Brave Florida Senator Finally Fights Back Against Measles & Mumps Vaccines

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"As lawmakers and educators nationwide debate potential Covid-19 vaccine mandates, Florida state Sen. Manny Diaz, a Republican who chairs the state Senate Health Policy Committee, told FloridaPolitics.com he’s considering reviewing school vaccine requirements for illnesses such as mumps and measles. The Florida Department of Health has long required the following vaccines to be administered before children may enroll and attend childcare or school in the state: diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis, inactivated polio vaccine, measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococcal conjugate, and Hepatitis B.

Some GOP lawmakers in Florida have been criticized for taking a stance against Covid-19 vaccines while not previously, or currently, fighting against other state-mandated inoculations. Under Florida law, only parents who declare such immunizations conflict with their religious tenets can exempt their children from vaccination requirements."

Hopefully, Florida does the right thing and end all vaccine requirements for children....I don't know how we have managed to bow down to the tryranny of these vaccines for so long and why no one has stopped it before; but finally we have a good chance to stop it.....Vaccinating kids for chicken pox, measles; demanding children have to be kept out of school just because they have head lice or pink eye -- all of that is stupid...nobody dies from these viruses and honestly, I doubt these viruses even still exist -- just something cooked up by big pharma to control us like cattle.

If the reading prisoner does not know how Daszak links to Wuhan’s bat lady Zheng-li Shi or how Daszak’s attendance at the international Nipah conference links to measles, then you’re spinning your wheels. Packed, breathing organisms in a bat cave translate to packed Homo sapiens in classrooms. The opportunists who have duped you include communist Chinese.

You don't want to mess around with measles. Measles spread like a 100 times faster than COVID19 and kill a lot more people.
I only know of one person ever having measles..Billy McGee from 3rd grade...and he was just fine...

Therefore there is no need for big government to try to force our kids to get poison put in their veins.

I only know of one person ever having measles..Billy McGee from 3rd grade...and he was just fine...

Therefore there is no need for big government to try to force our kids to get poison put in their veins.

Kids had measles in the 1950s.. Every kid seemed to get them.

Mumps and measles may cause sterility and enlarged testicles. Trumpers may not have an issue with enlarged testicles, though sterility may cause them some consternation.

Last edited:
Mumps and measles may cause sterility and enlarged testicles. Trumpers may not have an issue with enlarged testicles, though sterility may cause them some consternation. On second thought, Trumpers don’t worry about sterility issues and forego the mumps and measles vaccine!

Yep.. I know several classmates who were sterile because of Mumps.

Yep.. I know several classmates who were sterile because of Mumps.
Don't you get it??

Vaccines causes sterility but primarily in white people...which is why according to the census; the white population has decreased dramatically..

This was all by design......

Don't you get it??

Vaccines causes sterility but primarily in white people...which is why according to the census; the white population has decreased dramatically..

This was all by design......

The "design" is to weaken America and destroy it from within.
The people in power now are true enemies of the American people. Destroying America is their objective.
Not least of which is that they get insanely wealthy (and powerful) in the process.

By destroying the great "guardian of freedom", they are then free to dominate the western world....albeit a much diminished one.
What do they care? As long as THEY hold the power and the gold, you all can go to hell.

The "design" is to weaken America and destroy it from within.
The people in power now are true enemies of the American people. Destroying America is their objective.
Not least of which is that they get insanely wealthy (and powerful) in the process.

By destroying the great "guardian of freedom", they are then free to dominate the western world....albeit a much diminished one.
What do they care? As long as THEY hold the power and the gold, you all can go to hell.

Watch that paranoia. Its really unhealthy and it gets worse if you indulge it.

Vitamin A deficiency is a recognized risk factor for severe measles. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends administration of an oral dose of 200,000 IU (or 100,000 IU in infants) of vitamin A per day for two days to children with measles in areas where vitamin A deficiency may be present.

Vitamin A for treating measles in children - PubMed​

surada How many people do you know personally with vaccine damaged children?

Looking for truth and protecting one's self or their children from big pharma madness and greed is not a panic but a necessity for many.

"As lawmakers and educators nationwide debate potential Covid-19 vaccine mandates, Florida state Sen. Manny Diaz, a Republican who chairs the state Senate Health Policy Committee, told FloridaPolitics.com he’s considering reviewing school vaccine requirements for illnesses such as mumps and measles. The Florida Department of Health has long required the following vaccines to be administered before children may enroll and attend childcare or school in the state: diphtheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis, inactivated polio vaccine, measles-mumps-rubella (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), Haemophilus influenzae type b, pneumococcal conjugate, and Hepatitis B.

Some GOP lawmakers in Florida have been criticized for taking a stance against Covid-19 vaccines while not previously, or currently, fighting against other state-mandated inoculations. Under Florida law, only parents who declare such immunizations conflict with their religious tenets can exempt their children from vaccination requirements."

Hopefully, Florida does the right thing and end all vaccine requirements for children....I don't know how we have managed to bow down to the tryranny of these vaccines for so long and why no one has stopped it before; but finally we have a good chance to stop it.....Vaccinating kids for chicken pox, measles; demanding children have to be kept out of school just because they have head lice or pink eye -- all of that is stupid...nobody dies from these viruses and honestly, I doubt these viruses even still exist -- just something cooked up by big pharma to control us like cattle.
Geebus, all he said was that he was going to REVIEW the vaccine requirements and you have jumped to whole bunch of ASSumptions. Maybe he wants to end the religious exemption, maybe he wants to push the vaccine schedule back which would likely save a few kids from autism, maiming, or death from getting the vaccines to early especially if they have other issues going on. I'm pro-vaccine, but I always felt that babies and kids should be a little older to get them to avoid some issues from the vaccines.

Forum List

Back