally called for his supporters to punch folks and he was going to pay their legal bills....
Just like the Democrats? You democrats shouldn't live in glass houses. Everything you whine about you did first and you did it 5X more.

You are an itchy bitch? Have you tried Vagisil?

Just like the Democrats? You democrats shouldn't live in glass houses. Everything you whine about you did first and you did it 5X more.
Link to Democrats urging people to punch others at their OWN EVENTS???

I do vaguely remember folks like AOC standing up for Republicans who were heckled by the audience.....

Do you think many Republicans would have done the same for AOC? Fuck no.....

And furthermore....why do you folks always cry "but but the Democrats" --- whenever we address a story about Republicans??

I thought you folks were supposed to be better than us

Link to Democrats urging people to punch others at their OWN EVENTS???

Dude. Get a grip on yourself. Now you not only have nothing to do with what I said and not even your own OP.

FACT: the government has been indoctrinating its military with CRT for years.

FACT: The gov has been forcing CRT onto all federal employees for years.

Who better than to slip it into prisons now when they cannot easily complain?

Next step, try to work it into education everywhere.

This is outrageous.....So they are forcing these patriots to use tablets that has CRT on it
Not Patriots.
Fake patriots maybe, therefore citizens committing crimes against our Government, equals a well deserved jail sentence.
It’s already been proven they have been abused and denied basic civil rights.
Poor babies.
1). Don't commit crimes against our Government.
2). Don't run from the Police when they shout 'Stop."
3). Don't break through a Capitol Window with direct access to lawmakers.
4). Don't hunt down and chase an alleged criminal then claim self defense.
5). Don't travel miles out of State with your loaded weapon then pretend to protect 'a business' that nobody asked you to protect, then ball like a baby at your trial.

You seem to ONLY accept #2.

Yup..this just in..jail sucks~

Among a list of 77 grievances, the men allege that they must beg for water and medical aid, and that they are not allowed religious services or visitors.
"We are force fed CRT [critical race theory] propaganda on tablets," the two wrote. They also alleged that they are "force fed reeducation propaganda" and that there is "anti-White Racial messaging" on their tablets.
The letter was attached to a motion that Nichols's attorney, Joseph McBride, filed asking the court to release him on personal recognizance to the custody of his wife.
Nichols has been detained for just over nine months. While in prison, he has been "regularly discriminated against for being White," and is "forced to endure disgusting racial animus and slurs regularly," McBride wrote in the motion, which was filed Nov. 1.
Nichols pleaded not guilty in April to around a dozen charges in connection with the riots. He is accused of entering the Capitol with pepper spray and a crowbar, according to an affidavit.
Nichols is also accused of allegedly pepper spraying officers who were trying to prevent rioters from entering the Capitol.
Separately, Morss pleaded not guilty in June to four charges in connection with the riots. He is accused of helping rioters take shields form police officers, organizing a "shield wall" against officers guarding the lower west terrace of the Capitol and entering the Capitol through a broken window, an affidavit states.

Forum List

Back