Brave Conservative Hero Totally Triggers The Jews -- LOL

Ya gotta love it when somebody claims some idiot is a "Conservative Hero" when no one's heard of him. If you're not a conservative, you have no idea who's a hero and who isn't.

Ya gotta love it when somebody claims some idiot is a "Conservative Hero" when no one's heard of him. If you're not a conservative, you have no idea who's a hero and who isn't.
You act like you guys are complicated and this is a mystery. You are not, and it is not. He broadcasts the same fantasies you post here and participated in the insurrection you supported. It doesn't take a mindreader.

Yeah, im surrounded by dipshits like you here.

You even got that backwards.

Do you remember a little rally where your side was chanting "Jews will not replace us!"

Well, I do. Here is a picture of your side when they had their little shindig in Charlottesville.
650px-Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

You act like you guys are complicated and this is a mystery. You are not, and it is not. He broadcasts the same fantasies you post here and participated in the insurrection you supported. It doesn't take a mindreader.
Actually, it does. I never heard of the guy, there's no way he's my hero, so take your big broad brush and apply it somewhere it matters.

I just think it's adorable how y'all fight over little, old me...

Don't worry ... I think you're both cute.

fighting-girl-two-angry-men-standing-isolated-white-32639409.jpg

I never heard of the guy, there's no way he's my hero,
But your heroes are just clones of this freak. There are a lot of you goober out there, so there are more than enough for several freaks to take a market share.

Because of Republicans like Joe McCarthy (from Wisconsin) who sided with the Nazis.
Among others there many of the people black listed were Jewish. There were/are left wing marxists here in our nation, correct? So maybe it is easy for you to think that. It seems that the Democratic Party is not fond of Israel as we saw under Obama and the beginning of Biden's reign.

Among others there many of the people black listed were Jewish. There were/are left wing marxists here in our nation, correct? So maybe it is easy for you to think that. It seems that the Democratic Party is not fond of Israel as we saw under Obama and the beginning of Biden's reign.
What embarrassing horseshit. With Obama, what you had was a mature adult speaking what the world thinks, in that Israel should pause illegal settlements. while, in Israel, a right wing nationalist asshole was throwing fits about it.

Whelp, when you can't refute the facts... Just claim "The Left" did it..... How come so many Neo-Nazis and white supremacists keep getting so much acceptance by the Right?

Why don’t you take a poll instead of claiming you are onto something big? Start with which political side is in greater favor of supporting Israel, and who is on the Palestinian / Arab side? Then ask the Israelites who they like better, Obama or Trump? Then spare us your random wishes, because we cannot do anything about extremists who are forced to harbor in the only two political parties available. There is no question on which party the Arab terrorists sympathizers with.

And there is no need for orthodox Jews to assimilate with "one nation wide religion." You and whoever said that are worse than stupid. Plus the Jews in this country are not plotting to blow us up like a few other suspect ideologies I could name.

But your heroes are just clones of this freak. There are a lot of you goober out there, so there are more than enough for several freaks to take a market share.
Insist all you want, I never heard of him so he can't be my hero. Put that broad brush away, it's not doing you any good.

Forum List

Back